[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last Day Of High School Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10
>take finals throughout the last 2 weeks
>slowly my schedule shrinks
>last day only go to 2 classes, one of which I wasn't actually in but just was visiting a friend
>because seniors have 1 less week than the rest of the school, the entirely jr composed class is just accounting for textbooks, no parties or anything like that cause there's still a week of school left (and my 1 actual class was geometry, where I was the only senior cause I fell behind in math, so again, nothing fancy yet)
>wait around in the library til lunch, feeling exhilarated
>meet up with one other senior friend and the friend I was visiting earlier, drive to taco bell, order a fuckton of food
>we take it back to the school parking lot and recount our best and worst memories of this place while we eat and drink
>after an hour or so jr says he needs to go to class
>the two of us look at the school one last time, get in his car, and drive away
>don't show up for graduation, so that was our last memory of the place

It was kind of bittersweet, tbqh.
Jr friend asked us to come back the next year and do the same thing for him. We agreed, but of course we didn't show.
>>
File: image.jpg (904 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
904 KB, 2048x1536
>decide to catch the bus to school even though I have a car
>want to feel a camaraderie with my fellow students
>I don't talk to anyone but a kid starts altering the lyrics to... some current pop song at the time to apply to the last day of school that has everyone laughing, so I DO feel a bond of sorts
>go to class
>after 20 minutes all seniors are sent to assembly room
>we practice graduation walk
>after 90 minutes rehearsal is done
>they let us go home if we want
>can't go home cause didn't take car
>have no friends to give me a ride
>acquaintance of mine who also probably didn't have any friends asks if I want to go to the record store
>say ok
>I follow him out to parking lot
>he asks "so where you parked man"
>tell him I had to take the bus
>"oh I thought you had a car"
>quickly decide to lie and tell him my mom had to use it cause hers crapped out on her
>he awkwardly makes small talk, trying to hide the fact that he was using me for my car and the general feeling of company, but if I couldn't offer him a ride he didn't really care to hang out with me specifically
>after 5 minutes I tell him I remembered I promised the social studies teacher I'd help her pack shit up
>"alright, later man. See you at graduation"
>go hang out in the courtyard until the bus comes
>I heard his name called at graduation but that's the last time we ever spoke

It was a rather low key day. Idk in retrospect I probably would have taken the car.
>>
I spent the morning studying for one of my exams until I became bored, whereupon I headed out to the grounds. For last few years I had been walking the same path that snaked through the courtyard, around the sports fields and through a couple of corridors, so I chose to walk it a few more times. Eventually I came to an area I did not usually go to and sat down, musing on my indifference to the prospect of graduation and arrived at the conclusion I would never miss high school or feel anything but indifference towards leaving it, because I hadn't really enjoyed it nor did I buy into the canonical high school experiences concept.

I then got up, walked back to my locker and packed the last few items into my bag, locked its padlock onto a strap of my bag and walked straight out, not bothering to look behind me as I did.
>>
>Last few hours no one really did anything school related, lots of students went to different classes to talk with other people
>Last class was in the chemistry room and there was only like one guy in there so I just went to another room and talked to some people I knew about general stuff, like what we were gonna do over summer, or go to college
>I went to a school where you got credits as you progressed in work and I need a half credit in English so I went to summer school so it was nice to still talk and hang out with people for that time
>But because of that I didn't graduate with anyone I know so it wasn't anything to remember
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 400x400
>go to school
>neither of my two friends are there
>just go from class to class
>day just ends and I walk out
>decide to pick up my little brother from his school so he doesn't have to take the bus (there was a bully giving him shit at the time)
>come home, turn on tv
>fall asleep
>mom wakes me up, says graduation is in 15 minutes
>put on cap and gown and we rush over there
>kind of tune out, walk on stage, receive diploma
>one of my friends is there but he quickly ditches me for an after party that I would never go to
>mom offers to take me to Applebee's
>figure all restaurants will be jam-packed, ask if we can just stop at Safeway
>brother picks out ice cream, we get a bag of fried chicken and potato wedges from the deli and go home and watch a movie

I don't know. Pretty average day.
>>
It was less than a year ago and I literally don't remember anything about it or how I was feeling about it.

