[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend [F/18] have been dating for almost 4 months, we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1972134_orig.png (396 KB, 797x444) Image search: [Google]
1972134_orig.png
396 KB, 797x444
My girlfriend [F/18] have been dating for almost 4 months, we started dating around January 8th. Anyway I have been mostly happy with her despite us having a rough patch after I found out she had (what she told me) slept with around 26 guys in the 3 months before she met me. I somehow managed to get past this because after all she was a pretty good girlfriend.

Now here's the fuck up. Last night I was staying at hers and had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, I took her phone to use her flashlight. While in the bathroom I got too curious and made a bad after-1pm decision; I went through her phone. I saw she still had contacts and convos of people she fucked, about 6 in total in her messages tab with nothing before November. The sexual parts of the convos (asking each other to come over) were mostly around december, but a couple were smack bang right around January 8th, when we started dating. Even more disturbing was this one message from her;

Her: Sorry I was late I couldn't find the place

This was on January 27th.

I should have stopped here but I kept on going, I re-downloaded tinder which she said she deleted about 2 weeks after we started dating. She had about 109 matches in a 3 month period, I started going through each convo and saw her organizing fucks, dates and dirty talk. What really stood out was the fact there were 10 convos after mine, and all were around the same november/decebember/early january dates. I counted up all of them and it was way more than 26 guys, at least 40, all within a 3 month period.

I put the phone down and left.

I really really regret this, I know I shouldn't have.

I just feel sick, I don't feel special or like she really values me. What should I do? I don't think I can even look at her right now.
>>
>>27317238

>Regrets hearing the truth.

If you can't handle the truth about each other, split. It's that simple.

If you feel you have to lie to each other to be happy, split. It's that simple.

You stand somewhere between both of these. You want to be lied to and the truth makes you hate her.

Dump her. Move on.

>inb4 female rage
It's a guy thing. This is how we are. Don't like it? Too fucking bad because we're not women. Fuck off.
>>
>>27317238
leaver her ass dude. honestly i wouldnt try to fuck with a girl who fucked that many guys in such a short amount of time.
>>
File: 16734698891807345191.jpg (42 KB, 558x729) Image search: [Google]
16734698891807345191.jpg
42 KB, 558x729
she did nothing wrong. it's unreasonable to expect people to be exclusive while dating for less than a month
>>
>>27317373

>You shouldnt have to be loyal to someone you planned on being loyal to.

You're retarded. IF they did start dating then the girl shouldn't be fucking others.
>>
File: oldman2.jpg (103 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
oldman2.jpg
103 KB, 780x780
>>27317427

>expecting immediate loyalty from a girl you met on tinder

you are going to have a lonely life
>>
File: ha.jpg (40 KB, 500x436) Image search: [Google]
ha.jpg
40 KB, 500x436
>>27317373

that is still a lot of dicks
>>
>>27317544

I just broke up with my girlfriend. Imma have a lonely life anyways at my age.
>>
>>27317238
So you have her phone password and her facebook password after dating for four months? Sure. Just like this woman really slept with 40 guys in three months. This is totally real.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.