[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They say Ulfric Stormcloak murdered the High King... With his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 500x313
They say Ulfric Stormcloak murdered the High King... With his voice! I hear the Third King is next!
>>
>>4076164
I hope he is. Im tired of him already :/
>>
>>4076164
THE THIRD KING SHALL SUFFER HIS FIRST DEATH
>>
>>4076170
REVOLUTION!! KILL THE KING
>>
KKKKKIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL
>>
Take this man to the barracks
>>
>>4076164
Take this men to the barracks!
>>
>>4076164
>>4076166
>>4076170
>>4076173
>>4076180
>>4076676
>>4076710
Taketh these men to the barracks
>>
File: The Third King's Royal Guard♔.gif (135 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
The Third King's Royal Guard♔.gif
135 KB, 500x377
>>4076164
>>4076166
>>4076170
>>4076173
>>4076180
>>4076676
>>4076710
As thou wish, mine Lord
>>
File: image.png (126 KB, 251x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
126 KB, 251x250
Hey Savages,
My name is Nazeem and I hate every single one of you. All of you are loud, brash barbarians who spend every second of their day looking at foolish Talos. You are everything bad in Tamriel. Honestly, have any of you ever been to the Cloud District? I mean, I guess it’s fun making drinking mead alone because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than taking Argonian maids to Riften.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was block captain of the Cloud District, and head of the neighborhood watch. What community activities do you engage in, other than “bash shield into not Nordic people”? I have a nice vest and have a nice house (It was very expensive; Shit was SO cash). You are all hooligans who should just honor kill each other. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my district.
>>
>>4076877
>Do you get to the dubs district very often?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.