[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am making this thread, because I am very sad right now. I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 248x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 248x250
I am making this thread, because I am very sad right now. I have never gotten dubs (doubles [repeating integers]) before. My one wish in life is to finally get the "dubs" on this board [s4s] (sh*t 4chan says). It would make me the happiest person alive to get the "dubs". Thank you for listening. Goodbye!
>>
>>4008944

congratulations on your dubs how do you feel now that you've accomplished your dream???
>>
File: Pink_grill_checkem.png (130 KB, 396x459) Image search: [Google]
Pink_grill_checkem.png
130 KB, 396x459
>>4008944
this is nice dubs
>>
>>4008944
Been a long time reader of [s4s] (since I first joined the board in 2013), I've never posted a single thing.

This thread might be my favorite of all time.

10/10 to you OP.

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
File: 1441716407375.jpg (71 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1441716407375.jpg
71 KB, 600x600
getting dubs is easy
>>
>>4008980
Then where are yours
>>
>>4008944
nice to see someone using my oc for good :^)
>>
>>4008944
Hey, so I was just sitting here browsing my computer, when I noticed your post. Now, it wasn't the post itself that was so interesting: It was the post number.

Now, you see, every post on 4chan has a unique post number. Yours was especially unique, however. Why, you ask? Quite simple, really: The last two digits of your post are the same.

When the last two digits of a post are the same, this is referred to as doubles, or "dubs" for short. By replying to your post and acknowledging that the last two digits are the same, I have "checked" your dubs.

I highly encourage you to be on the lookout for these "dubs," and to check them when you see them. There are even categories beyond dubs, such as "trips" (three repeating digits) and "quads" (four repeating digits). But remember that repeating digits are special. Always feel proud for yourself or others when you see them.
>>
>>4008998
nice Katya is good Katya
>>
>>4009011
>11
i want to f*ck the Katya
>>
>>4009022
nice
>>
>>4009022
>22
now that's simply epic :DD
>>
>>4009004
Fascinating stuff!! I wonder if it will catch on! It seems so simple
>>
>>4009037
I can't wait to see more of it in the future!
>>
Everyone needs to see this!

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
File: nice get.jpg (33 KB, 702x367) Image search: [Google]
nice get.jpg
33 KB, 702x367
>>4008944
beautiful
bump
>>
>>4008952
yeah right go back to shutting up
>>
>>4009665
Thanks, mot!

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
This is something everyone needs to see!

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4008993
#rekt
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.