[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Anon... Anon!" You hear the familiar voice of your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 104
File: Kana 1.jpg (123 KB, 700x649) Image search: [Google]
Kana 1.jpg
123 KB, 700x649
"Anon... Anon!" You hear the familiar voice of your childhood friend Kana pull you out of your daydream.

"Ah... Kana... Hey." You smile at her.

"Don't hey me..." She puts her hand on her waist as she looks at you with an angry look. "Do you know what time it is? And you barely helped out with the cleaning of the classroom!" Now that you noticed it, the classroom was bathed int he orange tint of sundown.

"Ah sorry class rep."

"Don't class rep me..." She plops herself down beside you. "So... What's wrong?" She was as sharp as ever.

It was quite scary how she could tell most of the time what you were thinking or what was bothering you. "Eh? What do you mean?! There's nothing wrong..." However, it was probably natural since she has known you since you were five.

She just looks at you with a skeptical look. "Why do you even try and lie to me? I can read you like a book..." She crosses her arms across her well endowed chest. "Now spit it out... You know not every guy has a cute childhood friend they can confide in!" It was true, Kana was athletic and smart. With her cute face, and fashionable look, she was quite a popular girl in class. She stood out quite a bit, especially when she is always beside a plain looking guy like you.

"Hmm... I guess there is no use hiding it huh?"

>cont.
>>
>>26664741
"Of course!" She says proudly. "You've been spacing out all day and you've had that stupid 'I don't know what to do' look on your face."

"Eh? Kana... Have you been watching me all day?"

She immediately gets flustered. "E-Err... No... Maybe..." She starts to blush. "Alright, maybe I did. I just couldn't help but watch you keep sighing okay? I thought it was super pathetic for a guy to look like that!" Even though Kana was sharp when it came to other people's feelings, she couldn't be honest with hers. "Now are you going to tell me your trouble? or not?"

[ ] Maybe speaking about your fight with your girlfriend would make you feel better.

[ ] "Ah, it's okay." You'll deal with it yourself. There's no point in involving Kana.
>>
File: ID BAGGINS.jpg (217 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
ID BAGGINS.jpg
217 KB, 1280x960
FUCK YES ANOTHER ONE OF THESE THREADS

OP I HAVE BEEN WAITING A LONG TIME
>>
Option 1
>>
File: Ito Aira.png (191 KB, 514x707) Image search: [Google]
Ito Aira.png
191 KB, 514x707
"Ah, I will." Maybe speaking about your love problems with you best friend will make you feel better. "Thanks for being such a good friend Kana."

Seeing you compliment and thank her just makes her cheeks even redder. "A-Ah... Just spit it out already!"

You take a deep breath. "I... I got into a fight with my girlfriend." You couldn't help but feel worried as you remember what happened last weekend.
"Ah... Your girlfriend huh..." Kana sighs out. "Tell me what happened."

"It's nothing big really... Or I thought it was nothing at the time." Thinking about it now, the reason for your fight was quite silly. Ito didn't like it when you called her by her first name. Even though she was older than you, she still showed her childish side sometimes. "She didn't like it when I called her by her first name." You tell your childhood friend.

"H-Huh!? Isn't it only natural for lovers to call each other by their first names?!" Even Kana looks to agree with you.

"I do... But I guess she is just a bit embarrassed by it." It was probably just natural for Ito to be embarrassed being called by her first name. You were after all according to her, the first boyfriend she ever had. Even your relationship now would be considered odd by most people.

She was in her 30s while you were still in high school. Thinking about it now, the way you reacted when she told you to stop calling her by her first name was probably not the best way to go. "Is that the only thing that happened?" Kana asks.
>>
"Well... Not exactly... After she told me to not call her by her first name I started to call her by her full name..." At the time you were a bit annoyed that she wouldn't let you call her Aira. So, for the whole time you were on a date last weekend, you called her Ito Aira. "I probably shouldn't have teased her too much with that..." It wasn't that big of a deal. You should've called her right away to apologize, but now that you let it fester and sit for almost a week, it's become harder and harder to talk to Ito.

"Hmm... I think you should just let Ito call you and apologize." Kana tells you. "From what I can see, she is clearly at fault. She is clearly being too shy not letting her boyfriend call her by her first name."