I guess I never really considered it to be important, just as I never considered high school as a whole to be very important.
>>
>bring camera to tape my friends
>cunt librarian feels she has the authority to confiscate it
>even worse, I let her

JUST

That's all I remember. Half the kids didn't even show up on the last day at my school, cause graduation was on that Saturday for some reason.
>>
>>28250710
>just as I never considered high school as a whole to be very important

Oh you will, anon. You will:

>>28248703
>>
>go to all my classes
>friend wants to know if I want to ditch and go to a movie with some Roasties
>decline, saying I'm kind of tired and would rather just finish the day and go home

I was a jr and didn't know it was my last day. I turned 18 a week before school started back up, decided I didn't want to go back. Mom kicked me out and I moved in with a couple friends who were a grade ahead of me. Started working for one of their dad's.
>>
>graduation day
>drove with friends, almost got there late because dog ran away with one of their caps
>best friend was one giving commencement speech, she was laughing about how disneyesque it was (follow ur dreamz n shit)
>graduation was held in nearby university gym, nice place
>pamphlet given out to parents listed which schools everyone was going
>like thirty people were going to ivies or similar (mostly penn, since legacy/their parents worked there)
>I was going to wash u, really proud of myself b/c I went through some shit the year before
>fake awards based on student vote came out, I was most memorable
>got diploma and started fake sobbing on stage, everyone laughed
>afterwards to the front lawn for posing with pics, etc
>people coming up to me saying they'd miss me, thought I was funny
>went to Brazilian steakhouse that night with family

It was honestly the perfect way to end high school, I had a blast there desu. College is almost as great, but sometimes when I'm stressed I just think back to happier times, and shit like this always comes to mind.
>>
>be homeschooled
>decide that I'm graduated at the age of 17
>spend two years driving around western America, fucking girls in my hometown, playing music, and doing a lot of drugs

Was pretty awesome. Must have sucked being stuck in public school, shit looked depressing
>>
>>28250589
I went to summer school, too.

It was in my jr year and i didn't intend to finish up school then. But I went to a go-at-your-own-pace school in the summer to get my credit, and realized if I took enough classes I could get that last jr class and all my senior classes done in 4 months, so that's what I did. Senior year was a blast, still went back to the old school a lot to have lunch with friends and help out the drama teacher. I saw them graduate, but yeah, I never got that neat-little-bow of a graduation that most kids get, though I did get drunk with a friend a couple days after finishing (he was busy the first couple days afer). I don't regret it, but I do wonder what that would have been like. Judging from these greentexts, nothing special
>>
>>28250979
>tfw the valedictorian speech at my graduation was maybe 90 seconds long, no cliche filler crap

that kid was the man.
>>
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 1200x669) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293 KB, 1200x669
Me and some m8s went over to the lunch tables. He pulled out a deck of cards and we all pulled out snacks and sodas and shit. We were supposed to go practice the graduation ceremony but we just decided to keep playing cards til someone stopped us (no one ever did). Eventually a kid comes up asking us why we didn't show, said we would just follow other kids lead tonight. We kept playing for another hour then we all went home. I passed out on my bed and didn't even make it to graduation.
>>
>>28249008
>Wake up still fucked up from the night before
>Take 5 xanax and 2 80 OCs
>Last thing I fully remember is showering and then taking another xanax
>Some how end up in school staggering everywhere don't even remember driving
>My bro agriculture teacher tells me I need to go to his shop and lay down because of how obviously fucked I am
>Pop another OC and xanax
>Apparently I was laying down and foaming out of the mouth while seizing up
>I get told I'm going in an ambulance I then try to run and hop the fence I end up just falling on myself
>Get brought to the nurses office
>The principal comes in to tell me shes going to take care of me
>I tell her to fuck off shes only saying that in front of people for appearances
>Get brought to the hospital by ambulance
>Doctor asks me what I took and how much I took
>I tell him I took .5 mg of a xanax but I did take an advil PM last night and I must be so tired because of that
>He says that he'll see me in the ER again soon enough

