[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Frog and Feel Tavern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 282x179) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 282x179
Welcome anons. Hope the early start still has a decent turnout. Come in, share some feels, advise each other, vent, etc.

I finished my last exam, so this is tonight's music:
https://soundcloud.com/cmdwncollective/everyting-gucci

Not /comfy/ at all, some neat rappers from Toronto
>>
I'm thinking now that it is summer I want to try to get out of the house more, spend less time refreshing the same sites over and over.
>>
nothing to look forward to in life
just end it
>>
Yesterday I sold my pokemon cards and gave away my Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I had this weird feeling, I posted free Yu-Gi-Oh cards on craigslist with the disclaimer that they had to meet me at my uni campus. This woman bussed nearly 2 hours. I'm pretty sure she was a poor single mum, she said that she wanted to play and learn the game with her kid because his friend's played the game at school. Felt weird b/c most of my cards were old and shitty, but I gave her one complete deck that was great in 2013 so hopefully it's still decent in the current meta... I live a pretty blessed life and it's easy to forget that sometimes. Sorry for rambling.

Also made almost $150 selling my Pokemon (yes I referenced online prices to avoid getting scammed)
>>
>>28107633
Hey anon, thanks for stopping in. Depression is a real bitch, I'm sorry you're dealing with it. A drink?
>>
>>28107679
That's nice dude, my life is pretty good compared to others, I have to remind my self of that and I'll never complain to anyone because of that.

I'll take a white russian barman
>>
>>28107747
Here you go, enjoy your drink! Thanks for stopping in my man
>>
Have spent the past months trying to get with this girl and one day she and I get flirty, The next day it is announced to me that she's dating a friend. two weeks later she breaks up with him because it feels weird when in all reality shes never gotten over another dude. Should I keep going for her or just fully commit to "lol nope"-ing around her. She's returned to the flirtyness with me same as before her relationship with friend.
>>
>>28108511
Honestly if you haven't succeeded after months you should switch focus. Sounds like someone who likes playing with people's feelings, not worth your time.
>>
File: 1430367697450.jpg (50 KB, 616x519) Image search: [Google]
1430367697450.jpg
50 KB, 616x519
>walk in, stop five feet from the bar
>look around
>sigh
>leave
>curse myself under my breath for being so awkward
>>
>>28108726
>see guy walk in
>he starts to leave
>"hey, wait up! Your first drink is free"
>tfw ur desperate b/c no customers at your bar tonight

What can I get you anon?
>>
>>28107568
Theres two frogs and feels threads right now.

Which is the real barkeep?
>>
>>28108878
Well I'm the one who's hosted for the past few nights, but the real one is whichever is being used!
>>
>>28104975
real thread
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.