[ ] Hold your ground. Kana was right. "Hmm you are right."

[ ] You should take the lead with Ito. Although she was older than you, she didn't have any experience when it came to love.
>>
File: Option 1.png (46 KB, 2000x2588) Image search: [Google]
Option 1.png
46 KB, 2000x2588
Option 1

Remain steadfast, Ito is clearly using the MC
>>
File: hurts_a_bit.jpg (165 KB, 439x550) Image search: [Google]
hurts_a_bit.jpg
165 KB, 439x550
>about to go to bed because class in the morning
>one of these threads
out of all of the times to make one it had to be right now
>>
File: 1455604714686.jpg (54 KB, 782x577) Image search: [Google]
1455604714686.jpg
54 KB, 782x577
>>26664741

Keep going OP, I sure do hope this story ends with some Eldritch horror.
>>
File: rrpgWcT.gif (1020 KB, 257x194) Image search: [Google]
rrpgWcT.gif
1020 KB, 257x194
>>26664741
OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY I LOVE THIS SHIT!
>>
File: Ito blushes.png (93 KB, 364x258) Image search: [Google]
Ito blushes.png
93 KB, 364x258
"Ah... Maybe..." Kana's advice was a sound one. "You are right." If Ito won't even let you call her by her first name, can you really be called her lover? For now you'll hold off on talking to Ito. "I'll hold my ground."

Once Kana gives you her advice, she pats you on the shoulders. "Now, that's done and over with, let's go home okay?" She says with a big smile on her face. When you don't immediately pack your things up, she gets worried. "Wait... Don't tell me you are going to let me walk home alone..." She looks outside. "Especially this late..."

"Oh no, I was just spacing out again. Let's go home." She was right, there was no way you'll let her walk home alone, especially not at this late of an hour.
The school was empty already. The only ones left in there was you and your childhood friend. "So how did you meet your girlfriend anyways?" Kana asks you with a curious look on her face. Thinking of it now, you rarely talked about Ito at all to your friends.

After all, Ito did ask you to keep your relationship with her a secret. It was only natural you thought. After all she was a department head at a marketing company. She has given you some tours before when the company was already closed. It would probably ruin her reputation if her company found out she was dating a high school boy.

"Hmm... I guess I met her at a mixer! A school mixer..." You lie to your childhood friend.

You heart pounds as you hope that she doesn't catch on to your lie. "Eh... is that so?" Truthfully, you met Ito when she tried to seduce you on the train. Your first reaction was to report her to the authority for being a pervert on the train but she talked you out of it.
>>
File: 1450782900460.gif (529 KB, 214x362) Image search: [Google]
1450782900460.gif
529 KB, 214x362
oh baby here we go
>>
>>26665540
You could still remember the look on her face when she begged you not to do it. "P-Please! I-I won't do it again... It's just I lost a bet with my friends and I had to do this..." In the end, you decided not to report her in exchange for her buying you dinner. You couldn't help but smile whenever you think of the embarrassed look on her face that day.

"Yep, just a school mixer." You tell Kana. Fortunately, Kana seems to buy your story. All the way to your house, Kana kept asking you more and more about Ito, and throughout her questioning, you had to make a believable high school student that would go out with you.

Then, you thought you would have some reprieve already when you get to her house. "Ah, we are finally here. Well... I'll see you tomorrow Kana." You try and leave but to your surprise she grabs your sleeve.

"Ah... Hold on Anon..." She stops you in your tracks as she gets a melancholic look on her face. "Today... Is it okay if I stay over at your house today? Just for dinner?"

You look around her and you could see that the lights in her house was turned off. Her parents must be out again leaving her all alone. Kana has always hated being alone.

[ ] "Ah, sorry Kana. Not today. Maybe you can invite some of your friends over."

[ ] "Sure. I don't mind you staying over my house for dinner."
>>
>>26665584

She planned all of that all along to deny you this milf pussy.
>>
>>26665584
2 2 2 2 2 MOTHERFUCKING 2
>>
>>26665584
2 I WANT THIS TEEN PUSSY
>>
>>26665584
Option 1, wether or not Ito is using you is irrelevant in this situation. It is important to have principal; never cheat.
>>
File: Ito sleeping.png (455 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Ito sleeping.png
455 KB, 600x800
"Hmm... Sure." Kana always hated being alone. and fromt he looks of it, her house was empty again."