I pretty much just got handed a diploma after that because they felt so bad for me since I struggled with my problem for about 4 years at that point. I've gotten my life together since then.
>>
My dad forced me to change high schools after the first semester of my junior year ended. Spent that last day convincing myself to be outgoing and say my final goodbyes to everyone since it was my last day, ended up being the same social avoidance, shy guy I had been for the last 3 years. Was really tough for me because that school and the people there had sentimental value to me...
Switched schools and then dropped out after one semester. The last day there was uneventful, even though I did manage to talk to some people who were cool to me. I regret not living my life to the fullest back then, my high school years could've been so much better, though they still were some of the best times of my life apart from jr high. My life is full of regrets
>>
>>28251710
see:
>>28250337

there's still a lot of value to be had in life senpai. don't neglect it by spending all your time thinking about to prior opportunities in life you have neglected.
>>
>>28251470
>blink 182

Is there any better band/genre to live vicariously through?
>>
>>28249008
>no class last month of school
>instead we work closely with a professional every day and write a report & presentation
>I shadowed a dentist it was dope
>last day of school is just everyone presenting
>thought it was going to be boring but actually was really cool.
>baker shadower brings in cake
>Doctor shadower shows a video of eye surgery
>vet shadowed brings in animals

It was a good day
>>
File: 1379891871313-P-1124881.jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1379891871313-P-1124881.jpg
13 KB, 250x250
>>28250615
Anon had a biring life
>>
File: 1442317667373.jpg (264 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1442317667373.jpg
264 KB, 1080x1080
>wake up early and go drive to school
>drift from class to class, stressing because I haven't finished my English paper that will pretty much decide whether or not I graduate or attend my 6th year of high school and because I don't want to use the one I had a friend shit out for me
>leave during lunch time and never go back
>spend the next few days at my boss/gfs apartment watching movies and drinking beers
>go back home and get chewed the fuck out by my father for dropping out, stick it to him by living in my van and living a bohemian lifestyle
>spend the next 2 years picking up the pieces
>>
File: 31695687_p0.jpg (157 KB, 391x460) Image search: [Google]
31695687_p0.jpg
157 KB, 391x460
>Got only 3hours of sleep since was browsing 4chan the night before
>show up at the school bus stop an hour early with top ramen cup and fork for breakfast and eat
>"friends" slowly show up
>get on the bus to school an hour early since it was only the last two classes of the day
>spanish final ace it easily
>have a 15minute break till have to go to next class
>see none of my "friends" so decide to just go to class and sleep
>ace english class
>it's 11:40am and the bell rings
>everyone is probably in their friend groups saying goodbye etc
>hurry onto the school bus to take us home
>get off the buss and head home walking with some "friends" come to my street and say see ya
>get home and browse 4chan until 1am at night
>that's when it all hits me
>>
>show up late because avoiding 1st period class that I haven't shown up to for the past few months
>have a computing class and play browser games whole time because finished all the work
>get kicked out of school by 3rd period because of all the other kids doing pranks around the school and stuff
>teachers were suspecting us as the pranksters because we were the quiet group of kids hanging out in some dark corner of the school that weren't a part of the larger group of kids elsewhere in the school
>go to Maccies (or maybe KFC?) with mates and head home afterwards

Pretty fun day, miss those times.
>>
>classes are shortened and we finish at midday
>at midday a sort of senior party starts, music and everyone is signing yearbooks and taking pictures
>a friend of mine is with a group of 5 girls taking a picturr, sees me being a loner awkwardly standing and invites me in the picture
>feelsgoodman
>normie girl takes picture and then says "ok can we take one without anon so its just us"
>dogs have more empathy than fucking women scum of earth
>friend says he's hungry and ditches them to go get kfc with me
Fastforward to graduation
>everyone goes up to get diploma, cheers and clapping
>i go up and its crickets, Dad didnt show up
>leaving school, everyone is getting intheir car to go to a huge afterparty
>i cant drive, get in car with my Mom to go home
>she asks me "why didn't anyone clap anon?"
>>
>>28252122
Why didn't you just turn in the paper your friend shat out, would have been better than nothing.

