[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are NEETS the ultimate product of nu-male beta cuckold millennial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 1456416893876.png (222 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
1456416893876.png
222 KB, 407x405
Are NEETS the ultimate product of nu-male beta cuckold millennial feminist culture?

>expect rewards for nothing because of numale feminist millennial brainwashing giving participation trophies

>anything besides instant gratification is "too hard" and "scary", as is the internet addicted beta numale entitled cuckold millennial way

>objectively afraid of dominant, aggressive blue and white collar masculinity because of their low testosterone from processed food, lethargy, and lack of exercise

>feminized subconsciously in an irrefutably uncontrollable way as much as they'd like to think they "hate roasties and Stacy"

This is what blue pill libcuck society has produced, the NEETbeta.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>26969903
This is a caricature.
>>
>>26969903
>implying that "muh yoosfool" people are not the biggest cucks
>working shitty jobs for peanuts --making other people much more money than themselves
>paying for neets through taxes
>voting for parties that cuck them even more
>blue collar workers dying on the job because they are replaceable
>the only gratification they can get is hating neets
>they might not have this anymore, as being a neet has never been better thanks to modern technology
use as much edgy language as you want, doesn't make you right
>>
>>26969903
Somebody's salty about having to wake up early tomorrow.

Don't worry wagie. Keep working hard so that you can get that promotion! Keep chasing that carrot on the stick.

You don't want society to think you're a loser do you?
>>
>>26971369
>>26971317

>like a dying animal, the neetcuck desperately attacks
>the inevitability of being totally slaughtered weighs heavily on their minds, as the counter assault is merely desperation and panic

these NEETS just simply CANNOT take the heat!
>>
the NEETS

they

can NOT

take

the heat!
>>
No.

The same thing has happened in Japan, where feminism dares not tread.

The cause of the NEET plague is the same here as it is over there; a post-war baby-boom generation failed to produce enough children because they cared more about maintaining the wealth they became accustomed to in the boom period.

A generation that, when it saw the economy stumbling, pulled ladder up behind it rather than step back and lower it to the children.
>>
>>26972450
>blaming someone else for you being lazy, entitled, and cucked by instant gratification

typical neetcucks, always blaming someone else, like they're a woman or a nigger
>>
>>26969903
Shhhhh.... The NEET is sleeping
>>
>>26972339
>>26972360
Are the long hours getting to you?

Slaughtered?
'the heat'?

I live a cozy life, without doing work.
If you feel that I'm somehow useless, go ahead.
But a cuck? Hardly. I work for no man, but people seem more than happy to provide for me.

Feel free to keep slaving away for that vague sense of honour you want though, the more work you do, the better things get for me.
>>
>>26972603
Typical NEET faggot. A detriment to society. How does it feel knowing that if you died tomorrow, society would be better off? You contribute nothing to the world. It probably wouldn't even matter if you tried to get a job, employers would see that you've been sitting on your ass for so long.
>>
>>26969903
I have literally never seen so many buzzwords stuffed into one post.
>>
>>26972603
keep on clicking and refreshing, refreshing and clicking, page after page, ad after ad, a slave to mr shekelsburgh's digital cuckternet like the good little freedomless slave goyim you are.

>b-b-but I h-have ad b-b-b-b-b-b-block

of course Shekelstien wants you to believe you're not his slave, but oh yes, you're the biggest slave of them all
>>
File: 1443899689656.jpg (77 KB, 543x700) Image search: [Google]
1443899689656.jpg
77 KB, 543x700
>nu male beta cucks do work because the only way they can take gfs away from chad is with money
>yfw society is the product of wage cucks competing with Chad
>all this new technology just makes it easier for chad to hook up
>mfw wagies are the ultimate beta cucks and neets are the neo royalty living off the work of serfs
>>
>>26969903
What? No neets are alpha cuckers formed by right wing boomers
>>
>>26973588
nice try beta numale internetcuck

we all know wagechad gets all the sex from your oneitis you facebook stalk while you're in front of a glowing screen all day like a slave, and wagechad has true freedom

>the internet is all he has
>>
>>26969903
>anything besides instant gratification is "too hard" and "scary", as is the internet addicted beta numale entitled cuckold millennial way

I think this is the real problem. It's like instead of dealing with life you can just look at a screen which triggers pleasure centers in your brain. It enables people to sit out of life and therefore become afraid of everything.
>>
>>26973778
You know if you worked on weekends mister goldstein could afford that second yacht sooner. Don't waste your weekend on 4chan again "wagechad"
>>
>>26973451
Why does it matter that I'm a detriment to society?
Current western society is designed to serve the undeserving.
My type of NEET is almost the same as someone who gets rich in business or inheritance. The only difference is how much we take, and how society views us.

>>26973546
Christ, really clutching at strings here. I'm all for hating the Jews, but at least make it coherent.
What you say here implies that I spend all of my time on the internet.
I wouldn't call myself a robot, because I do actually leave the house and have hobbies (but you would be too busy slaving to know about that sort of thing).
>>
>>26973451
>caring about "society"

Society doesn't give a shit about you either. You're just another faceless consumer. Your "contribution" is meaningless and you're just getting cucked by the system to give up your free time to buy shit you don't need.
>>
>>26973912
keep on clicking like a good little slave, Mr Shekelsburgh needs his ad revenue
>>
>>26974425
>shit you don't need

This NEETcuck probably lives off of ramen in his parent's basement. At least wagies can afford to live by themselves
>>
>>26969903
Is this you? >>26971728
Holy fuck you're pathetic
>>
You know you are a pretty worthless individual when you have to compare yourself to people who post on 4chan.
>>
>>26974577
I'm not a NEET bro. But I am saving up for NEETdom.

Most wagies spend way to much money on pointless shit.
>>
>>26974491
>>26973546
>ad revenue
>shekelsburg
Are you six?
A large majority of posters here block ads, even ignoring that their overall contribution on society (codeword for shekelsburg's bank balance) is a net loss.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 680x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 680x414
I won't lie

This is definitely me when I'm driving
>>
>>26969903
>expect rewards for nothing because of numale feminist millennial brainwashing giving participation trophies
wrong,
wrong
>objectively afraid of dominant, aggressive blue and white collar masculinity because of their low testosterone from processed food, lethargy, and lack of exercise
wrong, indeed the most wrong of all the accusations here.
>feminized subconsciously in an irrefutably uncontrollable way as much as they'd like to think they "hate roasties and Stacy"
wrong.

i was going to give examples but it's a lost cause and a bait thread so i'm posting this and closing the tab.
>>
NEET and proud here.
>>
>>26974884
>thinking adblock stops subtle marketing from Shekelstien
>illusion of control

the ultimate goyim, the ultimate slave
>>
File: 1453595205082.jpg (522 KB, 752x750) Image search: [Google]
1453595205082.jpg
522 KB, 752x750
>>26969903
Nope, they are the product of societies that can't motivate their cattle anymore.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.