[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I eat ass#fortune
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_no1igkwiwO1titub2o1_500.jpg (114 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no1igkwiwO1titub2o1_500.jpg
114 KB, 500x667
I eat ass#fortune
>>
>>3912111
You see that "s" in "stand" on that pic?
My freshman english teacher would call that the stupid s. He would automatically deduct points for every time you have the stupid "s" written.
>>
>>3912115
Found this on \b\ it's not mine
>>
>>3912111
dumb frogposter trips
>>
>>3912111
hey josh good triple
>>
It was a waste of trips
>>
>>3912129
we don't really do that shit anymore.
Welcome to /b/ 2.0
>>
Meme machine#fortune
>>
File: fi.jpg (24 KB, 589x235) Image search: [Google]
fi.jpg
24 KB, 589x235
>>3912133
>33
>>
>>3912115
your english teacher is fantastic
what a stupid s
>>
>>3912133
>>3912137
Samefag
>>
>>3912142
the views and opinions expressed ITP are not those of the collective community of [s4s] and do not reflect on the values we strive to emulate as a whole. We at [s4s] do not condone the alienating and disparaging usage of slurs whether intentional or not especially ones that are specifically belittling to various minority groups , it is of grave importance that our threads in the future more accurately reflect the peaceful, charitable, and welcoming atmosphere of our fine board

Please consider >>>/b/ if this is of any negative consequence to your pleasure

thank you and have a nice day
>>
Lolwut
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.