[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
jonathan treminio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: jonathan treminio.jpg (4 KB, 198x113) Image search: [Google]
jonathan treminio.jpg
4 KB, 198x113
Jonathan Treminio here, and I have a brief message for my family, [s4s].

Never, ever do anything if it doesn't feel right. I'm not merely referring to large, high risk life decisions either. Small things apply as well. 'Should I drink this soda?' If your heart is telling you that water is the clear right way to go, never disobey it.

This rule mainly applies to big things in life, as one may assume. It could be people peer pressuring you into doing drugs, and if it doesn't bode well in your chest, just don't do it. Hold your will, defend that hill and let no one break through your wall. Your choice is final, and they'll respect you for that. Your peers won't call you names if you put your foot down and tell them that you will not partake. It is important to always follow your word, never let people tear away at you and reason their way in. Develop that individualism, be a brick wall others can lean on.

If you only do what feels right, that means wherever you end up, you fully deserved. If you are a good soul, then I, Jonathan Treminio, assure you that your ending point will be a good place. If you're behind bars and you know that you are in that cell because you weren't true to yourself, you were a hay house instead of a brick one, than you earned your stay, buddy.

Being yourself pays off, kids. Only do what feels right, and their sligshots are nothing versus your brick wall exterior. You're a champ, do something good today.
>>
File: Hey dude. just be yourself.jpg (50 KB, 620x1023) Image search: [Google]
Hey dude. just be yourself.jpg
50 KB, 620x1023
>>3934770
Hey dude, just be yourself!
>>
I have nothing but the highest praise for this post.
>>
File: i fucking hate these people.png (509 KB, 849x453) Image search: [Google]
i fucking hate these people.png
509 KB, 849x453
>>
But what if doing drugs does seem like the right thing to do?

>>3934788
nice dubs fam
>>
>>3934798
You should do anything you're sure of, but you should always be sure that you're sure first. Take time and think about what you live for, who relies on you. If you have deemed yourself worthless and truly mean it, then you've determined that you deserve harsh chemicals in your veins. You've put yourself in the trashcan, and you'll never be a champ.

You're better than that. Think over all decisions.
>>
>>3934808
Don't be like that, if you smoke a joint it's not going to stop you from being able to function. I've gotten high plenty of times and had to go do something and it's never hindered me in any significant way. Alcohol on the other hand...
>>
You're taking fro granted that most people can understand the concept you're explaining in a truly profound manner. Sure, the chance of someone doing so on a place like this is weirdly higher, but if I were you I wouldn't consider all of the people in the world capable of doing so. You have to remind yourself that some people are not on your same level of "consciousness". Keep it for yourself and for only the people you trust.
>>
>>3934817
I was referring to meth
>>
>>3934770
controversial jonathan
>>
>>3934871
fite me irl
>>
File: BUNKERS AND ZOMBIES HANDGUNS.png (152 KB, 1000x626) Image search: [Google]
BUNKERS AND ZOMBIES HANDGUNS.png
152 KB, 1000x626
>>3934882
lets scruff, big stuff!

(hey devin)
>>
>>3934808
More smack talk on chemicals?
Listen up buddy,
Chemicals are the most important thing in the world. In fact, without chemicals there wouldn't BE a world. Everything is either a chemical or made out of chemicals. That water you love so much? A chemical. That air you breathe? A chemical.
Quit talkin' shit about chemicals, 'cause you're composed of them, friend-o.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.