"Really?!" Her eyes twinkle with excitement. "I... I thought for sure that you would say no to me." She breathes a sigh of relief. "Let's go then!" Both you and your childhood friend go back to your house.

As you head to your house, Ito starts to get into your mind. It was weird, but you started to think of your girlfriend of three months. In the six months you've known Ito, you've gotten to know her well enough that you knew she wasn't the type of girl who would take initiative on her own. Although she was a powerful department head in her company, when it came to love, she was a complete novice. She didn't even know how to kiss the first time you kissed her.

However, you wouldn't know that when you first met her. She was bolder back when she was trying to seduce you on the train. She was more touchy feely. However, her awkwardness still shone through her attempts at seduction.

That was why you were surprised when you found Ito at your door waiting for you. She was fast asleep as she is huddled right on your doorstep. "Ito? What is she doing here..." She looked so peaceful sleeping by your doorstep that you kinda hesitate waking her up. Right beside your sleeping girlfriend was what looked like a boxed bento box. Her finger was covered in band-aids. She wasn't really good at cooking so you knew she must've tried cooking again and must've hurt herself.

She must've cracked, not being able to see you for five days must've driven her crazy. No calls or no communication with you for that long must've finally pushed her over the edge. "Eh... Who is this old lady in your doorstep Anon? Do you know her?"

[ ] "Oh... She is a tutor for school." Ito did ask you to keep your relationship a secret.

[ ] "Oh her? She is no one..." Ask Kana to leave. "Hey Kana, I'm sorry, something came up. Is it okay if you go home for tonight?"
>>
File: Option 3.png (12 KB, 220x285) Image search: [Google]
Option 3.png
12 KB, 220x285
>>26665885
Option 3

You wake Ito up.

"Ito, this is a friend of mine. I offered her something to eat on the way home. You two haven't spoken before, so I thought this would be a good time to introduce you both." "Ito is my girlfriend, Kana."
>>
why did you faggots ask kana over for dinner baka
>>
>>26665974
I agree, option 3.
>>
>>26665885

Option 1,
It is about time that some tensions arise.
>>
>>26665974
Correction, you should instead say "Ito, this is my girlfriend, Kana"
:^)
>>
File: 1455898882751.png (553 KB, 678x718) Image search: [Google]
1455898882751.png
553 KB, 678x718
>>26665885
>mfw the main character hasn't said anything for 17 minutes straight
Kana is probably getting worried by this point, no?
>>
>>26664741
I choose this

if I cant, then I choose 2
>>
>>26666198
I meant this, option 3>>26665974
>>
File: Ito apologizes.png (86 KB, 364x257) Image search: [Google]
Ito apologizes.png
86 KB, 364x257
"Ah, hold on Kana." You tell her as you go towards Ito. Then, you gently wake Ito up. "Ito... Wake up Ito..."

Slowly, your girlfriend wakes up. Her eyes slowly open and when she sees you so close to her she gasps in shock. "A-Anon! Hey!"

"Good morning Ito." You smile at her. "What are you doing here?" You ask her.

She stands up. Then, she dusts off her skirt and she fixes her hair. "I-I'm here to give you something..." She then picks up the bento box she had beside her. Then, she bows her head as she gives it to you. "Here! This is for you!" She hands it over to you with her band-aid ridden fingers.

"Hmm? What is this for?" You ask her in a teasing manner.

"Y-You know..." Ito suddenly starts to get flustered. The words suddenly starts to get stuck in her throat. "I-I-It's an ap-apol-" She couldn't say it at all. You couldn't believe the prideful Ito was about to apologize to you. "I-It's an apology... F-For our fight..." Her voice was almost like a whimper. A soft whimper. "I... I realized that I was in the wrong... I-I shouldn't have gotten mad at you for calling me by my first name..."

You couldn't believe it. It must've taken a lot out of her to even think of apologizing. She did earn the nickname, "Pocket Tiger" in her workplace. Ito was quite a fierce woman when dealing with work related stuff.

[ ] Accept her apology.

