[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i hate niggers. and you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1391315221503.png (550 KB, 513x684) Image search: [Google]
1391315221503.png
550 KB, 513x684
i hate niggers.

and you?
>>
i hate them too they raped my daughter because i didn't repost le monkey face a billion times
>>
wow rude
check your #privilege
[s4s] is nice, family-friendly board
gb2>>>/b/
>>
Bit over the racism in this board tbh. Kinda ignored hoping it was a phase, might initiate plan b
>>
>>3967987
dude, nice fore but I think you are taking your meme-ing a little too far.
>>
File: images (18).jpg (28 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
28 KB, 384x384
FrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFroFrogFrogFrogFrogFFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFroggFFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFroFrogFrogFrogFrogFFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFroggFFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFroFrogFrogFrogFrogFFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFroggFFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFroFrogFrogFrogFrogFFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFroggFFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrogFrog
>>
RagDeFergo
>>
>tfw no boxxy gf
>>
hello channers I am the tryhard copypasta creator and this is my first child I hope you welcome me as a dank meme and not as a pepe because I think I can make alot of innovations on the meme world such as never using ponctuation and misspelling ponctuation so much that eventually it will be the correct way to write the word ponctuation the reason I do this is because I dont like the way ponctuation is spelled in the first place but maybe that is due to my autistic behavior which leaves me unable to read I can only right I dont know nor do I own any memes because I am blind and that is why I cannot read and can only right I give my writing as a gift to the world because the words of a blind man are the wisest of all or so did my uncle say he is dead because another part of my autism makes me sleep kill which is like sleep walking only you kill instead of walking but as I was saying there is no point in replying to me because I will not read because I cannot read I can only write,I could now make a sour joke and say I cant left either but I dont think that would be a very good idea and it would be very cringy unlike this copypasta this copypasta rocks and is one the greatest copypasta because it lacks ponctuation and the it misspells ponctuation in order to change the way people right ponctuation to ponctuation indeed the word ponctuation is usually written in such a dirty way but my way of writing ponctuation is way better that is the sole reason I am misspelling ponctuation so that the word ponctuation because even more incredible not only in meaning but in aesthetics this was the copypasta blind creator copypasta creator thank you for reading and sorry for the lack of ponctuation and remember to write ponctuation instead of ponctuation
>>
File: 1448781540192.png (141 KB, 901x538) Image search: [Google]
1448781540192.png
141 KB, 901x538
Lol

Epical
>>
>>3967979
No, I don't hate people because of their race. People are different, and judging them based on an arbitrary cosmetic feature like skin color is bigoted and silly.

That being said, I don't like many parts of what can be considered african american culture, but that's not to say that all black people are deserving of hate.

Please do not spread hate speech on this board. it is a nice board.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.