[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISLAM WILL RULE [S4S]. ISLAM WILL RULE AMERICA. ISLAM WILL RULE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: bahrain.jpg (346 KB, 1920x1079) Image search: [Google]
bahrain.jpg
346 KB, 1920x1079
ISLAM WILL RULE [S4S]. ISLAM WILL RULE AMERICA. ISLAM WILL RULE THE WEST. ISLAM WILL RULE THE EAST. ISLAM WILL RULE THE WORLD. EVERYONE WILL PRAISE ALLAH (BLESS HIS NAME) AND EVERYONE WHO DIDN'T WILL HAVE BEEN KILLED IN THE NAME OF ALLAH (BLESS HIS NAME). ALLAHU AKBAR!!! ALLAHU AKBAR!!! GOD IS GREAT!!! ALLAH ABOVE ALL!!!
>>
File: homer.jpg (83 KB, 539x540) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
83 KB, 539x540
ALLAHU QUACKBAR!!!

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
File: 1451682166335.jpg (121 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
1451682166335.jpg
121 KB, 1200x1800
Very tolerant and inclusive post. Acceptance of brown culture and placing of it above western culture is the only morally correct thing to do.
>>
SO YOU THINK 4CHAN IS OUTSIDE OF OUR PLAN? YOU ARE FOOLISH. MUSLIMS WILL COME TO 4CHAN. YOU WILL BE CONVERTED TO ISLAM OR KILLED IN THE NAME OF ALLAH (BLESS HIS NAME). YOUR DAUGHTER WILL MARRY A BEARDED MAN AND SHE WILL BEAR 25 MUSLIM CHILDREN. ISLAM WILL RULE 4CHAN FOR TEN THOUSAND YEARS. THE PEOPLE OF [S4S] WILL PRAY TOWARD MECCA. TAKBIR!!!!!!
>>
File: CAPSLOCK!.png (104 KB, 139x254) Image search: [Google]
CAPSLOCK!.png
104 KB, 139x254
we should surrender, they are using caps-lock-keys
>>
>>4047118
Well if that's what you think, that's alright. As long as you don't ACTUALLY kill anybody physically, that will be fine.

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4047118
I must reunite the Germanic tribes as a caliphate.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.