[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why don't you exercise, dress well, and work on your social
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 16
File: MTI4OTg2MTcwMzM5MTYwMDM0.jpg (62 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
MTI4OTg2MTcwMzM5MTYwMDM0.jpg
62 KB, 620x620
why don't you exercise, dress well, and work on your social skills?

>in b4 excuses like "im short, i'd still be ugly"
>tfw everyone knows they're just excuses and you're actually cucked by millennial culture and internet addiction to the point of being objectively afraid of anything that doesn't yield instant gratification
>>
You call them excuses but I don't see you disproving them.
>>
i exercise for around 30 mins every day

the others wouldn't help me accomplish anything so they're not worth the time
>>
>>26971728
I'm not short, but I am ugly. I also have no social skills, few interests, and no hobbies. Dressing better and being ripped instead of just average would make no difference.
>>
Not OP, but you should improve for yourself, not others.

Strive to be the best version of yourself.
>>
>>26971728
Because I'm too afraid to go outside.
>>
>>26971744
manlets still get girls, it's all about confidence
>>
>>26971790
work on your social skills. get some hobbies. limit internet use to 1-3 hours a week maximum for the next two years. You'll fix yourself by then.
>>
I'm too busy campaigning for The Donald

MAGA
>>
>>26971820
Why bother?

It's not going to make me happy.
>>
File: 1274810383705.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1274810383705.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
I pretty much gave up on life at 18 and surprisingly everything has gone worse in my life @ 27.
>>
Why do millenials call those a few years younger than them millenials?
>>
>>26971728
I don't do those things for the same reason that I don't do any other thing. I have no reason to do them. I will gain nothing from being nicer to look at and talk to. In fact, it may even be a net negative, since annoying faggots will talk to me more.
>>
>be ugly
>be poor
>be bullied for my entire life for the above
>self-esteem goes into the dumpster

>bro you just need confidence it's that easy women love confidence people love it it's that easy

YOU TOOK MY CONFIDENCE YOU STOLE IT FROM ME
>>
>>26971869
>I don't know how long a generation is
>>
>>26971728
I know this is a b8 post but still:
I don't exersize because I am lazy, but regarding dressing well, I feel like I am not good enough for good clothes. I feel like being as ugly as I am, I don't deserve to wear them and I would look even more pathetic, like I don't even realize my standing in the society. Same with trendy haircuts.
I also feel this when talking to people. Last week I had a small class, and everyone was talking and making jokes and I felt that I am not allowed to talk, that I am not on the same social level with the rest of them and so I should just shut up and do my work and then go home. This is why I can't really practice social skills, because I always think other people are better than me and I shouldn't bother them.
>>
File: pep.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>just be confident
Confidence can't be created out of thin air. Until I have a reason to believe I'm more than worthless, I can't be confident. And I'll never get a reason.
>>
File: 1448513130123.png (416 KB, 863x741) Image search: [Google]
1448513130123.png
416 KB, 863x741
I dress well enough to fit in. I live in a fucking downward going suburb. there is no reason whatsoever to dress super nice because there is no on to impress and you're also making yourself a target for getting mugged if you go to the wrong part of town.
>>
>>26971774
What's your exercise routine, anon?
>>
I'm fine. It's society that's all wrong.
>>
>>26971855
because it's not instant gratification and you're cucked by digital media, right?
>>
>>26971886
>i just want to sit on the internet all day
>why isn't my life improving
>who can I blame for me being cucked by instant gratification
>>
>>26971944
desu i just use dumbbells at home so it's not very much but here you go anyway

>lunges
>chest flies
>crunches
>one arm row
>bench press
>squats
>hammer curls/forearm curls
>tricep extension
>military press
>>
>>26971728
Motivation.

I don't have any.
>>
>>26971980
Instant gratification has nothing to do with it, senpai. Over the course of 2 years I lost 110lbs.

I still feel as shitty and disgusting as day 1. Nothing has changed. I can't even look at myself.
>>
File: 1454171477652.jpg (129 KB, 700x471) Image search: [Google]
1454171477652.jpg
129 KB, 700x471
>>26971728
Already did it, then pic related happened.

