[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like this board is going to die soon with all of you traitors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1446409300625.jpg (28 KB, 360x273) Image search: [Google]
1446409300625.jpg
28 KB, 360x273
I feel like this board is going to die soon with all of you traitors promoting /trash/ and your fucking gets over there.

RIP in peace /s4s/
>>
>>3892358
[s4s] is better when it's slow
dumb frogposters are dumb
>>>/trash/
>>
>>3892358
Homura is the best character of all time so no wonder she's the number one. She was Madoka's very best friend, Madoka didn't even know how much Homura loved her and was trying to save her from dying. She kept repeating the month over and over again hoping she would save Madoka. She was that caring even though everyone thought she was just a mature and serious girl. Her life was terrible but Madoka came across and saved her life. So this time, Homura wanted to save Madoka. She did everything she could, even though Madoka just ended up re-inventing the universe and Homura was alone. Without Homura, this anime would have stunk
>>
>>3892359
Nigga you were just posting over there you even admitted to it smfh

Go back to your new home.
>>
>>3892362
exactly
>>
>>3892362
omg he betrayed us!!!!

i hope you're just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>3892368
>>>/trash/
>>
lol /trash/ is objectively better than [s4s]
no namefig circlejerk
no LoLo the fatass blog for fatasses
>>
>>3892374

No new mot
No Yuji Sakai
No Desu

Feels good.
>>
>>3892374
fuck off sparkles
>>
File: tumblr_me28tlAAYy1rkmxa1o6_500.jpg (21 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_me28tlAAYy1rkmxa1o6_500.jpg
21 KB, 500x367
>>3892358
>>
>>3892402
>>
>>3892360
I love how off topic s4s always is. Also akarii was crowned queen of the trash and no one disputed it so I guess akarii is queen of furries and gore
>>
>>3892374
Hey! You there. Stop being a ruder poster than me. You know how hard it is to be hated with you around. Baka tskii jinai
>>
>>3892424
this tbh
sparkles is not only an ass but he's an ass to other asses. it's impossible to get recognized as a rudeposter because he has the monopoly
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.