[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Positive thinking thread Life has many ways of testing a person’s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10
File: Positive-Thinking-Quotes.jpg (21 KB, 420x330) Image search: [Google]
Positive-Thinking-Quotes.jpg
21 KB, 420x330
Positive thinking thread
Life has many ways of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen all at once
>>
There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it.
>>
File: blue feels meme.png (229 KB, 399x738) Image search: [Google]
blue feels meme.png
229 KB, 399x738
rip blue feels meme

14/12/2014 - 15/12/2015

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
File: burg.png (65 KB, 238x159) Image search: [Google]
burg.png
65 KB, 238x159
how do i get burg
>>
With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.
>>
>>4003592
yes thank u
>>
Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
>>
Hate. It has caused a lot of problems in this world but has not solved one yet.
>>
If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
>>
An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality.
>>
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
>>
If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.
>>
The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking.
>>
We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.
>>
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
>>
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
>>
Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher.
>>
I’ve had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened
>>
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
>>
Hope is a waking dream.
>>
The past has no power over the present moment.
>>
Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.
>>
I do believe we’re all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other.
>>
If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.
>>
Today is a new beginning, a chance to turn your failures into achievements & your sorrows into so goods. No room for excuses.
>>
Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.
>>
We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.
>>
If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.
>>
No matter what the situation, remind yourself “I have a choice.
>>
All you can change is yourself, but sometimes that changes everything!
>>
The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.
>>
>>4003592
You're doing the Lord's work, Tehodor
>>
If we’re growing, we’re always going to be out of our comfort zone.
>>
Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.
>>
I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.
>>
We are responsible for what we are, and whatever we wish ourselves to be, we have the power to make ourselves.
>>
The difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is how you use them.
>>
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
>>
If someone tells you, “You can’t” they really mean, “I can’t."
>>
There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.
>>
Whatever you want to do, do it now. There are only so many tomorrows.
>>
>>4003599
>>4003633
>>4003666
>>4003699
nice digits
nice thread :^]
>>
When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion.
>>
The difference in winning and losing is most often…not quitting.
>>
>>4003706
That's true but tomorrow will always happen again.
>>
You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.
>>
All things are difficult before they are easy.
>>
Success is falling nine times and getting up ten.
>>
Happiness, like unhappiness, is a proactive choice.
>>
Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.
>>
You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It wont happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.
>>
The next time you feel slightly uncomfortable with the pressure in your life, remember no pressure, no diamonds. Pressure is a part of success.
>>
When the world pushes you to your knees, you’re in the perfect position to pray.
>>
If you can change your mind, you can change your life.
>>
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
>>
File: 1426336261536.png (31 KB, 998x777) Image search: [Google]
1426336261536.png
31 KB, 998x777
>>
Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open.
>>
File: 1449542579745.png (3 KB, 552x450) Image search: [Google]
1449542579745.png
3 KB, 552x450
>>
The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.
>>
File: 1425406978289.jpg (14 KB, 329x328) Image search: [Google]
1425406978289.jpg
14 KB, 329x328
>>
>>4003766
>>4003755
good dobel

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
File: blue feels meme.png (227 KB, 401x738) Image search: [Google]
blue feels meme.png
227 KB, 401x738
>>
File: 1426856557501.png (96 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
1426856557501.png
96 KB, 332x333
>>4003774
u can't post that he's rip now
>>
>>4003776
ironic because pepe is the deadest meme of all
and you ruined this nice thread :^(
>>
File: Fw8mz13kOd-10.png (34 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
Fw8mz13kOd-10.png
34 KB, 300x250
>>4003782
no
i was just..no i not ruin thred =(
>>
>>4003788
pepe is a rude meme
you got doubles though. I believe in you. you will become a good memer :^)
>>
>>4003782
maybe frog poster just wanted to soak in some positivity.
>>
File: cr8DeMrrgQ-6.png (37 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
cr8DeMrrgQ-6.png
37 KB, 300x250
roo.......
>>
>>4003795
>>4003782
That's pretty rude of you, Pepe is a nice meme.

Your fortune: Outlook good
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.