[ ] Tease her a bit more. It has been a week since you last saw her.
>>
>>26666252
1, this qt needs some love
>>
>>26666252
1, there's no need to be an autist.
>>
Why don't you idiots just play a VN instead of this thread?
>>
File: 1415239989368.png (364 KB, 564x1086) Image search: [Google]
1415239989368.png
364 KB, 564x1086
>girlfriend
>LITERALLY KEKING OSANANAJIMI BEFORE WE EVEN BEGIN
REEEEEEEAEAEAEEEREE
>>
>>26666252

> pocket tiger

Is this yebs true waifu?

Option 1, but if it's a playful tease and not a mean one, option 2.
>>
File: Ito blushing 2.png (272 KB, 489x847) Image search: [Google]
Ito blushing 2.png
272 KB, 489x847
You just give her a smile. "I accept your apology Ito." You take the bento box that she probably worked hard to cook for you. After all, Ito doesn't really know how to cook very well. It was apparent from all the cuts she had to treat on her fingers.

"A-Ah... About that..." She starts to blush again. "I... It's okay for you to call me by my first name when we are alone..." Today, Ito was just filled with surprises. "I-It's still a bit embarrassing but... I don't mind it."

"I'm glad Aira!" The moment you call her by her first name, she lets out a squeal like noise.

"S-Sorry... It'll probably take a bit of time for me to get used to it." You take her into your arms and you pull her close to you. Close enough that you could feel her breath on your lips.

"It'll be okay, we'll have the rest of our lives for you to get used to it right?"

Her face was so red after that line that she had to cover her face up with her hands. "H-How could you say something so embarrassing so non-chalantly all the time..."

Then, Kana finally speaks up. "Ah, Anon! You forgot to introduce me to your..." Since you haven't introduced Aira to Kana yet, she had to make a guess. "You haven't introduced me to your aunt yet!"
>>
What are these threads? Some sort of visual novel? Never really seen them. I'll just sit back and not ruin anything. The immersion was already lost on me at the beginning anyways
>friends? Lovers? What are these intangible things?
>>
>>26666440
The moment Aira hears her being called an aunt, her body tenses up. It was as if she was being stabbed by Kana's sharp words. "Oh, this isn't my aunt Kana." You tell her with a smile. "This is my girl-" Before you could even finish, Aira drags you to the side.

"A-Anon!? W-What were you about to do!?" Aira starts to look worried. Like she just dodged a bullet. "Y-You know it's taboo for me to go out with you... W-What would happen to me if people find out and I'm shunned..." Slowly, her imagination takes a hold of her. "Everyone will start to make fun of me... They might even throw me in jail..." You couldn't even imagine what was going through her head at that moment. "A-Anon! T-There is no way you can reveal our relationship to her!"

"Ah, don't worry Aira. I know Kana, she is a close friend. She won't say anything to anyone." Although Aira wanted to believe you, she still couldn't shake off the feeling of distrust with Kana. You couldn't really blame her. She probably had a reputation to protect.

[ ] "Alright then. I'll ask her to go home." Spend some time alone with Aira.

[ ] "Alright then. But I promised to eat dinner with her. Are you okay with letting her stay for at least just dinner?"
>>
>>26666506

Option 1, if we can't bang the high schooler we'll bang the milf
>>
>>26666506
[x] "Alright then. But I promised to eat dinner with her. Are you okay with letting her stay for at least just dinner?"

threesome when
>>
Animemes are Stupud
>>
>>26664741
Holy fuck kill yourself you degenerate
>>
File: 1391153528707.png (86 KB, 432x360) Image search: [Google]
1391153528707.png
86 KB, 432x360
>This will never happen

How could you do this to me OP.
>>
Im gonna get that monster roll senpai
>>
>>26666506
if roll is hit then senpai notices me
>>
File: 1455218372744.png (441 KB, 530x394) Image search: [Google]
1455218372744.png
441 KB, 530x394
>>26666599
Not if I get it first!
>>
If I get this can I have a Waifu In real Life?
>>
>>26666599
What if I won it?
>>
File: image_1.png (257 KB, 478x359) Image search: [Google]
image_1.png
257 KB, 478x359
I NEED THIS GET
>>
File: 1455004788722_0.jpg (108 KB, 534x820) Image search: [Google]
1455004788722_0.jpg
108 KB, 534x820
>>26666628
OH GOD PLS
>>
File: cancer.jpg (70 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
70 KB, 640x640
>>26666616
DID SOMEBBODY SAY SPONGEBOB THREAD
>>
File: Option 2.png (93 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Option 2.png
93 KB, 600x600
>>26666506

Option one will look suspicious given what just happened. Option two and go along with Ito during dinner.

