[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(whisper)The human brain has about 100,000,000,000 brain cells,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: ceiling-cat.jpg (10 KB, 432x247) Image search: [Google]
ceiling-cat.jpg
10 KB, 432x247
(whisper)The human brain has about 100,000,000,000 brain cells, or 100 billion for short
>>
each brain cell can connect to tens of thousands of other brain cells.
>>
>>3911134
i heard when u have many interconnected u has madness paranoia
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distributed_hash_table
>>
>>3911132
or one hundred thousand million for long
>>
>>3911155
In poker, this is called "full house" - three of a kind and a pair
>>3911163
I like hash : )
>>
>>3911132
They say the human brain only uses 10% of its capacity
>>
>>3911187
thats a myth tbph
>>
>>3911187
That's not what your Mom said 'bout my capacity
>>
File: bait.jpg (13 KB, 360x361) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
13 KB, 360x361
>>3911221
You don't know my mom go die troll shit.
>>
>>3911233
>>
>>3911155
I wonder if doing nothing but funposting on [s4s] all day every day has caused me to live inside my own mind and is the source of my paranoia. What do you think? Maybe I should get some new activity or my brain will rot. But I don't know where to start.
>>
>>3911283
Go to the library, find new stuff to think about.
>>
>>3911283
spooky

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>3911233
My hand just pierced my face
>>
>>3911285
hmm

>>3911286
Yes it is, I sometimes get these random small "psychotic" bursts when about to fall asleep or when I have just woken up. Examples include recursive thinking, thinking with images rather than words, or indescribable "bluescreening" that makes me wonder "what just happened", or my sense of self being attached to my cat for a few seconds after I woke up. I didn't consider these anything to worry about but now I realize there may be something, since I'm paranoid during the day. No psychosis, but the paranoia and fear often takes control during the day and I just start thinking of bizarre scenarios and go "but what if it's really real" and it's a neverending chasm. I may have to start taking antipsychotics again even though I hate them. But only if it really gets bad.
>>
>>3911299
Try the library bro, it's like a portal to a different dimension.
>>
>>3911299
Apologies for my "maybe it's too late" comment the other day. It was a bad day, and it got me thinking, it's never too late but the longer I put off seeking help (not in the form of substance abuse) the harder it will be.

Anyway, feeling pretty okay today. Got a phone call from a close friend I haven't heard from in years. Just wanted to say thanks.

Here's your fortune:

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>3911304
My phone is a library m8

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>3911312
You've never been there even once if you say such things.
>>
>>3911315
Easier to use my phone than drive to the library... Always forget to turn books on time
>>
>>3911334
You have to drive there?.. I have two of them libraries within walking distance lol
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.