I realized that in the end I only wanted more money.
>>
>>26971728
Ugh that greentext kills me because it's so true lol.

I'm a literal skeleton and I can't be bothered to eat because "muh fast metabolism" but you're right, I'm just lazy because I don't see instant results.
I should do something with myself. lmao
>>
Because I see no reason to.

You're basically saying "Why don't you pretend to be a completely different person until you get used to the act?"

And the answer to that is, I would've thought, rather obvious; Because I have no interest in pretending to be someone I'm not just to 'fit in'.

I will stay true to myself and die alone before I wear a mask until it fuses with my face.
>>
>>26971829
Nice memes. You don't seriously believe this, do you?
>>
>>26971728
Socializing when you are mute isn't very rewarding.
>>
>>26972029
because you're cucked by internet addiction
>>
>>26972044
>stay true to myself
>that means sitting around absorbing digital media like a good little cuck
>>
>>26972101
It's all I have. I cannot give it up.
>>
>>26971728
I do all three but I haven't been excercizing as much lately do to schoolwork which is a big problem
>>
>>26972129
thats literally equivalent to someone offering you a healthy nutritional meal but you have to walk two blocks to get it, and instead opt for the McDonald's in front of you because it's "all you have"
>>
>>26972169
What is the healthy meal in this metaphor?
>>
>exercise
Too lazy and I don't care
>dress well
I dress fairly well
>social skills
I don't care about that
>>
>>26971728
>26 year old
>ugly
>5'2'' manlet
>no social skill
>no job and poor
I think these are valid excuses.
>>
>>26972030
I did that but without the first panel. I'm 26 and a wageslave, I live alone. Not sure if I'm winning or losing. The is either embarrassing or painful and there is no future but thank fuck I don't have to hang around people anymore.
>>
Exercising is just too much effort for too little reward.
I've tried dressing better and it changed nothing.
I am much better socially now than in the past and that has helped in the way that i can now get drunk and socialize for fun at school.
>>
>>26972184
>>26972184
spotted the autistic fedora collector
>>
>>26972362
>m-muh instant gratification
>>
>>26971728
How do you work on social skills? Shit doesn't make sense to me, I try talking to people but just get extremely uncomfortable and regret trying to talk in the first place.
>>
>>26971889
>>26971728

>be ugly
>be poor
>grew up getting bullied by my peers as well as my older sister

>make friends after high school
>take college classes
>work two jobs, save money to travel
>lose virginity on fifth day of trip
>get GF after three months
>keep traveling
>now have very healthy confidence, am finishing my degree, have a different GF, and manage a company
>>
>>26971728
>exercise
I'm down about 30 pounds now actually. Feels great

>dress well
I'm pretty poor but I just got a job so I'm saving up for some summer clothes

>work on your social skills
This is the hardest of all desu. But I joined a martial arts gym and am slowly warming up to people
>>
>>26972401
you have autistim I'm assuming. Probably kill yourself.
>>
>>26972394
>>26972101

Can you change the fucking record already, OP?
>>
>>26972394
>why don't you do a shit activity that is awful all the time even though you are already depressed
>in 3 years you might get a dried up roastie to settle for you until a guy that was born better walks past
yes so worth it. theres an argument to not be a fatty but one spend ages in the gym
>>
>cucked by millennial culture and internet addiction to the point of being objectively afraid of anything that doesn't yield instant gratification

Yes this, this is me.
>>
>>26972408
>I did it so why can't you?
>>
What's the point? That would only increase social acceptance, and that's the real trap. Forming bonds with people is just asking to be cucked.

The other day I went visit my normie older brother, and this friend of his who is pretty much 'nice guy' personified came by, and and he was there because he had to leave the house for the morning because his wife was fucking her lover in their bed and he can't disturb them. Don't feel like writing his whole story, but it was so fucking tragic it left a knot in my stomach for a week. He can't do anything. Well, that would be worse. The only think he can do is work his ass off hoping he won't live in poverty soon when his wife gets the house and part of his salary, and hoping the money he sends will actually reach his daughters.

