[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My fellow friends, have any of you played Fallout 4? I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: beforef4.jpg (43 KB, 720x682) Image search: [Google]
beforef4.jpg
43 KB, 720x682
My fellow friends, have any of you played Fallout 4? I can't properly articulate just how brillant this game is. It's awestriking, it's almost transcendent how great this game is. This is my face before playing Fallout 4 (see OP image) this is my face after Fallout 4 (see next post)

Fallout 4 is the best video game of 2015 BY FAR. And is acknowledged as such by mostly every critic. And i would consider it one of the greatest video games of all time. I think in my personal list it is around number 5. Now i'm trying to play the entire uvre of Bethesda. Their previous games are definetly not as good as Fallout 4... but they still have this sense of Fallout 4 and prime-bethesda, which is enough for me to indulge in a single playthrough. I think i would have enjoyed Morrowind much more if i could actually emphatize with a skooma-addict. Fallout 4 was only available in selected digital stores in singapore with a blasphemous NC16 rating. FUCK YOU MDA. First Half Life 2, then Dark Souls and then now this. You deprive the youth of singapore with the insight that would prove most valuable at their age just because a few raiders in the game make a few fuck-jokes. Heed my words, i will abolish you. I couldn't buy the game on steam because it was 4 months before my 16th birthday and i had typed in my correct data into the age check, which was a plain indication of my ''inappropriate age''. But this man, this support-member, saw a precious little boy, words filled of passion and an unmitigated desire to play the game, so he compromised the rules which he had to adheer to, didn't ask for a scanned ID and let me buy the game. And that was the day when i became a non-racist.
>>
File: faceafterf4.jpg (44 KB, 577x678) Image search: [Google]
faceafterf4.jpg
44 KB, 577x678
You know what sucks? In this review i wanted to talk about the animations, the writing, the coding which are all excellent but as i replayed the game before writing this review i took notes and analyzed every single scene that was significant to me in the game and then it evolved throughout the 80 hours playing time into this deep esoteric analysis of the entire game with 3000 words of scattered ideas in a single microsoft word file. And from that you get the backbone of a 20 minute comprehensive analysis in the realm of Matthewmathosis and TotalBiscuit. It is a quite a feat in terms of being a video game reviewer and it is an endeavour that i'm thoroughly excited to indulge in.

The unique and so called ''gimmick'' of the game is to play intermittently for over 200 years to show a distinct decay of all the world both materially and spiritually. The gimmick is characterized as a publicity stunt to attract more attention but you'll find that the afforementioned technique is used more as a technique to enhance the characters and the story instead of the size of your wallet. And i don't think it will be a gimmick because AAA-producers and money-grabbing cunts would never have the time and commitment needed to execute such a technique in lieu of a great creation. It's a technique that can be used sparingly by artists, not businessman. The dramatic structure of Fallout is completely antithetical to the dramatic structure that aesthetically deprived singaporeans are accustomed to. There is no start-escalation, big dramatic moment and then end. It is just a series of vignettes, where the relative dramatic element conforms to the story and not to a format. But i think regardless of the dramatic structure, singaporeans will still be able to connect with the game. And if they don't, it just shows how aesthetically deprived our singaporeans are and we should start TP'ing the stana.
>>
I think more than any other game, Fallout uses the context of the game to magnify the experience. You can find a specific scene on youtube and find it great. But when all the parts are combined together to create this 80 hours sprawling-epic, the finality, leads to persperation rushing down your neck, your body and feet trembling, you have forged a special orgasmic symbiotic relationship between you and the game. It is truly a magnificient experience. I'm e-boy, i don't gush. I'm most commonly known for criticism but this game manages to break apart my subterfuge and place me into this catastrophic emotional self-indulgence. You look out into the sunset in the far distance in the horizon and you acknowledge: there is so many great things in this world, and gems and discoveries waiting to be experienced and Fallout 4 was one of them. The game is so great. The game is just so FUCKING great, i'm feeling so emotional just writing about it. So i end it by saying this: If you haven't played this game, you have to play this game. I don't care your age, 72, 26, 13 or 1, you have to play this game. Go buy the DVD or Bluray that are in-stores and have the data on disc. Or if you are a poverty-stricken cheapskate like me go for the 27gb version on kickasstorrents. And behold one of the most beautiful things that will ever happen in your life. Your perceptions on life and how you live it will never be the same again after playing Fallout 4. You are going to feel like a black cock has fucked you in the ass, only this time, the experience is not replacable
>>
ok kid
>>
>>3974249

My review of Fallout 4: Amazing.

My review of this review: Cool story bro.

Sometimes the best reviews are those with the least words.
>>
>>3974285
Sometimes anti-intellectuals would be better of with no words instead of the least words.
>>
>>3974288

Anti-intellectual? How about anti-verbosity! This 4chan board is the wrong one to post in. Get out of s4s.
>>
>>3974285
my review of your review of OP's review: fef
>>
>>3974294
As far as i'm concerned there are no rules which disallow me from posting my review on here, where the slower traffic allows people to engage critically with my thoughts. What about you tell chinese moot about the new rules you want to establish on /s4s/
>>
>>3974299
nice dubs
>>
>>3974299

>>3974288

You get getting dubs as if you think that'll convince me. Nice fucking try, but your sorcery won't work on me!
>>
>>3974299

So the board specifically designed for video games is somehow not a board for critical discussion and THIS IS?! Sorry, you lost me there. Though there are no rules about posting your review here doesn't mean it's not frowned upon.
>>
File: ebin chim man.png (10 KB, 361x370) Image search: [Google]
ebin chim man.png
10 KB, 361x370
cool post

le ebin chim man approves
>>
>>3974309
you're just not looking at it from a nice board perspective.
This is just a 3 post copypasta.

Whether it works or doesn't work as a copypasta has yet to be determined.
>>
>>3974318

I can respect that. Is this a popular copypasta, or did some kid just write it now? I guess you could post it in s4s, but this board's more for throwing quick memes around and not putting down walls of text and reviews.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.