[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>movie trailer >Male character: I'll protect you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: no arms.jpg (114 KB, 960x959) Image search: [Google]
no arms.jpg
114 KB, 960x959
>movie trailer
>Male character: I'll protect you.
>Female character: I don't need protecting.
>~Cuts to her doing some retarded fighting moves and taking out like five guys.
>Awkwardly cuts in a contrived edit to the male character raising one eyebrow in an impressed manner.
>>
>>28121915
This is basically the Rogue One trailer
>"wow you're so unruly and have such a lengthy criminal record!"
>girl looks dramatically at the other character
>"THATS CUZ.. I REBEL"
>cut to scene of her taking out guys 3x her size and shooting blasters
>cut to diverse cast of characters to show muh racial representation

This would be considered retardedly cheesey if it were a male in similar situations.
>>
>>28121915
>movie is made
>some people pay for it
>everyone in production gets their money
>everyone forgets the movie was made
>repeat

This has been my review of "The Boss" which is some movie that recently came out.

I must say that I have never seen such a forgettable movie in my life, at least not that I remember.
>>
>>28121915
>>>/tv/68722679

dumb frogposter
>>
>>28121915
You posted this shit on /tv/ you double nigger and i even responded to eat. Im the second post 2bh :^)
>>
>>28121915
Didn't you know that womyn can do everything in current_year? don't hit on me silly boys!
>>
File: 1457215243702.png (1 MB, 1200x741) Image search: [Google]
1457215243702.png
1 MB, 1200x741
When will you faggots learn? Anime is the last bastion of entertainment that is free from the SJW agenda.
>>
This is why I pirate. If I'm going to be disappointed the least I could do is not pay for it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.