I guess you could do all OP suggests and then pump and dump women instead of getting engaged, but what's the point? If it's about the physical satisfaction of sex you can get that from masturbation.

Nowadays living in solitude is the best thing you can do. Maybe have a few close friends, but you don't need to be attractive for that, they can be spergs like you.
>>
>>26972126
>>26972101
>>26972007
KEK KEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEKKEK
>i'm a meme master
Faggot
>>
>>26972394
I do plenty of stuff that doesn't give instant gratification, i never said i didn't. Can't you read?
If you're barely even literate i don't think you're in a position to give advice to anyone here.
>>
File: 1420722261471.jpg (59 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1420722261471.jpg
59 KB, 480x360
>>26971862
>I gave up on my life
>surprisingly everthy has gone worse in my life
>>
>>26972444
Why don't you own up to your faults
>>
>>26972408
>survivor bias

>>26972492
Word filter is still going? What the fuck?
>>
File: 1451829759473.jpg (45 KB, 291x280) Image search: [Google]
1451829759473.jpg
45 KB, 291x280
>>26971862
>surprisingly
>>
>>26972537
only for the all caps version of cuck
>>
>>26972455
it's better than sitting in front of a glowing screen and wondering why everything is so miserable
>>
>>26972531
There's always one isn't there? A self-proclaimed internet guru "The enlightened one" who thinks his solution is best for all. I'm sure it's the same guy samefagging under different guises and scenarios.
>>
File: 1452050329211.png (242 KB, 486x573) Image search: [Google]
1452050329211.png
242 KB, 486x573
>>26972550
Is it, though?
>>
>>26972371

>you don't like and strive for the things I like therefore you must be autistic

alright mate
>>
>>26972427
I refuse to self-diagnose myself with autism. I really doubt I have it, I've encounter autism on a daily basis (/r9k/) and I am nothing like that.
>>
>>26972408
What did you learn from traveling?
>>
>>26972623
to just be himself :)
>>
>>26971728
How to work on my social skills when anxiety cripples me?
>>
What if your problems aren't health, looks and lack of social skills?
>>
>>26972492
>being this upset

Your posterior pain is obvious. Looks like struck a nerve
>>
>>26971728
Because I don't have a facial bone structure like his. More like the direct opposite.
>>
>>26971728
>accuses you of being cucked by millenial culture
>tells you to become an image-obsessed MEliocentric normie
>>
>>26972659
WHAAAAAT

NOT POSSIBLE

WHAAAAAAAAT

ERROR

INITIATE PROTOCOL: "JUST BE YOURSELF"
>>
>>26972552
>not being enlightened

i do feel pity for you slaves, just clicking and refreshing, clicking and refreshing, lining mr shekelsburgh's pockets with ad revenue like a good goym
>>
>>26971728
Any girl in the world would leave me if a guy like that farted at her. Why should I bother?
>>
>>26972560
yes, why yes it most certainly is
>>
>>26972835
I'd rather die alone on my own terms than be in an abusive betabux relationship and get divorced/dumped.
>>
>>26972659
oh, do tell. this should be good
>>
>>26972694
>internet addict gets called what he really is
>desperately goes into damage control mode
>"i-im n-not the sign of the t-t-times y-you are"
>doesn't realize that being a cucked internet addict shut in is the ultimate millennial existence
>>
File: 459691dz.jpg (156 KB, 863x752) Image search: [Google]
459691dz.jpg
156 KB, 863x752
>>26972714
>if you work
>you are cuck

>if you're a NEET
>You're a cuck

>if you visit 4chan
>you're cuck
>>
>>26972879
>just become a metrosexual fuckboy
>if you don't do what i say you're a cuck
>>
>been excising for 5 months now, 4 days a week
>Bought nice clothes that fit me
> get a haircut every few weeks
>shave on a regular basis

