[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 24
File: 1444374414633.jpg (102 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1444374414633.jpg
102 KB, 640x640
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m
>>
File: pepe.jpg (92 KB, 365x500) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
92 KB, 365x500
>>
i miss invader zim

show had great memes
>>
>>4037679
I lol'd! Have an upvote!
>>
File: fishe.jpg (3 KB, 50x61) Image search: [Google]
fishe.jpg
3 KB, 50x61
fishe

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4037688
>>4037700
nice dubs!
>>
Hello, Katy. Or should I say The Penguin of Doom? Hahahaha. Welcome to [s4s]! We're happy to have you here posting and contributing to our wide array of discussions and memes. Please remember to read the rules and if you need any help feel free to contact our moderators, they're always available and delighted to be of assistance. Remember, no question is a dumb question, so if you have any don't feel too shy to ask, you're new as were we all at some point, so we completely understand! Can't wait to see what you'll contribute to the wonderful community of [s4s], the best board on 4chan!

See you around,
Jeff
>>
>>4037697
Sent ;)
>>
>>4037679
Why has s4s become cancer....
>>
>>4037713
Please be kind to new users.
>>
File: 1384019295823.gif (350 KB, 215x194) Image search: [Google]
1384019295823.gif
350 KB, 215x194
>>4037705
wow, Jeff, this board sure is nice w/ u around being so helpful to the new posters. i'm sure Katy teh penguin (of d0000m!!!!!1) is guaranteed to have a nice posting experience!
stay friendly every1 :D
>>
>>4037713
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>4037679
I ran this thru bablefish and Google translate a few times cause I thaught it would be funny but it isn't at all and it stayed close so here it is please enjoy
Swap it EnglishFull screen close
Swap the screen end HaitianFull
hi im new !!!!!!! every1 Spork keep my name is Katy , but you can call me t3h PeNgU1N OF d00m !!!!!!!! lol ... as you can see im very random !!!! That 's why I came here two meet by chance _ PPL well ... im 13 years old ( im four adults , although at my age !!) I love watching two Invader Zim w / girlfreind me ( im bi if you do not like deal w / it ) is our favorite TV shows !!! bcuz its soooo random !!!! She no second run , but I want ppl 2 meet more random = ) when they say that more of the best !!!! Neways lol ... I hope 2 make many friends here, so let me commentses !!!!
DOOOOOMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! < --- I bein random back _ ^ hehe ... !!!!! Toodles
>>
>>4037727
how the hell do anime girls get such round, firm breasts?
>>
File: 1451383306865.gif (452 KB, 329x384) Image search: [Google]
1451383306865.gif
452 KB, 329x384
>>4037713
>>4037719
OP is only anon the unknowable force. Anon has brought this message to us because it believed to be amusing not because it is person aforementioned.
>>
>>4037727
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.
>>
>>4037735
too much of it is misspelled so the translator doesn't know what to do w/ words like "Neways" or "commentses" and just leaves them alone.
>>
File: ohlawd.jpg (61 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
ohlawd.jpg
61 KB, 900x900
>>4037745
You win at autism
>>
>>4037750
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>4037739
high quality ink
>>
>>4037750
U're mum wins at autism
>>
>>4037679
Will you be my gf?
>>
>>4037750
at least i'm good at SOMETHING finally! :D
>>
>>4037679