Also /b/ faggots please go shit somewhere else
>>
File: CQXsSDOUEAEu0aL.jpg (157 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CQXsSDOUEAEu0aL.jpg
157 KB, 600x600
>>26666642
HIT THAT MY LIKE BUTTON MY BOY
>>
Please be me I need these rolls
>>
File: 1454719130217.png (224 KB, 447x489) Image search: [Google]
1454719130217.png
224 KB, 447x489
>>26666652
*LIKE* gget
>>
FUCK OFF B FAGGOTS
>>
File: 044.jpg (53 KB, 400x394) Image search: [Google]
044.jpg
53 KB, 400x394
Memes Are my life senpai I neeed this
>>
>>26666666

original comment pls b original pls
>>
>>26666506
Option 2
>>
>>26666506
option 2 a best, least suspicious and might lead to something nice
>>
>>26666689
Thanks senpai imma go derail them now
>>
File: 258906259.jpg (112 KB, 1200x627) Image search: [Google]
258906259.jpg
112 KB, 1200x627
Don't do this to me OP

I really want to see this through to the end this time
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 610x343
>>26666506
>tfw op tickles the dick

You were the chosen one! It was said you would bring blood flow to the penor, not leave it in limpness!

>option 1 if you're still here
>>
>>26664741
don't give up op!

I believe in you to create a story that touches the heart and makes me rock solid

you can do it!
>>
File: 1409100306104.jpg (232 KB, 834x769) Image search: [Google]
1409100306104.jpg
232 KB, 834x769
OP

OP

OP WHY

WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO ME?

YOU ACTIVATED THE DICK, AND THEN. THEN YOU JUST LEFT ME HERE
>>
File: 148983378.jpg (57 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
148983378.jpg
57 KB, 1280x1024
That's it!

I'M MAKING MY OWN FUCKING STORY.
I've never actually written a story before
BUT IT'LL BE GREAT, BECAUSE IT'LL HAVE AN ENDING. I PROMISE THIS BOARD LOVE AND TRAGEDY.
>>
>>26666616
>>26666628
>>26666641
>>26666642
>>26666652
>>26666660
>>26666671
>>26666676

YOU FUCKING SPONGEFAGGOTS YOU RUINED EVERYTHING.

OP HAS GIVEN UP ON US.

Op, if you're reading this, we need you.
>>
File: 1381684197829.png (889 KB, 903x681) Image search: [Google]
1381684197829.png
889 KB, 903x681
OP I am literally crying right now.
>>
File: 15799327.gif (357 KB, 305x350) Image search: [Google]
15799327.gif
357 KB, 305x350
I already have a few Ideas.

I'm going to break your hearts, just like OP has now broken mine! Just you wait!
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 700x393
>>26667090
I've been hurt before. I... I don't know if I can handle it again.
>>
>>26667090
Don't be lewd tho senpai, it would be le ebic troll. But you don't need cheap sexytimes to make a good love and tragedy do you anon? I mean I'm no author but I dont think luring people in with bewbs is quality writing. But what do I know, I'm just some incel who doesn't literary
>>
OOOOOOOOPPPPPPPP

YOU MONSTER

I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU
>>
File: image_5.jpg (174 KB, 1000x749) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
174 KB, 1000x749
>>26667137
Fuck off gaylord I need anime teen pussy fantasies
>>
>>26667137

Absolutely not, I doubt there will be any sex scenes at all. Like I've said, I've never written a story before, so I'd definitely fucking suck at writing anything involving that. I might have it done in a couple weeks, I'll essentially have to write two stories with their separate endings.
>>
>>26667160
Who's to say op would have posted dem pics tho? It's authors choice now. Besides, I'm sure there's other places you could get your fap isn't there? Are you here for the story? For the sex to have some background meaning to it?
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 1024x576
>>26667173
>a couple weeks

GOD DAMMIT, I HATE THIS THREAD
>>
Seeing as how she went through all this trouble to be alone with you, eating together with Kana would make you feel too guilty. "Alright then... I'll ask her to go home then."