Literally doesn't help at all if you don't have social skills. Can't dress a robot up and magically change him.
>>
>>26972850
>thinks any relations with women are beta this and divorce that

you spend too much time on the internet, you have no grasp on social dynamics
>>
>>26972917
>being muscular and wearing masculine clothing= metro sexual
>implying being chubby in an anime shirt and sweatpants with bitchtits, red eyes from internet addiction, and a neckbeard is better

literal millennial intercucks, when will they learn
>>
>>26972918
start performing at standup comedy open mics. tell your jokes where the only light in the room is on you and dozens of people are staring at you listening to your every word and watching all of your body language. You'll learn how to speak.
>>
>>26972957
Doj put your trip back on
>le ebin neckbeard meme
>Le masculinity so fragile
>le sucking dick for gains
>>
>>26972920
I watched my father get emotionally abused by my mother for years

They are currently divorced, he has tried to kill himself
>>
Ive been a gymrat for 3 years in the past.
Worked up to a 245kg deadlift, 205kg squat and 145kg bench. Then i just quit.

Making progress and knowing youre strong and healthy is good but its just too much effort for what you get out of it. It affects your whole life, youre thinking about your diet all day and you cant do anything after work because youre either training or stretching and preparing meals.

I learned alot about my body, training and diet in general, so thats nice. Nowadays i just do pushups, squats and pullups whenever i feel like it.
>>
>>26972991
>gets btfo
>the fat estrogenic cuck panics
>"y-y-youre this guy from the internet"

is the internet your entire life? is it all you know? what's a "le ebin"? it must be intercuck speak
>>
>>26973004
that doesn't have any bearing on self improvement, intercuck. that's an excuse.
>>
>>26972977
>I heard you're afraid of snakes
>I'd advice you to jump into a pit of them and see what happens.

He should probably start off with something a little smaller, like talking to a cashier or something.
>>
>>26973080
You said I don't understand relationship dynamics or whatever and I'm giving you a first-hand example of what I meant

If you aren't going to follow the conversation properly, don't reply
>>
>>26971728
>exercise
I do excercise, just not in the 'getting buff so I hope women notice me' way you probably do out of insecurity/fragile masculinity

>dress well
I can only wear certain types of clothes because I have autism and am highly sensitive to fabric touching me a certain way or restricting movement. Like sweatpants and tee shirt usually, can pull it off well though, and look inconspicously normal

>work on your social skills
Not something you can actually do unless you're still in high school or already have friends who want to help you. That said I do socialize with people without any fear or anxiety, I just suck at it because of mild autism and severe introversion.
>>
>>26973096
>one time my friend ate a cheese burger from the garbage and it got him sick
>therefore all cheese burgers get all people sick

that's what your anecdote is literally equivalent to
>>
>>26973156
that's a pretty retarded analogy

it's more like, you see a big selection of cheeseburgers on a table. some of them are delicious and freshly made, some are pulled from the garbage. the ones that are fresh are way too expensive, so you eat a garbage one because hey it's better than being hungry! then you get sick and die.
>>
I'm already too far gone to develop social skills. I've pretty much been isolated for 5 years not building real life experiences or social skills. So even if I wanted to try and talk to people, I wouldn't have anything interesting to say. I even have trouble talking to my family because of how bad I am at talking to people.I literally have 0 friends offline and in real life to make things worse.
>>
I don't know. There is a screw loose in the motivation center I think. I have profound apathy and would rather be lazy and suffer the consequences and the regret of not working on myself. I'm smart but I've always underperformed in school for the same reason. I should be studying. Midterms tomorrow!
>>
>>26972853
what if you feel lonely but just don't like anybody you meet, this seems to be a recurring problem on here
>>
>>26973033
Are you still in form or did you lose most of your muscles?
>>
>>26973203
what do you do with all your time
>>
>>26973211
>smart but lazy meme
>millennials are cucked by the digital jew but still believe this

>>26973217
your standards for what holds your attention are too high due to years of being a freedomless pathetic slave to the glowing screen
>>
>>26971728
> why don't you exercise

I do cardio to keep myself in shape. I tried lifting and made a lot of gains, but I realized I had no use for those muscles, all that time was completely wasted.

