[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else think xmas is a monument to hypocresy? Seriously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
Anyone else think xmas is a monument to hypocresy? Seriously I can't stand all the faggots around me being douchebags all the year and then trying to be "nice" just for a day or two. Post your reasons to hate christmas.
>>
File: cadexD.jpg (184 KB, 412x594) Image search: [Google]
cadexD.jpg
184 KB, 412x594
>>4025045
>>
>>4025045
Fuck off you miserable bastard, the only people who hate christmas as people with no friends and a shitty family :^) oops was that rude? LMAO
>>
>>4025103
that's not true but not worth my time to argue as it likely won't convince you anyway because you are certainly resistant in changing your opinion
>>
>>4025045
2 days of being nice is still better then being a douchebag for the rest of the year.
>>
Do you know how many people get robbed just so someone else can get a present. Not to mention people who aren't criminals put them self in debt just to get presents
>>
>>4025135
Consumerism has never been part of christmas.
Just because christmas has been corrupted by US corperate figs doesn't thats what christmas is really about.
>>
That reminds me I'm going to be not a douch bag for these two days
>>
>>4025147
Then why does Santa have a giant toy factory
>>
>>4025151
lol ur so dopey mudkipz. just, stop trying. ull never git with me
>>
>>4025154
I'm sorry anonymous. Ur just so popular and have such diverse opinions on everything
>>
The meaning of christmas has been corrupted and lost during the past two centuries. I'm sure most of the people will get back to being the same dicks on Dec 26th. There are still few worthy people who don't need to wait for xmas to be good guys.
>>
>>4025045
how is it hippocrest-toothpaste for a mean person to try to be "nice" just for a day or two"??

>>4025147
what's christmas really about, mr. paolo?
>>
>>4025197
Excuse me but I'm only a douchebag on the internet.
>>
>>4025210
He still hasn't explained the toy factory so big it can be seen from space on the north pole
>>
I don't hate Christmas, only Ebenezer Scrooge does.

BAH HUMBUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>4025217
>>
File: edglord_dieng_for_your_sins.jpg (108 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
edglord_dieng_for_your_sins.jpg
108 KB, 600x800
>>4025210
Stoning the infidels to dead.
>>
>>4025045
>f*****s

the views and opinions expressed ITP are not those of the collective community of [s4s] and do not reflect on the values we strive to emulate as a whole. We at [s4s] do not condone the alienating and disparaging usage of slurs whether intentional or not especially ones that are specifically belittling to various minority groups , it is of grave importance that our threads in the future more accurately reflect the peaceful, charitable, and welcoming atmosphere of our fine board

Please consider >>>/b/ if this is of any negative consequence to your pleasure

thank you and have a nice day
>>
im not saying this thread is bad, but mod pls dont sticky
>>
HAIL SANTA MAY HIS MAGICAL REINDEER SLEIGH FLY ON FOREVER!

RUDOLPH IS THE MESSENGER OF GOD PBUH
>>
File: ishygddt.png (217 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.png
217 KB, 600x600
>>4025045
god moems ar bard to come b y durnig chirmst :(
>>
File: 1450610668521.gif (1 MB, 250x480) Image search: [Google]
1450610668521.gif
1 MB, 250x480
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>4025940
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
>>
>>4025955
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
>>
>>4025955
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
>>
>>4025962
>>4025963
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>4025966
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>4025971
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.