Hi! :) thank for add i was loking for afriend to play gams with (like csgo tf2 and lol) and i found your account so i was wonderibg if ud like to be friends???? we can play video games wenever u want adn skype :D?? im havong scool thouh so i wil be on a short scedule but we can play game sand skype and mabey even be girlfriend and boyfriends????? i hav items i can giv u (like my pink and lime scout soldier and sniper sets :) ) so fel free 2 join my game and chat! :D
>>
>>4037804
you good at cook lolo
u have a good grasp of all the little nuances
>>
File: 20151229_171415.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
20151229_171415.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2560
>>4037851
aw thx. how's this chili look? it came out too salty >_< but otherwise good. u need water anyways cuz it's a lil bit spicy :D i was gonna do a thread but i don't really feel like it rn. the cheese on there is mimolette which was briefly banned from import by the FDA but it's apparently OK again. they were afraid the cheese mites that make the rind on it might remain and be an "allergen" even tho nobody has ever been recorded to have gotten sick from it...
>>
oh and i was gonna do cornbread but i am out of cornmeal and forgot to get any.. ooopz. the bread is homemade and i need to learn how 2 get crispier crust and more open holes but it's just OK
>>
File: hKjie4z.gif (919 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
hKjie4z.gif
919 KB, 245x245
>>4037679
RETURN THE SLAB
>>
Hi!
>>
>>4037679
>commentses
>>
>>4037713
>>>4037679 (OP)
>Why has s4s become cancer....
The fact you don't realise this is copy pasta indicates that you are pretty much cancer, so instead if pretending like you've been here for years and screaming "CANCER!! CANCER!!" at every single f*cking post ever just leave? No one gives a f*ck if you're here or not tbh so just f*ck off.
>>
>>4038616
BRUH smh no chill lmaoooo
>>
File: 1423205400026.png (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1423205400026.png
31 KB, 400x400
>>4037727
Lewd
>>
>>4037679
Welcome to [s4s] Katy! :3
>>
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████████████████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████▄
░░░▄░░░▄░▄███████████████████████████████████████████████
░▄█░░░░▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████
░█▀░░▄▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄
░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████
░░░▄█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████████████
░░░██████████████████████░░█████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████░░███░░░█████████████████████████████████
░░████████████████░░░███░░░░█████▀███▀██████████████████████
█░███████████████▀░░░███░░░░░████░░▀██░█████████████████████
▀░████████████▀█▀░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░▀█░░▀██▄▀███████████████
░░██████████▀░░▀░░░░░██░░░░░░░▀██░░░░▀▄░░▀██░░██████████████
░░██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░▄▄▄▄██████████████████
░▄█████████░▀███████▀▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████▀▀▀██████████
░█▀████████░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░██████████
░░█████████░░░█▀▀████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀████▀░░░██████████▀
░░▀████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░██████████▀
░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░█████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░███████████▄░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄██████████
░░███████████████▄▄░░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░░▄▄██████████████▄
░░███████████████████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████████████
░█████████████████████████▄▄▄░░▄▄▄████████████████████████▄
░██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
>>
ur kewt bby