I care about heartgains and health, muscles are pointless when even my starting state was able to do more than I need to. I also have a great
diet and value my sleep.

> dress well

What is "well"? I read "Dressing the man" which was touted as some classic, and it was useless.
> wear well-fitting clothes
> no shit sherlock, already do
> for your skin and hair color, you can wear any colors
> well fuck you too I wanted advice
> that was it

inb4 /fa/, they all look like flaming faggots. Especially that hipster haircut that most chads nowadays have, I would kill myself before doing
that.

I already "dress well" to my own eyes, I refuse to do what hipster shit is popular or would make me look gay. I'm unsure what "dressing well"
even means when nobody has clear definitions.

> work on your social skills

How?

> excuses, instant gratification

No excuses. I have lots of longterm projects. I don't find pussy a good enough prize on its own.

I'll easily save for a decade to build my dream house, I could go to the gym several times a week, but what for?
>>
>>26971728
I was/did all these things. They didn't make me much happier, and it still didn't change the fact that interacting with others at the end of the day left me drained and tired. That life isn't what I wanted or needed.

I spent the 1.5 years in it becoming a normie, fell into the popular crowd at college within a few months, went to parties, and did some crazy things like sneak into a park drunk three AM to play tennis with the other chad minions, developed a routine sex life, bought nice clothes and got them all fitted, and got fit.

What I winded up realizing was that I never wanted that life-style. All I needed and wanted was true like-minded and positive impacting friends in my life, and it was only after that I gave up that life is when I found them. People I could fuck around with and not have to watch what I say, not be tied down by PC bullshit, people who liked all my autistic manchildren hobbies that I tried pretending I didn't like anymore, and the satisfaction of wanting to be life-long friends.
>>
>>26973058
>>26973058
Cuck, cuck, cuck
Your shitposting is pathetic, you're only embarrasing yourself
>>
Normies, please answer this question: how the FUCK am I supposed to work on my social skills when I don't have any friends already? It's like applying for a job: you can't get one if you don't have work experience. It's next to fucking impossible to make friends if you don't already have one or two buddies who can help you get your foot in the door in some pre existing social network. No one wants to be friends with the socially awkward weirdo who had never had a girlfriend or even a single person he can call a friend.
>>
>>26973236
Lift weights, watch chinese cartoons and browse the internet. I don't even know why I lift to be honest. I have a lot of acne scars on my back and shoulders so it's not like I can show off my physique.
>>
>>26973347
congrats

you literally found yourself

this is the most positive post in this thread
>>
>>26971728
I get absolutely no gratification from the internet. I do from exercising though. What now OP?
>>
>>26973452
go to public places that revolve around your hobbies and passions. talk to people about said passions. it's literally simple.
>>
>>26972879
its one side of it but self-absorption has been a more significant downhill slide since the 70s. We are not representative of the generation in the least, we are a minority, get it right. The only underlying condition of millenial culture is a state of arrested development but that manifests just as clearly for a guy in his late twenties who goes out to house parties and smokes weed and does assinine stunts as it does for an agoraphobic NEET jerking off to animu. The millenial attitude is just to avoid as much personal responsibility as possible. That is why atheism is on the rise with this shit-tier generation. The idea that atheism is more objective is just a pretense to do away with meta-narratives. We notice this all too clearly when science tries to comment on race or gender differences or just human agency in general and there is an arbitrary knee jerk reaction from these supposedly objective and secular people. Its because these things discount subjective individual experience which is obviously the new religion for this generation.
>>
>>26973367
>more damage control
>y-y-youre embarrassing y-y-yourself

try again
>>
These are the best kind of bait threads. They never fail. And they are only getting more precise and strategic.
>>
>>26973566

