[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1448910109209.png (34 KB, 901x538) Image search: [Google]
1448910109209.png
34 KB, 901x538
lol
>>
yfw you realize that its actually water and not bacon and le image is funny because it sorta looks like bacon

now you may ask, "well obviously?", but the joke here is that i just think the image is funny on its own, like, its a meme and people post it, therefore its funny. i dont even analyze it that way. this happens to me a lot on other memes too
>>
>>4015110
actually it's a sign for those le electrical hand drying things (the bacon-like symbol is heat)

i like you're explaination more though
>>
>>4015102
A lot of you thirsty mother fuckers need to think about us females feeling not all girls want straight dick when you probably ain't got much of it.
>>
>>4015123
woah

mfw i lold
this time for real, not ironically

im a bit stupid, arent i? its not funny, is it? ;_;
>>
>>4015123
Heat is just entropy, and entropy is ignorance. They say ignorance is bliss. It's true. A prerequisite to fuzziness and warmth is forgetting everything that's real and just believing everything will be okay.
But you should not do this. Enjoying the earthly existence is just another form of instant gratification. Life is not about pushing a button to satisfy your desires. It's about working hard and suffering, in order to earn a place in the afterlife.
>>
>>4015124
hi nodoka welcome to my're thread!

>>4015139
well no, it's still funny to me because it's a photoshopped image. whether it's still funny to you or not just depends on you. is an image funny just because it's le photoshopped from it's original representation?

>>4015147
but if everyone ends up in le same situation at le end why does it matter whether they take the easy way or hard way?
>>
>>4015158
idk I have forgotten what my point was tbh
>>
>>4015158
Hey thanks for making such an excellent thread. A newer and mightier thread is about to take off!
>>
File: IMG_20151220_152755_244.jpg (285 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151220_152755_244.jpg
285 KB, 1200x675
hahahah yuji i went to the bathroom and looked what i seen hshahahaha.......lol
>>
>>4015678
haha they must be true memers for putting that there lol... i wonder if they browse [s4s]
>>
>>4015678
>a division of beatrice foods co.
NO WAY
>>
>>4015678
dude do you have ANY idea how hard i lold..............................................................................................
>>
>>4015700
idk but those dubs are nice..........great job yuji sakai!!!
>>
>>4015713
thank's friend
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.