[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear normalfag scum browsing this board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 1456789405687.jpg (454 KB, 2000x1339) Image search: [Google]
1456789405687.jpg
454 KB, 2000x1339
Have you ever considered the possibility that us robots are not lonely because we're angry, bitter, mentally-ill losers, but that we're angry, bitter, mentally-ill losers because we're lonely? Do you think we came out of the womb disillusioned and jaded? No, we became that way after years of being bullied, harassed, mocked, and excluded by people like you, just because we happened to be shy, happened to be ugly, happened to be different. It's hard to refrain from being a bad person when everyone's going to treat you like one regardless of what you do.
>"Thou calledst me dog before thou hadst a cause. But since I am a dog, beware my fangs."

I know it helps you fucks sleep better at night thinking that everyone here is some cartoonish, evil neckbeard who deserves all of his failures, but we're not and we don't. You think you've earned all your happiness in life but a large part of it comes down to you simply being lucky. You were lucky enough to not have been abused as a child, to grow up with a father, to not develop a mental illness, to not be ugly, and to have positive, encouraging life experiences. Congratulations. How much of that did you earn, honestly? You pride yourselves on your empathy, yet the second someone less-fortunate than you asks you to put yourselves in their shoes, you balk at the prospect and blindly insist that they're virgins, losers, creeps who don't even qualify as human and have no redeemable attributes whatsoever.

I hope your midlife crisis hits you like a fucking wall.
>>
>Do you think we came out of the womb disillusioned and jaded?
I can only speak for myself and I'm sure that I was fucked up from the start. I was born almost 3 months too early, had adhd as a child and still have concentration problems as an adult, as well as a diagnosed dyscalculia.
heavy social anxiety as a child blablabla, the list goes on.
Due to this, I percieved myself as a loser from age 10 onwards and didn't give a shit about education, so I ended up in a job field that is dying out and I'm currently a NEET. I don't give a shit anymore, I never enjoyed reality.
>>
File: 1459033174129.png (879 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1459033174129.png
879 KB, 800x800
>Have you ever considered the possibility that us robots are not lonely because we're angry, bitter, mentally-ill losers, but that we're angry, bitter, mentally-ill losers because we're lonely?

Yes. And I do believe this happens the vast majority of the time. But you can't blame others for your loneliness. So act, and fix it. /thread
>>
>>28688608
Who cares? You're still miserable and gave no intention changing. Makes for a good daily laugh.
>>
>>28688608
Dude just be yourself ffs
>>
>>28689109
Okay. Tell me how.>>28688543
>>
Most of the "normalfags" here come here for a reason. There is something in the robot culture with which they identify. Maybe they shared many of the same experiences and wonder how it is their lives turned out so different.
>>
File: 1428428343550.jpg (42 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1428428343550.jpg
42 KB, 409x409
>>28688608
Literally begging you to have sex fucking neckbeard
>>
>>28689178
I'm the author of >>28689109 and I come here because I do indeed identify a lot with what I'm reading. Although my life isn't perfect it's miles away from what I read here. And if I could pull it out, 90% of robots can too. Which is why I try to push forward the vast majority that isn't clinically ill or despaired beyond hope.
And to answer to >>28689171, just like any door worth opening, you have to be the one kicking it. I can't tell you how to fix your life, and I don't want too any way. I'll just be here to remember you to keep trying.
>>
>>28689060
>I was born almost 3 months too early, had adhd as a child and still have concentration problems as an adult, as well as a diagnosed dyscalculia.
>heavy social anxiety as a child blablabla, the list goes on.
>Due to this, I percieved myself as a loser from age 10 onwards and didn't give a shit about education, so I ended up in a job field that is dying out and I'm currently a NEET. I don't give a shit anymore, I never enjoyed reality.
I share all of these traits right down to the three month prematurity. The only thing I don't have is dyscalculia--I'm just moderately shit at math. Were we born to suffer? Is this some kind of joke?
>>
>>28688608
My girlfriend and I relate to this post
>>
>>28689252
Fuck that. No one can come up with an answer. I've tried. I just want to kill myself so it is fucking over but I'm even too pathetic to do that. Someone should just surprise me and do it for me so I don't have a chance to back out.
>>
>>28688608
I can tell you're a newfag due to the fact that you believe normies will actually read this,but even if they do, they won't care.