Are you fucking serious? That's your advice?
>>
>>26973604
that's where you'll meet people who you have things in common with, moron. how hard is that to understand
>>
>>26973655
Basically this. When you have a hobby or passion or something that you do, you talk about that activity with people. The act of talking about that activity gives you the framework to talk about other stuff with them and makes approaching people to talk a lot simpler. It does have to be an activity that you're fairly interested in to begin with though.
>>
>>26971728
Because I don't care. Being smug and wallowing in self-pity is home to me.
>>
File: 1457135431223.jpg (69 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457135431223.jpg
69 KB, 640x640
>>26972724
Because you could be that guy
>>
>>26972957
>being such an insecure beta that you enslave yourself to the image of the 'manly man'
You have no authority to call anyone a cuck, you cuck
>>
File: 1453945368579.png (119 KB, 281x440) Image search: [Google]
1453945368579.png
119 KB, 281x440
>>26973771
ernest hemingway killed himself
>>
Because I'm really fucking short, so much so that if I looked exactly like your pic op, but still kept my height I'd be a literal walking joke
>>
>>26973566
What public places? The only I can think of is the gym or maybe the library. But everyone is too busy lifting or looking for books when I go.
>>
File: 1202425670730.jpg (122 KB, 1024x1728) Image search: [Google]
1202425670730.jpg
122 KB, 1024x1728
>>26971728
I'm literally black.

My waifu will still never love me and my social standing won't change, chad or not.
>>
>>26973785
That does not make the quote less true
>>
>>26971728
I'm doing all 3
Still a virgin
>>
>>26973771
>Just become Chad
We have discussed this thounsands of times and it's always the same result
>>
You don't get replies when you post about "muh instant gratification" and "muh internet addiction" in multiple other threads, so you decide to make your own? Pretty sure you're the pathetic one here familia.
>>
>>26971728
I did and I'm still here.

Self improvement is just a meme designed to shame the undesirables into thinking everything is their own fault.

Imagine you gain 30 lbs of muscle, get some nice fitting clothes, and put yourself out there, and nothing fucking changes at all. Then what do you do?
>>
>>26973762
I mean, as long as you don't complain about it that's totally cool.
>>
>>26973934
Fuck you dumb neet. You can't see my IP address.
>>
>>26974001
I have yet to understand why people here care so much about everything, just be comfy.
>>
>>26973777
>i hate gender roles
>masculinity is bad

hi tumblr
>>
>>26973854
Yeah, I'm an ugly lankly whitewashed darkskin, No women would date me no matter what.
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 203x249) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 203x249
>>26971829
>you just need to be confident
>just be yourself

Im not even ugly and i can tell you that youre full of shit
>>
>>26974155
Lol ok brah, why don't we go wrestle in the showers no h-homo
>>
>>26971728
I can't get cucked if I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>26974108
>>26974155
Dude, this is starting to get little sad, just stop posting and lurk for a while, when you're done with your /b/-tier posts you can post again
>>
>>26973278
>your standards for what holds your attention are too high due to years of being a freedomless pathetic slave to the glowing screen
god of the gaps
>>
>>26974294
>damage control

wew laddies
>>
>>26973777
On the contrary, manly men were shining examples of an ideal role. Men focused on traits men excelled at, just as women focused on traits they excelled at. It's not about being big and burly, it's about being the leading man with confidence and ambition. Similar things preached in the OP.

However since current society has dumped that concept, I can hardly blame the people that would be once willing to pursue that path. Everything from media portrayal to single moms ensures the effeminate men who "get cucked by millenial culture and internet addiction". They have nothing else that satisfies them, because that hard work will never pay off in a world that portrays them as greedy, selfish and evil people that only have ambitions for themselves. If anything, the internet helps break people out of that cucked mentality if they manage to go to the right places. You cannot trust media and you cannot trust single moms to do anything right.

Also on a completely unrelated note, most of the words I saw in posts here were "cuck" and "literally". Work on your vocabulary, because you're not even entertaining to read you /pol/lock.
>>
>>26971862
wow. fuck off back to plebbit
>>
>>26974645
>Also on a completely unrelated note, most of the words I saw in posts here were "cuck" and "literally". Work on your vocabulary, because you're not even entertaining to read you /pol/lock.
So i go against OP and suddenly i become OP himself?
>>
>>26974706
You should probably find it concerning your posts read very similarly if you are against them. Be the bigger man. Chuck the cuck.
>>
File: rLuPTGM.jpg (408 KB, 1000x1776) Image search: [Google]
rLuPTGM.jpg
408 KB, 1000x1776
>>26971728
Americans are fucking pathetic forcing their consummerist capitalism into every fucking thing in life. You should never ever hit the gym unless you NEED to.