Also obligatory
>gf
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
some weeb asshole who was mad the other seniors didnt let him in on the senior prank decided to show everyone by flooding the school auditorium
Too much water damage so in the morning of they called everyone and said we'd hold it on the football field, but then they learned it was supposed to rain so they moved it again to the junior high
felt weird af being back there and it disoriented everything so I couldn't enjoy it, though it's doubtful I would have anyway
I saw the flooder there too cause I guess they said he could could go as long as he reported to jail the next day
I'm not sure how he got that deal worked out cause he was kind of poor and had no connections that I'm aware of
>>
>play a set with my punk rock cover band
>wink at girl i had a crush on throughout school
>find out she told all her friends i sung her a song i wrote about her
>never did
>everyone in audience starts yelling at us to play it
>get embarrassed and end up playing poorly
>leave school, go to graduation and leave town to live with my uncle
>>
>>28252545
On my last day some niggers threw water balloons filled with bleach at people and sprayed others with a piss filled super soaker
>>
>>28252564
That's a pretty cool last day. I was sort of kind of in a band and I would have killed to play in front of all my classmates.
>>
>>28252340
this is fucking horrible man, i feel bad for you
>>
File: 1443162448153.jpg (44 KB, 461x523) Image search: [Google]
1443162448153.jpg
44 KB, 461x523
>>28252340
I used to feel bad because when I walked the only thing you could hear was my mom clapping and cheering for me but fuck man...I would've clapped for you
>>
My school fucked it up so bad.
They gave us a shortened day. And our last day was a week before everyone elses. They gave the seniors their yearbooks before anyone else.
So they just sorta let us out onto the lawn to sign yearbooks amongst ourselves while everyone else was in class.
God for fucking bid you are friends with any lowerclassmen and want to see them before you go.
My senior HS yearbook has the least signatures out of every yearbook I have, from 6th-12th grade.
It was such a fucking letdown of an event. I figured we could walk around the school and say goodbye to our teachers, our younger friends, sort of wander about reminiscing, but they just kicked us out onto the football field and told us to fuck off.
>>
>>28252934
that's most schools
>>
i didnt have a last day of school

i went to online school for my last year of school, deleted my facebook that i barely used and blocked every number of anyone who knew my number and ignored all subsequent attempts at any form of contact (only 1 person ever tried to actually contact me)

online school was easy as fuck, i barely passed but not becuase it was hard just because i didnt care and was calculated in how much i didnt care

i miss high school i think, even though i did everything in my power to escape it. at least it seemed like there was something engaging to do every day, even if it was hell, it was better than.. nothing?

never went to prom or anything like that either.
>>
>>28253045
>going to an online school
lmao what a betacuck
>>
>>28249008

I don't know about you guys but my last day under the school system was pretty fucking spectacular.

>spent the first two years of high school an autistic little sperg making unfunny jokes and talking when I shouldn't have
>wear stupid clothing and a stupid haircut
>realize I need to stop being a sad cunt and fucking step up and at least TRY to find some intrinsic meaning in life
>start to get better at running track, try to get classes with my friends
>wear better clothing, get a buzz cut, wear letter jacket once or twice a week
>look good, feel (at least a bit) better
>go to state track meet and watch 4x800 team run and teammate get second
>make it back just in time for graduation
>a few students group around me as I tell my friend how the meet went
>collective high experience resulted in an articulate story telling experience, feeling confident
>walk down the hallway into the fieldhouse
>fist bump one of the track coaches as I walk by
>end up graduating

Last day went pretty good in my book.
>>
I just brought donuts to homeroom then tried my best to avoid everybody so they wouldn't sign my yearbook. Nobody asked anyway and I didn't want to ask them, and I didn't want to have like 4 half hearted things wtitten.

I left at lunch though because the entire last day was full of movies
>>
>>28253202
You would know if you would read the thread instead of narcissisticly posting like a fucking faggot.

With that said, I fucking hate you. I had my chance at a fresh new start after my parents made me switch schools, I genuinely wanted to join the track team but like everything else in my life I never followed through and ended up being the same friendless piece of shit I was at my last school.
>>
>>28253376
You couldn't even make 1 friend? Did you even bother talking to any classmates?
>>
File: 1461941574003.png (65 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1461941574003.png
65 KB, 1200x900
>>28253202
Noice bait you have. You seem to be lost. >>>/soc/
>>
>>28251501
>I tell her to fuck off shes only saying that in front of people for appearances
I kek'd hard
>>
>>28252122
stick it to him by living in my van and living a bohemian lifestyle
>spend the next 2 years picking up the pieces
Forty keks
>>
>>28253430
I ended up making 3 of the greatest friends Ive ever had during the 2nd semester of my senior year but that doesnt make me forget the 4 painful fiendless years where my every move was critisized and I was humiliated on a daily basis.
>>
>>28252158
>that's when it all hits me
took me a little longer
on one hand id say im luckier than you cause I didn't have to live with this ephiany until almost a year after school

