[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4chan Wise Old Guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 560x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 560x400
I'm a 103-year-old man who's been on 4chan ever since it first went online. I also survived the Titanic sinking, but that's not important.

What's important is that, in all my years, the trolls have never won. Sure, we had some "incidents" but nothing that really and truly screwed the site over. Trolls are like S&M fanatics: They get more powerful the more you try to hurt them. Your best bet, as you probably already know, is to ignore them.

That can difficult when it seems everyone around you is trolling, but you don't have to stoop to their level. From all my years on 4chan, I can tell you that almost everyone here has a heart of gold. It may not seem like it (especially in s4s), but if you ever become a troll, you'll NEVER see this better side of 4chan.

It's not that hard to see the better in 4chan, either. Just be yourself. Similar minded people will always find you amongst all the asshats out there. I believe those crazy new-agers call it "The Law of Attraction".

In conclusion, good always trumps evil (but, seriously, SCREW Donald Trump and his infection of the English language). If you're really looking for it, you'll always find it. Always.

Especially on 4chan.
>>
>>3961078
*tips sombrero*
I appreciate your post
>>
>>3961078

Beautiful.
>>
>>3961078
You are a very wise man, Mr. Old Guy. I promise to forever hold your words close to my heart. It is an honor to receive such a great lesson for life.

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>3961078

Are you a musician?
>>
>>3961078
DAE remember this GEM?
>>
File: 1448931031880.gif (120 KB, 208x356) Image search: [Google]
1448931031880.gif
120 KB, 208x356
>>3961078
false
anyone over the age of 50 makes gratuitous spelling mistakes when typing

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>3961610
not true friendo
>>
File: don't do anything.png (18 KB, 558x384) Image search: [Google]
don't do anything.png
18 KB, 558x384
>>3961614
don't fucking touch me

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>3961622
nice dubs
>>
File: cec.png (26 KB, 771x686) Image search: [Google]
cec.png
26 KB, 771x686
>>3961078
tl;dr
>>
>>3961078
░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄
░░░█▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
░░█▒▒▒▒▄█▌▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▒▒▐▒▒▒▒█
░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▌▒▒▒▒▒▌░░░░▌▒▒▌▒▒▒▒█
░▌▒▒▌▄▀▐▒▒▒▒▒▐░▄▄░░▐▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒█
▐▒▒▒▀▄▀▌▄▄▄▄▄▌▄░░▀▀▄▌▌▒▌▌▒▒▒▒▌
▐▒▒▒▐░▐▒▒▒▒▒▐░░▀▀▀▄▄▐░▌▌▐▒▒▒▒▐
░▌▒▒▌░▐▒▒▒▒▌▌▀▄▀█▀░▄██▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▐
░█▒▒▒▀▌▒▒▒▐▐░░░▀▀▀▀░░▌▀█▀░▀▒▒▌
░░▌▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▌▐░░░░░░░░░▐▀▀▀▌▒▌▌
▀▀▐▒▒▒▌▒▌▐░░░░▄░░░░░▄▀░░▐▄▄▐
░▌░▌▒▄▀▐░█░░░░░▀▄▄░░░▄░░▐░░▀▄
░▌░██░░▐░░▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░█▄▄▀░░▌
░▐░▌▐▄░░▌░░▄░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▄▀
░░▌▒▒▌█▄▄░░▌▀▄▄░░▐░░░░░░░▄▀
░░▌▒▒▐░▀██▀▀░░░█▀▐▄▄▀▀▀▄█
▄░▌▒▒▒▌░▀▐░░░░░░▌▌░▄▄▀▀▄▐
░▀▌▒▒▐░▀▄▌░░▄▀▀▐▒▐▀░░░░░▀▄
░▌▌▒▒▐░▄▀░░░▌░░▌▒▌░░░░░░░░▌
░▌▌▒▒▌▐░░░░▐░░▐▒▒▐░░░░░░░░▐
>>
nonono>>3962743
on>>3962743
>>3962743
>>3962743
nono bnnbn
>>
Did you handle rose's jewels on the titanic?
>>
>>3963422
Nice dubs.
>>
>>3961078
but sir, trump will make america great again.

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
bl
>>
ayy
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.