[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In this ITT thread, we pay our respects to Le France. With t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: france+flag.jpg (55 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
france+flag.jpg
55 KB, 1200x675
In this ITT thread, we pay our respects to Le France. With the invention of the word "le", they revolutionized the meme, allowing just about anything to become memed for maximum keks. Because of France, we will never be short on laughter or /s4s/ content. You need not do anything but post a "le" on this thread, but feel free to say any other kind words in respect of le French people :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5K0JjzPCN4
>>
F
>>
anal
>>
it's actually La France.
not surprisingly the feminine form of le is underrepresented in meme science due to rampant unchecked privilege and le patriarchy
>>
>>3917399
>99
>dubs

La new meme: using ‘la’ instead of ‘le’ to spite the patrilluminarchy.
>>
>>3917364
Le
>>
France gave us Daft Punk so they must be alright
>>
>>3917435
Also bread, fries, and toast.
>>
>>3917440
I find it hard to believe that France alone is responsible for those things
>>
>>3917449
If you were the king of not-France when France came out with bread, wouldn't you try and suppress the truth to avoid looking foolish? Wouldn't you rewrite history books to claim that bread had always been there?

Wake up, sheeple.
>>
File: France1.jpg (637 KB, 2338x1700) Image search: [Google]
France1.jpg
637 KB, 2338x1700
france is kawaii
>>
>>3917463
It just seems like someone would have discovered bread long before France even existed tbh
>>
>>3917469
So it's just like everything else?
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 487x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 487x460
le autistic anime face
>>
>>3917470
Yeah, it would seem that way. That's because while you're asleep, your TV whispers subliminal messages to you. Look it up.
>>
Le :^)
>>
>>3917502
No I mean humans have been agricultural for thousands of years and I'm pretty sure wheat grows in parts of the world that aren't France so logically it would be safe to assume that someone somewhere created bread before France was ever established.
>>
File: hitler[1].jpg (11 KB, 285x214) Image search: [Google]
hitler[1].jpg
11 KB, 285x214
das le
>>
>>3917399
>not surprisingly the feminine form of le is underrepresented in meme science due to rampant unchecked privilege and le patriarchy
Fascinating

Nice dubs
>>
France breadboard the best thing since slice bread

11/13 never baguette :(
>>
File: jonathan treminio.jpg (4 KB, 198x113) Image search: [Google]
jonathan treminio.jpg
4 KB, 198x113
>>3917364
Your thread has just been visited by Jonathan Treminio. How does it feel to be Treminio'd? Not very good, I'm sure. Now go, get out of here before I come back and get you twice in one thread, friendo. Remember than Jonathan is the only important bird, and you aren't as relevant as Jonathan. Haha!
>>
>>3917364
Haha whoops
>>
>>3917364
le tbh fam :v)
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 402x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 402x522
allahu akber honhonhon :DDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>3917364
le F
>>
>>3917364
le
>>
File: pig.jpg (182 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
pig.jpg
182 KB, 600x300
>muh le

fuck off baguettefag
>>
>>3919539
*fig
>>3918288
nice dubs
>>3918278
>78
inverted Fore!
>>
I feel good about these islam warriors killed bunch of metal fans tbh they are really better off dead
Too bad they didnt killed much jew and old people tho. And normies tbh. 8of them couldnt even kill more than few hundred with their latest massacre technology and intense training, smh tbh fam
>>
File: 4CxIaIH.gif (800 KB, 250x176) Image search: [Google]
4CxIaIH.gif
800 KB, 250x176
>>3917364
We drink to our youth
to the days come and gone
for the age of agression
Is just about done
>>
"Suddenly, that big stack of meta data doesn't look like the scariest thing in the room, does it?" Hayden said with a tight-lipped smile.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.