[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, about 2.63 months ago, I I raped my cruel while shitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: girl.jpg (2 KB, 124x126) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
2 KB, 124x126
Well, about 2.63 months ago, I I raped my cruel while shitting on my face, inherit my big about $ 4 million from -grandnigger to me will make a sodomy in the cactus in clown costumes and as it was lined up I told you in the fagots. He will be to see my anus of a repeat my face as socks and monkeys holes. After his time it was spitting and call on me, I will not degrade the name that he would burn my ball in the torch. hemmoroid clopped out of the lavender of mass is right in his NIG- mouth of my diarrhea of puss. He is out of his asshole on my chest right, pale moonlight as shot a large greasy meat chuds is me as a reflection from my face, you will feel the beads of my crack down sweat race . After he gave birth to a baby of his whimsical mutations autist clown, out of my asshole, I had a cock of whimsical "Shrek-like" that will rub mung bean residue. Waiting for a good long elapsed and after the shit of legal shit and signing paper .. it's official .. I am one of the richest people on Facebook. Many of you have been begging for shit last time from me .. but, now shit is settled, I might just come true some of the dream now. If you have to roll back the trip, you can get $ 10,000 is in your PayPal, but only if you provide a valid e-mail address ..
degradediˈgrād
Definitions of degrade
verb
treat or regard (someone) with contempt or disrespect.
she thought that many supposedly erotic pictures degraded women
synonyms: demean, debase, cheapen, devalue, shame, humiliate, humble, mortify, abase, dishonor, dehumanize, brutalize
break down or deteriorate chemically.
when exposed to light, the materials will degrade
synonyms: break down, deteriorate, degenerate, decay, photodegrade
Translations of degrade
verb
堕ちる
fall, drop, degenerate, crash, degrade
>>
wat
>>
hey look a schizophrenic found [s4s]
>>
Nice meme, winnie cooper
>>
File: FB_IMG_1443416525211.jpg (10 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1443416525211.jpg
10 KB, 480x480
I believe anon used this copy pasta, translated it to another language and then back to English.
>Well about 2.63 months ago I told you faggots I was in line to inherit about 400 million dollars from my great-grandnigger who would brutally rape me and sodomize me with cactuses in a clown costume while shitting in my face. he would sock me in the face repeatedly and refer to my anus as the monkey hole. After hours of him spitting on me and calling me degrading names he would singe my balls with a torch. Lavender clumps of hemmoroid puss clopped out of my shitter right into his nig-mouth. I would feel beads of sweat racing down my crack as he shot big greasy meat chuds out of his asshole right onto my chest, as the pale moonlight reflected off of my face. He had a freakish "shrek-like" cock that would scrape the mung residue out of my asshole after giving birth to his freakish mutant autist clown babies. After a good lengthy amount of legal shit and signing papers and waiting for shit.. It's official.. I am one of the the richest people on facebook. A lot of you were begging for shit from me last time.. but now shit is settled and i may just make some dreams come true right now. If you roll trips you get $10,000 to your PayPal but only if you provide a valid email..
>>
>>4052897
and that's the end of that chapter

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.