[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bune Raven Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 32
File: 1446891521492.jpg (221 KB, 1000x1262) Image search: [Google]
1446891521492.jpg
221 KB, 1000x1262
This is the OFFICIAL Bune Raven thread. Please direct all other Bune Raven posters here.

In this thread we will discuss the phenomenon known as Bune Raven. What was your first Bune Raven experience? How has she influenced your life? Has Bune Raven made you a better person?

Please share your stories, experiences and questions here! Remember, this is a nice board, so if you're going to bully or be rude, please take it to >>>/b/

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
File: not a meme.png (45 KB, 1208x998) Image search: [Google]
not a meme.png
45 KB, 1208x998
just fuck off
>>
>>3908513
get dead
>>
>>3908513
>>3908514
SAME FAG
>>
File: 1446851533116.jpg (72 KB, 844x947) Image search: [Google]
1446851533116.jpg
72 KB, 844x947
Also please post you're rare Bune Ravens. I got some really good ones from the last thread, pic related!
>>
File: Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg (21 KB, 234x342) Image search: [Google]
Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg
21 KB, 234x342
After 11 years of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy.
>>
File: Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg (26 KB, 234x342) Image search: [Google]
Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg
26 KB, 234x342
After 11 years of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy..
>>
File: Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg (23 KB, 234x342) Image search: [Google]
Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg
23 KB, 234x342
After 11 years of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme.. His name is Cool Shirts Guy..
>>
File: Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg (22 KB, 234x342) Image search: [Google]
Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg
22 KB, 234x342
23 KB

After 11 years of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme.. His name is Cool Shirts Guy...
>>
/r/-ing bune raven oc!!!...o wait, there is no such thing
>>
File: Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg (21 KB, 234x342) Image search: [Google]
Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg
21 KB, 234x342
After 11 years of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme... His name is Cool Shirts Guy...
>>
File: Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg (20 KB, 234x342) Image search: [Google]
Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg
20 KB, 234x342
After 11 years of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme.... His name is Cool Shirts Guy...
>>
File: Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg (19 KB, 234x342) Image search: [Google]
Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg
19 KB, 234x342
After 11 years of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy
>>
File: csg.gif (133 KB, 506x369) Image search: [Google]
csg.gif
133 KB, 506x369
>>
Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg
19 KB, 234x342
After 11 years of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme.. His name is Cool Shirts Guy
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 957x835) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 957x835
>>3908543
I posted all my rarest bunes in the last thread
>>
Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg
19 KB, 234x342
After 11 years of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme.... His name is Cool Shirts Guy....
>>
File: Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg (18 KB, 234x342) Image search: [Google]
Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg
18 KB, 234x342
After 11 years of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme, His name is Cool Shirts Guy.
>>
File: image.gif (97 KB, 358x345) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
97 KB, 358x345
>>3908573
oh well there's still a few more
>>
Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg
18 KB, 234x342
After 11 years of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme... His name is Cool Shirts Guy,..
>>
Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg
18 KB, 234x342
After 11 years of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme.,. His name is Cool Shirts Guy...
>>
Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg
18 KB, 234x342
After 11 years of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy.
>>
Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg
18 KB, 234x342
>>3908513
>>
File: Bune Raven on the Front Page.png (202 KB, 640x477) Image search: [Google]
Bune Raven on the Front Page.png
202 KB, 640x477
>>3908545
>>3908547
>>3908551
>>3908553
>>3908556
>>3908562
>>3908567
>>3908572
>>3908575
>>3908579
>>3908584
>>3908586
>>3908587
>>3908589
A bit spammy but that's okay. Thanks for keeping Bune Raven on the front page!
>>
File: Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg (17 KB, 234x342) Image search: [Google]
Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg
17 KB, 234x342
After 11 years of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world.. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy.
>>
File: 11.png (126 KB, 234x342) Image search: [Google]
11.png
126 KB, 234x342
>>
File: Cool_Shirts_Guy.gif (42 KB, 234x342) Image search: [Google]
Cool_Shirts_Guy.gif
42 KB, 234x342
After 11 years of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world.. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy.
>>
File: 1376249060045.jpg (146 KB, 814x814) Image search: [Google]
1376249060045.jpg
146 KB, 814x814
>>3908611
>11
>11.png
>11 years of work
>>
File: Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg (12 KB, 234x342) Image search: [Google]
Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg
12 KB, 234x342
After 11 years of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world.. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers,, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy.
>>
>>3908518
like im not kidding it was legit samefag
>>
File: LE_BUNE_RAVEN.jpg (6 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
LE_BUNE_RAVEN.jpg
6 KB, 250x187
>>3908513
le bune raven
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 1024x1426) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 1024x1426
bune
>>
File: Bune Raven loves Waffles.jpg (127 KB, 900x1168) Image search: [Google]
Bune Raven loves Waffles.jpg
127 KB, 900x1168
>>3908668
Nice! Thank you! Saved directly into my Bune Raven folder.
>>
fug shig cok?
>>
File: lecoolcate.jpg (188 KB, 1424x1264) Image search: [Google]
lecoolcate.jpg
188 KB, 1424x1264
>>
File: 1447436601373.jpg (26 KB, 234x342) Image search: [Google]
1447436601373.jpg
26 KB, 234x342
After 11 years of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme. His name is Cool Bune Raven Sucks Guy.
>>
File: reeeeeeeescape.png (88 KB, 455x436) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeescape.png
88 KB, 455x436
NOONE CARES ABUOT THIS SHITGRABBER MEME
>>
>>3909480
dumb frogposter
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.