>normies

"hurr durr my life is the way it is because free will and hard work"
"extremely unlucky people and children born in war torn shitholes chose it"
>>
You can try to get better instead of giving up. Would you have just quit and rolled up in a ball on Normandy Beach when you hit the sand? Why wouls you quit.
>>
>>28689350
Because you have nothing to live for?
>>
>>28689321
You're calling ME a newfag? You do realize that normie Redditors browse this board in droves for "le EPIC meme arrow stories XDDD", right? Go right on ahead and disagree with my points of view but don't tell me I'm wrong about an objective, verifiable truth because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
File: howlaughtermayhelpyouloseweight.jpg (505 KB, 1591x1194) Image search: [Google]
howlaughtermayhelpyouloseweight.jpg
505 KB, 1591x1194
>i-it's not my fault im not popular!!
>>
>>28688608
>>Calls our empathy fake

>I hope your midlife crisis hits you like a fucking wall

:-) Very empathetic of you buddy
>>
>>28689160
Seriously, and he should also fake it till he makes it :-)
>>
Human nature. A mind with tribal intent hiding behind a mask of kindness. We live in a world of monsters too subtle to realise their own claws. Let them eat each other.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 246x205
>>28689060

ADHD is a fake disease

>>28689240

No normal person browses this board. You only call people neckbeards because you have one faggot.

>>28689393

Live for yourself
As for me. I'm just an ugly fuccboi who will have no way of integrating into society socially. I can front like a normie all day, when it comes to work and school, but I know I will never be in a serious relationship and probably die a virgin. I only have one friend, and that will be the only one I have until I leave America.

I will just work these two jobs over the summer, and save up money. Eat good food and watch a ton of anime. At least I can delude myself into taking a waifu on a date, and then I will fuck her using an Onahole. I'm okay with that life it may not be Chad, but I can be Chad in my own fantasy.
>>
File: cheeki breeki.jpg (38 KB, 680x570) Image search: [Google]
cheeki breeki.jpg
38 KB, 680x570
>>28688608
Well, I'm mentally ill due to genetics, so I am guessing that has a lot to due with my loneliness. That said, the loneliness makes my illness a lot more severe.

The anger and bitterness only came as a result of the loneliness though, as well as bullying throughout my life. I agree with the entire second paragraph.
>>
>>28689474
I agreed with your whole post op, reread my post.
>>
>>28689553
>live for yourself.
>no way of integrating socially.
>forever a virgin

Dude, I was the one who typed up this:>>28688543

I have nothing to live for because my life is fucked either way. I want romantic connections to women, but no one has been able to figure out any way to help my current situation.

Why improve when there is no hope for you? I can't even drive a car due to my anxiety.

Again, I would kill myself, but I seem to be too pathetic to even do that. I got all the shit aspects of being a massive sperg, but all the benefits are neutralized.

Fuck my life. Why can't someone just kill me?
>>
>>28689280
There is no answer. They can tell us how to improve but we won't. If we took the advice we would lose our robot status, sure. But you can't take the advice, because you have lost your confidence, your will was broken long ago. It is gone now. You can't recover what's lost forever. You've become an empty husk of a man.
Some will find this painful, possibly enough for suicide, others accept it and at the very least force their mind to enjoy it. Friends, success, women, just being able to socially interact with people. These are always wanted by default. You are not born without these desires you can only suppress them. A Robot who has lost all hope is unfortunate, but I still think many can enjoy life.
>>
>>28689737
Situations like this are why I support some kind of arranged dating service specifically to set people up with compatible partners.
>>
>>28689788
>they can tell us how to improve

I WANT to improve if I can, but no one has any advice to my situation. They have given me none.

Where do you even begin to meet women who are accepting of shut ins? Finding an autismo with similar problems would be okay, since we could just stay at home forever, but I have no clue how to even begin to find one.

Of course, if a normie somehow could accept that I won't be emotionally available and won't want to go to parties with them, that would be fine as well, but no one can give any legit advice to find them.
>>
>>28689060
>I was born almost 3 months too early
Why does this matter?
I'm asking as a person who was also born 3 months too early
>>
>>28689880
I think our prefrontal cortex is fucked up.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.