stay safe
>>
>>4038616
Image related when I see a moon bunny post tbh...

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>4037735
I ran the one you made through gizoogle and now its utter nonsense.
hi im freshly smoked up !!!!!!! every1 Spork keep hoes call me Katy yo, but you can call me t3h PeNgU1N OF d00m !!!!!!!! lol ... as you can peep im straight-up random !!!! That z why I came here two hook up by chizzle _ PPL well ... im 13 muthafuckin years oldschool ( im four adults , although at mah age !!) I gots a straight-up boner fo' watchin two Invader Zim w / girlfreind mah crazy ass ( im bi if you do not like deal w / it ) is our straight-up TV shows !!! bcuz its soooo random !!!! Biatch no second run yo, but I want ppl 2 hook up mo' random = ) when they say dat mo' of tha dopest !!!! Neways lol ... I hope 2 make nuff playaz here, so let me commentses !!!!
DOOOOOMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! < --- I bein random back _ ^ hehe ... !!!!! Toodles
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 622x568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 622x568
>>4037899
nice dubs

>cheese b&
>>
>>4038639
I'm a internet hate machine
>>
>>4037741
why has s4s become cancer...
>>
File: blue feels meme.png (226 KB, 401x738) Image search: [Google]
blue feels meme.png
226 KB, 401x738
>>4038664
Blue feels meme
>>
Hi Im sweet !!!!!!! every1 is talking about me and still call me Katie , but you can call me !!!!!!!! About PeNgU1N T3H of d00m ... ( im up to four adults, Mahjong old !!) lol , you can look them in the accident , only !!!! I know two Chizzle _ PPL as well ... I am old school , I muthafuckin 13 / Watt mah girlfreind crazy bad ass " Invader Zim gotssuoraan two old ( reason I am here with Z , you are ) right on our TV / we want to manage ID ? !!!! I Biatch bcuz its sooo random in the second race , but for " random =) I wanted to join the Monday , and dat !!! ! NEWAYS show " dopest hip ... Why do I laugh expected 2 Playaz stop here when I commentses ! !!
DOOOOOMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! _ ^ LoL for < --- I came Random ... !!!!! bye
>>
Because Shansonkashu, sinshunshansonshu
MOTHER FUGGER LMAAAO
>>
>>4037679
i make poast
>>
i make poast
>>
i make poast
>>
That feeling when she start sucking and a pube gets caught in her braces
>>
>>4037743
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.
>>
>>4038659
Oh kuwai kuwai~
;D
>>
File: Touhou-Easy-Mode.png (149 KB, 882x667) Image search: [Google]
Touhou-Easy-Mode.png
149 KB, 882x667
>>4038827
I know its U nodokngo xDDD
>>
>>4037683
Shut the fuck up Donny
>>
>>4038832
XDdd
>>
>>4037804
youre not tho. youre dirt in this world. get raped
>>
File: blue feels meme.png (191 KB, 401x738) Image search: [Google]
blue feels meme.png
191 KB, 401x738
>>
*flicks spork at you* >_>

Friend: U coming to work today?
Me: No
Friend: Why?
ME: LE ASS IS ON FIRE!!!! O_O
>>
>>4039333
>333
checking these sweet trips brotato
>>
File: avatar.jpg (4 KB, 128x92) Image search: [Google]
4 KB, 128x92
lisen up fag bitch's katy here is MY GF... you better not fuck with her... or youll me meeting me tonight kiddie's >>>:)))

=====================================================================

Too fast too live, too young to die.

"Never let anyone tell you your not good enough." ~ xxXd4rk0n3666Xxx

░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░
░░░█▒▒░▄▄▀▀▀▀▄░▒░▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀▄░░░░
░░█▒░▄▀░▒▒▒▒▒░▀▄▀░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░░░░░LOVE
░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▀▄▒█░░░░ PEACE
▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒█░░ AND
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒░░░░░░░▒█ SPURDO
█░▒▒▀▄▄▒░░░░░░▒▄▀▄▄░░░░░░▒█
░█░▒▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▀
░░█░▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▀▀████▀▀▄▀▒▒█
░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀"
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-30-19-02-30.png (340 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-30-19-02-30.png
340 KB, 960x540
>>4039396
If anyone dsnt luv the lawd jesuscrii
Let him be accused o lord amen
>>
4 KB, 128x92
>>4039402
*unsheath's gun* you wana start somthin potatoe nigger *grin's evilly fang's sharp cool sunglas's glow red evilly*
>>
4 KB, 128x92
>>4039414
why'd the admin's take away my sig stupid gay admin's hate my sig because im fuckin hard core

fuck you admin's >>>:)))

>>
File: 6+%7;7-;.gif (226 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
6+%7;7-;.gif
226 KB, 200x200
>>4039414
*teleports behind u*
Nice try kid.... BUT U'RE FINISHED
*stabs you with my chidori rasengan blade*
*BLOOD SQUIRTS OUT EVVRYWER*
pfft.... nice try.. vampire fuckboi...
>>
4 KB, 128x92
>>4039439
*reform's* HAHAHAHAHA you thoht you can kil me so easy *is a evil shadow with like zillion face's* little ninja *telport's behind you*... nothin personnel.... but... *grin's evilly fang's grow extra big* GO TO SLEEP... *drink's ur blood*.....

>>
>>4039459
*fugs ur boipussy*
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.