[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bread!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 20160101_113535.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160101_113535.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
hey everyone! check out these bad ass loaves of bread i baked! i think they turned out nicely. please upboat and subscribe! and happy new years! c:
>>
>>4044860
you didn't bake that bread
>>
>>4044872
uhhh. i did too. no pics of the process cuz i wasn't planning on making a thread.
i had a poolish sitting out for 24 hours (1 cup water 1 cup flour, 1/4 tsp yeast) and baked it this morning after i got home. i let it autolyse for an hour, mixed in additional yeast and the salt (10 oz of water 1 lb of flour 1 tsp yeast 2 tsp salt) and folded it every hour for 3 hours. I baked it in terra cotta tiles preheated on the broiler setting and made steam in the oven with boiling water in a cast iron pan. baked it for 20 minutes.
>>
what did you do to lolo

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>4044886
i'm giving that name a lil rest cuz too many ppl posting with it.
>>
>>4044860
why didn't you bake two ends on the one on the left?
>>
>>4044890
cute bread lolo

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4044899
cute doubles
>>
>>4044899
>99
thanks!

>>4044893
i'm just that epic of a rusemaster bruh
>>
>>4044860
looks good
i love baking but its such a hassle and takes forever
>>
>>4044975
thanks. the active time is very little, but u need to have hours of free time to check on every hour or so 5 minutes at a time. the actual baking part with the hot oven and hot tiles and boiling water and wet dough on parchment is pretty scary too. you gotta be careful.. luckily i'm pretty safe i think so i managed to not give myself any horrific burns.
>>
>>4044999
you baked some delicious dubtrips bra
>>
>>4044860
looks really, really good. look at that crumb structure - it's clearly god great texture and the crust looks amazing too.

great job 5/5 :^)
>>
>>4044885
<10 oz of water

that's the best part

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4045042
hello
>>
>>4044860
Those breads look so fugging good, excellent job pal.
>>
>>4045048
hi
>>
>>4045044
>>4045055
Nice dubs!
can we make these breads a meme?
>>
>>4045042
wow thanks swaggy! :D

>>4045044
>44
nice. it's a very wet dough. shaping is only possible after folding a few times.

>>4045065
memes xD i dun see why not
>>
>>4045065
That be great, also nice to see you almighty oldfig.
>>
>>4044860
Do you see this meme right here? this meme made it BIG TIME dude BIG TIME. His name is bread and its a meme so precious, so magnificent, so freaking awesome that even your granma is talking about it. You may think this meme was born to be the best, and you are right, given how AWESOME it is. But it took more than beauty, it took dedication, perseverance and creativeness. But it also took a dedicated team of 10 meme experts who dedicated their lives 24/7 to ensure the successful spreading of this meme. Needless to say, the sacrifice payed off. I would like to take a minute to thank the team, but specially Jimmy and his family, a brave memeber who our team sadly lost along the way, his death whoever guided our souls towards the way to success, Jimmy, we all love you. I wanto thank Mike, for all his amazing ideas, Jenna, for giving up her family time in favor of the team, more than once! Francis, without him we probably would not even be here. Hugh, probably the best of our team. Julia, as smart as she is beautiful. Kyle, I lost count how many times he saved the team's life with his genious! Marie, her dedication held our team together. Last but not least, Joe, thank you for believing in me and for funding most of the project, it is thanks to you that we got this far. To everyone, THANK YOU.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.