[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point of this board? I can understand the point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: lemememan.png (16 KB, 489x501) Image search: [Google]
lemememan.png
16 KB, 489x501
What's the point of this board? I can understand the point of pretty much all boards in this site, except /s4s/. What do you do? What do you discuss? What makes you spend time here? I'm not criticising or anything, I just really want to know.
As a token of my extreme, I give you this meme I manufactured, as I came to learn you guys like handmade memes.
>>
File: blue feels meme.png (226 KB, 401x738) Image search: [Google]
blue feels meme.png
226 KB, 401x738
new meme

>for feels that make you blue
>let blues flow

>if dubs this is a bad meme
>>
>>4009601
[s4s]'s main topic is dubs. Everything else is just funposting while awaiting the next double.
>>
pretty good meme actually, i dont see what it is you dont understand about this board you are doing very well
>>
I concur. The meme is not too bad.
>>
>>4009601
If you really are new, just lurk for a few days or check out http://s4s.wikia.com/wiki//s4s/_Wiki
>>
File: lemememan.png (19 KB, 489x501) Image search: [Google]
lemememan.png
19 KB, 489x501
Thanks so much, everyone. I will study the wiki and lurk for a few days as sugested, And, to further express my gratitude for your kindness, here's a variation of the previously posted meme.
>>
File: potlell.jpg (50 KB, 774x612) Image search: [Google]
potlell.jpg
50 KB, 774x612
>>4009633
>33
nice dubs

pleasing thread
>>
File: 1450200636690.jpg (3 KB, 200x215) Image search: [Google]
1450200636690.jpg
3 KB, 200x215
>>4009633
nice dubs and nice meme

it seems like you're good at this board tbh
>>
File: try.jpg (55 KB, 351x311) Image search: [Google]
try.jpg
55 KB, 351x311
>>4009601
[s4s] has few posts from the time I discovered and even to this day. If you post something, maybe someone will see it and pay attention to it. And everyone knows that attention rules. Also, you can avatar hero here and now one gives a HECK.

Avataring is fun. Would recommend to anyone.
>>
>>4009601
no good reason to be here. ever-diminishing returns that were never very plentiful to begin with. garbage garbage everywhere except for maybe one or two threads but usually zero threads. not actually nice or friendly, your dubs will get checked and your comment ignored. repetitive shit everywhere makes a nigga want to fucking choke out whichever obsessive autistic halfwit is wasting their afternoon flooding their shit-same bore-ass meme all day. shitty inclusive s4s albums all suck dick radioman shows are cringey horseshit & a depressing example of what happens when you focus your efforts in the wrong place. everything is waste everything is for naught. forced memes stick around and they're usually the most carcinogenic. disgusting lonely dumbfucks running around in circles all day and not much more.
>>
>>4009660
sparkles pls go
>>
File: 234567897.png (190 KB, 332x525) Image search: [Google]
234567897.png
190 KB, 332x525
>>4009660
I dare you to talk sh:^)t about this board again

This is your only warning kid
>>
Why?
>>
>>4009677
check'd.

Because funposting is fun, I think of this board as like clickhole.
>>
>>4009677
dont fucking threaten me you anime-sex-toy-owning degenerate
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.