She knew just how big of a favour it was that you were doing her and Aira gives you her gratitude. "T-Thanks Anon." She tells you. "I-I really appreciate this! I-I'll give you something nicer later..." She tells you.

"Nicer huh? Is it what I think it is?" You give her a mischievous smile.

"I-It'll be a surprise okay?" Her cheeks turn red as she snaps at you. "I-It was lonely you know... Not seeing you for almost a week..."

You go back to your childhood friend. "Ah, Kana... Sorry something came up. Is it okay if I cancel today? I swear I'll make it up to you okay?"

"Eh? Really?" She started to look disappointed, however she understood. "T-That's fine." Kana forces herself to smile. "But you better make it up to me like you promise!"

"I will! I promise!" You raise up your right hand and you make a cross sign on your heart with your left. "Cross my heart and hope to die. I will make it up to you."

"Alright then." Kana leaves you and Aira alone. Once alone with your girlfriend you invite her inside your house.
>>
>>26667242
Oh fuck. He's back
>>
File: Short, small Aira.png (246 KB, 381x899) Image search: [Google]
Short, small Aira.png
246 KB, 381x899
>>26667242
The two of you go inside. "I'll heat up the bento box." She tells you as she goes into your kitchen. "You can take a bath if you want to Anon." Aira was quite small. That's where the "Pocket" comes in, in her nickname "Pocket Tiger." At first you thought maybe it was because you were just a tall guy for your age, but Aira was definitely quite short. In fact Kana was taller than Aira. "Hmm? You don't want to take a bath yet?" Aira starts to question you when you were just standing there watching her.

[ ] "Ah, I'll wait for you to finish. I want to take a bath with Aira!"

[ ] "Sorry, I was just low at how cute you are. I'll take a bath."
>>
1. Oh please 1.
>>26667269
>>
>>26667194
I need both. I need sweet sweet porn and a meaningful back story to make an emotional connection between the characters so I can have a true fap.
>>
>>26667269
1 of course OP
>>
>>26667269
>option 1

I dunno, boys. Aira seems super shy. Let's hope this works
>>
>>26667326
It just has to work ;-;
>>
"I'll wait for you to finish." You give your small girlfriend a smile. "I want to take a bath with Aira after all."

"A-A bath with me!?" Her reactions to your teasing were simple the best. "T-That's lewd Anon..." She tells you.

"Eh? Why are you acting so bashful now Aira? We've already seen each other naked before!" During one of the nights you went over to her house, she got so drunk that she started to force you to play strip poker with her.

"T-That was just an innocent game! B-Besides I don't even know if what you said was true... I don't remember any of it at all!" She snaps at you. "B-But I guess if it'll make you forgive me... I-I'll bathe with you."

"Great!" You tell her with a smile. Even though Aira was small, she still had quite a dynamite body. Kana was pretty well endowed but for her size, Aira can give Kana some competetion. For you however, the best part of being with Aira was her cute moans when the two of you are in bed. She always tries to stop herself from moaning with pleasure but it just makes them even cuter and drives you even more madly in love with her.

As Aira heats up the bento box, she turns to you. "Hey... For tonight... Is it okay if I stay the night over..." She starts to get flustered as she avoids her gaze from you. If only her coworkers could see thsi side of her. "I mean... We haven't seen each other in a while... I'm kinda lonely..."

[ ] Custom
>>
File: concentrated smug.jpg (150 KB, 782x670) Image search: [Google]
concentrated smug.jpg
150 KB, 782x670
>>26667326
>>26667340
>implying we won't rape and mindbreak her if she says no
Fuck normies
>>
File: Carlton-smirk.jpg (18 KB, 192x240) Image search: [Google]
Carlton-smirk.jpg
18 KB, 192x240
>>26667348
Of course she can
We have a surprise for her
>>
File: 258379006674.jpg (42 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
258379006674.jpg
42 KB, 1024x640
>>26667269
I-I'm still going to write that story..

Option 1..
>>
>>26667348
I really don't see why not.
>>
>>26667348
Rip, there goes my non lewd hopes. