[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mika's butt is sweaty and smelly. Worship it you loser >:3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Mika's butt is sweaty and smelly.

Worship it you loser >:3
>>
Weeb
>>
PRAISE THE BUTTE.
>>
>>4004318
i want her to fart on my face
>>
>>4004632
she sit's on your face and fart's..... but then she remember's she has diarrhea. now your covered in her diarrhea and you're mouth is full of her diarrhea and you cant escape because she is holding you down and you dont have enough strength........ you're mind becomes numb from the smell of the diarrhea in you're mouth............................
>>
>>4004641
Anime doesn't fart/poop you dummy, unless she/you wants it, and the smell/taste isn't inherently bad. It can be literally ice cream if you want.
>>
>>4004658
BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>4004658
i dont think i was implying it to be anything bad...... was i?
>>
>>4004665
I guess not. We don't judge here. :^)
>>
>>4004318
no, YOU loser. definitely you loser.
>>
>>4004677
doubles

>>4004318
PLEASE sit on my face!!!
>>
File: God.png (11 KB, 597x638) Image search: [Google]
God.png
11 KB, 597x638
Please fuck my boy pussy sir
>>
*worships*
>>
>>4004703
"Ok then nerd, lay down and make your face a comfortable seat".
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.