This is the saddes thing I've seen all week on the internet: https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/494tk1/m24_13661674_6_months_of_blood_sweat_and_tears/
>>
>>26974848
>redditor
>having a valid opinion

pick only one
>>
r9k btfo almost irreparably
>>
>>26971728
i have calivitie but my social skills are ok i dress meh but its enough and i am 65 kg with little muscle
still got a gf
>>
>>26971831
Not him. But I'm on an on/off internet block app. Most of us have severe internet addiction or this is the only way we communicate with somebody.

If we cut internet we'll surely all be even more depressed than we already are and will all kill ourselves by the end of the month.
>>
I realized I was fat so I started dieting and exercising and not I fit into my clothes better, Im feeling better and have actually gone on a couple dates recently. Changing your daily routine is bitch but just stick with it and everything will get better
>>
>>26976161
you have to go socialize with strangers irl while also only using the internet 1-3 hours a week maximum
>>
>>26971831
>limit internet use to 1-3 hours a week maximum for the next two years.
Surely you're talking about mindless browsing here, right?
>>
>>26977742
nope, I mean internet in general. Boards, videos, games, pop culture. However, ebooks on a reader without a browser or apps is acceptable
>>
>>26977787
Well I was more getting at the fact that many of us accumulate that by doing necessary work (from which it's easy to get sidetracked when you're bored). It's like asking me not to sit more than 1-3 hours a week when my daily commutes total 4 hours alone.
>>
>>26977787
So we should watch tv instead then right, or drink alone
>>
File: 1439451558630.png (34 KB, 700x471) Image search: [Google]
1439451558630.png
34 KB, 700x471
>>26977787
>no more than 3 hours
>in the age where everything is migrating to the internet
>that autism about ebooks
Normalfag techno-puritans at their finest. Nothing new to see here though.
>>
because I am a nigger and everyone hates me OP, it wouldn't matter. I just want life to end.
>>
>>26977927
>literally so cucked by internet addiction he can't imagine existence without being plugged into the virtual jew 24/7

>>26977894
>replacing digital media with poison and different digital media

you're all slaves
>>
>>26977970
>you're all slaves
of course we are, there is nothing else to do that I don't already do or don't want to/can't do
>>
>>26977970
Oh no, I've done without. I don't even use facebook or any of that garbage.
I'm just stating facts, newspapers are getting phased out due to the internet's ability to deliver the same news without restrictive delivery costs. T.V. is watered down bullshit that hasn't been entertaining in years. Not to mention reading an e-book with a browser or app isn't much different if you have enough discipline to ignore social media garbage.

You can admit you're autistic any time, all you've done is talk shit with zero counter points this whole thread. Furthermore this thread has been up for ~5.5 hours. Assuming you're the OP since this stupid literal cuck jew tirade has been going on since the thread's inception, you've already surpassed your weekly quota by nearly twice as much. Meaning you too are cucked by the internet jew by shitposting on a chinese envelope-folding board.
>>
>>26973861
But it does put it into certain light.
>>
>>26977937
the struggle. I know
>>
Op, I want murder you and all other normies on Earth. Leave this board, you don't belong here.
>>
If you're so obsessed with "internet-addiction", you can just leave. You're no help here. Besides, you've probably gone over your sanctioned 30 minutes of internet time.
>>
>>26979306
Oh he's gone over nearly twice as much as his weekly quota allows.
They haven't even bothered with another canned cuck response.
>>
What the fuck does "social skills" even mean?
>>
ITT: redpill on internet addiction
>>
>>26979598
By having OP "lecture" us for 6 hours when his limit is 3 hours a week right?
Some redpill, come back when this thread stops contradicting its message.
Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.