[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are birds that important?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: images (4).jpg (13 KB, 291x173) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
13 KB, 291x173
For years, a debate has raged on the importance of birds that has torn our community apart. Birds are important! Birds are not that important. Are birds that important?

I've decided to use technology to engineer a place for civilized discussion to resolve this debate once and for all.

>esfores.com/are_birds_that_important

Hopefully, by resolving this debate, we can begin the healing process.
>>
>>4072272
Also, if anyone is interested in creating a better community, you can contribute to the esfores.com project at our github.

>https://github.com/goosehub/esfores

Expert hacker programmers, gifted visual designers, and profound writers needed.
>>
there will be no peace until everyone understands that birds are NOT that important
>>
>>4072284
birds are very important
>>
>>4072287
you are why there will never be peace, why can't you get it in your head that birds are not important and never will be?
>>
Repping BAVI like a mofo
>>
>>4072335
you're objectively wrong
>>
Back in my day we didn't discuss whether birds were important or not, because the answer is obvious.
Instead we would debate which bird was the most important.

Only 90's kids remember.
>>
10 Reasons Why a Bird Might (or Might Not) Be a Good Choice for a Pet

Birds are extremely intelligent. They have a remarkable capacity to learn new things, and in fact, we've only just scratched the surface in understanding all the ways they use their brains. As such, they make delightful, fascinating pets for owners dedicated to constantly enriching their bird's environment. How much fun would it be to have a pet actually talk to you!
But keep in mind … Exotics that aren't given the opportunity to interact for several hours each day with their human family, and that don't receive frequent, consistent mental stimulation and environmental enrichment, are sure to develop emotional problems and self-destructive behaviors.

Birds are easier to care for than other pets. Unlike the family dog or cat that has the run of the house, a bird can be popped into its cage while you're away during the day or busy around the house. Birds also don't need walks outside, and housebreaking isn't an issue. Cleaning a cage each day is more appealing to many people than scooping litter or taking Fido outdoors constantly to potty.
But keep in mind … While it's true a bird is more easily confined in the house than other types of pets, this doesn't necessarily mean he will be any less demanding. Many birds are extremely vocal and noisy, so even if yours is hanging out in his cage on the other side of the house, chances are he'll be hard to ignore.

In addition, as I've pointed out, birds aren't cage ornaments. So while the cage is convenient confinement when necessary, it's not healthy for your bird to spend hour upon hour in a cage unattended. Many bird owners, me included, only confine their pets to their cages at night.
>>
>>4072372
If its objective, then you should be able to prove it.
>>
10 Reasons Why a Bird Is Not an Important Choice for a Pet

Birds are extremely unimportant. They have a remarkably low capacity to learn new things, and in fact, we've only just scratched the surface in understanding all the ways they are unimportant. As such, they do not make delightful, fascinating pets for owners dedicated to constantly enriching their unimportant bird's environment. How much fun wouldn't it be to have an unimportant pet actually talk to you!
But keep in mind … Unimportants, whether or not they are given the opportunity to interact for several hours each day with their human family, and regardless of if they receive frequent, consistent unimportant stimulation and environmental unimportance, are sure to develop emotional problems and self-destructive behaviors.

Birds are more unimportant to care for than other pets. Unlike the family dog or cat that has the importance of the house, a bird can be popped into its cage while you're away during the day or busy around the house. Birds also don't need walks outside, and housebreaking isn't an issue. Cleaning an unimportant cage each day is much less appealing to many people than scooping litter or taking Fido outdoors constantly to potty.
But keep in mind … While it's true a bird is more easily confined in the house than other types of pets, this doesn't necessarily mean he will be any less unimportant. All birds are extremely unimportant, so even if yours is hanging out in his cage on the other side of the house, chances are he'll be easy to ignore.

In addition, as I've pointed out, birds aren't important. So while the cage is unimportant confinement when necessary, it's healthy for your bird to spend hour upon hour in a cage unattended. Many unimportant bird owners, me included, don't only confine their unimportants to their cages at night.
>>
>>4072377
This also nice dubs also remember to stay hydrated
>>
File: bavi being importantce.png (374 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
bavi being importantce.png
374 KB, 800x600
birds are that important that they are important.
important is a self-evident axiomatic property/analytic identity of birds.
you can't spell birds (and/or bavi) without 'i' (important) :^)
>>
May be too early to come to this conclusion, but the site seems to be suggesting that birds are indeed important.
>>
File: Episode I The bird of BANTI.png (2 MB, 1156x1071) Image search: [Google]
Episode I The bird of BANTI.png
2 MB, 1156x1071
A Dark BAVI is one who has abandoned the path of the Importance by abandoning the BAVI Code and using the Bird for his own Unimportant ends. The BANTI refers to an ancient Unimportant civilization native to Korribanti, a distant planet beyond the Important Republic, who were said to be Bird sensitive. During the time of the Important Republic, a group of BAVI pursuing their own ends rebelled against the Order. What followed was a bitter war which lasted nearly 100 years. It was called the Hundred Year Unimportance and ended in 6900 BA.BI. (before Battle of Baviinti), after which the Dark BAVI were exiled from the Republic. They flew to Korribanti and to their amazement found that here was a civilization which was extremely Bird sensitive. Being much superior in the ways of the Bird, due to their BAVI training, the Dark BAVI were looked upon as gods and they came to dominate the BANTI and established the BANTI Empire which grew to surrounding planets and was extremely prosperous. The Kings descended from the Dark BAVI and their intermingling with the BANTI race came to be known as BANTI Lords. During the time of Yuji Sakai, a particularly ambitious and power hungry BANTI Lord, the BANTI invaded the Republic after two explorers plotting hyperspace importance in the Republic were shipwrecked on Korribanti and revealed the vast territory and Importance of the Republic.

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>4072276
Even though I am all three of those, I feel my intense standing on the BANTI side would affect my performance. Therefore, due to bias, I am stepping down as CEO.
>>
File: 2016-01-10_19-40-13.png (53 KB, 1892x674) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-10_19-40-13.png
53 KB, 1892x674
quality qa
>>
bump :]
>>
>>4073447
Fixed, thanks! Dubs upon you sir.
>>
Google "Are birds that important?"
>https://www.google.com/search?q=are+birds+that+important&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

First result
>Birds are important because they keep systems in balance: they pollinate plants, disperse seeds, scavenge carcasses and recycle nutrients back into the earth.

Second result
>The Importance of Birds

Third result
>Many birds are important in plant reproduction through their services as pollinators or seed dispersers. Birds also provide critical resources for their many...

It goes on and on.

Can anyone even find a source that claims that birds are not important?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.