However at least you got it out of the way and it seemed like it hit you quick. I struggles with it for a while until I admitted to myself how pathetic I was

I guess I could always work to change my situation but Let's be honest im on this site so it doesn't look like that'll happen soon

First step in creating better life: cut ties to this site for good
>>
>>28252208
at least you had friends...
>>
>>28253677
I mean it all cut up to me that night since I was going to bed and realized school was over and I didn't have to go the next morning. It was surreal to speak.
>>
>>28252340
>friend says he's hungry and ditches them to go get kfc with me
sounds like a bro, hope you kept in touch but given that you're here I'm guessing you didn't
>why didn't anyone clap anon?
what did you say?
>>
>>28252803
>bleach filled water balloons
kek and they say whites are the psychos
did anyone have to go to the hospital?
>>
>>28253045
Everyone says college will be great but college sucks in a much much different way
It almost feels un human
I only went for a year and then dropped out
Still paying off the loans 6 years later
>>
>>28253759
Not that anon but college feels like a ghost town. Like no one cares who the fuck you are and classmates won't even bother with you unless they got something to gain i.e. tutoring/cheating/copying you
>>
>>28253728
I think one girl had an allergic reaction to it or it got in her eye or something but she had to go to the hospital because of it.

I remember they almost got me with a water balloon too, maybe its because I didnt flinch of show emotion when he pulled his arm back to throw it or maybe its because Im brown and he thought I was black but he just ended up putting his arm down and walking past me like I wasnt even there. It was like something out of jurassic park.
>>
>>28253759
>he fell for the college meme
at least you got out before doing another 3 years
>>
>>28253838
>kids throw bleach at everyone
>only one kid has to go to the hospital
could have been a lot worse
>>
>>28253868
Yea for the most part all they did was ruin clothes amd irritate peoples skin. But what can you really expect, nigs do stuff like that for reactions more than results.
>>
>>28253759
>>28253822
college isn't supposed to be a place where everyone talks and makes jokes like high school
People just go to class and focus on their own shit, a lot of different age groups and lots have jobs and don't have time to be worrying about nonsense

If you want to have 'fun' at school then live in a dorm, though be prepared because it's not anything like the same kind of fun you had in class at high school and you're living with a bunch of dope smoking beer guzzling horny degenerates
It's not even comparable to high school

So obviously don't do that
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
>>28249008
>Graduated last year
>Told myself that I would forget my crush completely once I entered college
>I didn't
>>
The senior prank for my school was the student council making an "agility course" (Taped a bunch of tape from wall to opposite wall). I thought it was pretty cool, but the admin made them take it all down before the first bell rang so barely anybody saw it.

Other than that my entire last 2 weeks were uneventful. We did all of our finals the first week of May, but didn't grad until May 22 (?) so the weeks in between were either extra-credit classes for the dumbasses to graduate, or just sitting around in nothing but "study rooms" for those of us that had already passed
>>
>>28253906
As much as I hate nigs, to be fair there was this group of white kids at my school who did equally stupid shy and probably would have done the bleach thing to if they had thought of it
>>
I graduated during the height of planking and Teebowing so nearly every picture I have of my last week at school contains everybody doing those two stupid poses.

Would love to hear them explain that stupid craze to their grandkids when they find their year book.
>>
>>28253915
The concept of senior pranks is gay af
It usually just involves the cool kids doing something 'le zany' while some of teachers laugh and everyone else, especially custodians, are just annoyed
>>
>>28253976
Trend kids are the worst
Also
>let's do funny poses
fucking irritates me. Everyone and their dog is doing them, do hey think that'll somehow be funny when THEY do it?
>>
>>28253992

It was usually just the student council and their normie friends who did it, but they usually got shot down so often that it was basically the admin deciding what senior prank they would do.

Our "senior skip day" was also official and written in by the school. It was even on the schedules.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.