[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rub my belly, onii-chan.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: onii.jpg (599 KB, 1300x1235) Image search: [Google]
onii.jpg
599 KB, 1300x1235
Rub my belly, onii-chan.
>>
Why are primary schoolers so perfect
>>
File: 1452397414997.jpg (34 KB, 377x232) Image search: [Google]
1452397414997.jpg
34 KB, 377x232
pls stop creating this thread. Thank you qt cartoon gril.
>>
>>4073843
that is a ship.
>>
oh man i would start with the belly and then gently rub towards YOU KNOW WHERE............ and just keep circling while she purrs and every 4th or 5th gentle rub just slip past the top of her you know what.. and then linger on that you know where and put a little pressure on it, just ever so much and then spend a little more time on THAT spot... and then i'd watch for her eyes to close and then shoot a lode in my pantalones
>>
>>4073882
nice but where and what and where and what spot? hold on to you are horses padre. no guns allowed
>>
>>4073897
freind, i am tlaking about specially the bagona and all otf the pards herein & around & nearby my good greif i have shovers on my gosebunts
>>
no
>>
>>4073907
omg wow tht is LEWD. why wuld u do thta with a ships BORGINA even if shes aksing 4 it??
>>
>>4073958
man, once u have gotten you'r e hands on one, you never ever go back to just pretendeing
>>
text
>>
File: 1452399977239.jpg (111 KB, 648x616) Image search: [Google]
1452399977239.jpg
111 KB, 648x616
There is a fly in your pie.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.