[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/s4s/ we need you help the 6000000 get on /pol/ has been rigged.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: The greatest gets never told.jpg (1 MB, 2812x2608) Image search: [Google]
The greatest gets never told.jpg
1 MB, 2812x2608
/s4s/ we need you help the 6000000 get on /pol/ has been rigged.
>>
tfw you realise 4chan really is run by da jews
>>
>6 million get
Oy vey, I guess the holocaust really did happen!

>>>/pol/
Fuck off our nice board
>>
>>4052371
it happens all the time. get over it.
>>
>>4052405
the views and opinions expressed ITP are not those of the collective community of [s4s] and do not reflect on the values we strive to emulate as a whole. We at [s4s] do not condone the alienating and disparaging usage of slurs whether intentional or not especially ones that are specifically belittling to various minority groups , it is of grave importance that our threads in the future more accurately reflect the peaceful, charitable, and welcoming atmosphere of our fine board

Please consider >>>/b/ if this is of any negative consequence to your pleasure

thank you and have a nice day
>>
atutually it's [s4s]

thanks kiddo
>>
File: shit nice people say.jpg (4 KB, 293x46) Image search: [Google]
shit nice people say.jpg
4 KB, 293x46
>>4052421
4u
>>
>>4052405
>Fuck off our nice board
^...do you feel ...triggered?
>>
>>4052371
lol that image is rigged fuck off /pol/ no 1 believe u holocaust habbened
>>
>>4052415
this is the truth, when so many people are posting at once this happens.

try voting
>>
*hides under fedora*
>physically lies about the no trigger warning
>no words
>just politically superior grin
>>
>>4052460
> 4u

top lel
>>
>>4053009
Who are you quoting?

>>4053029
>top lel
Zozzle.mp4
>>
>/pol/
reddit please go
>>
I think it's fine for mods to take the gets for themselves. They're stupid and just encourage pointless fighting.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.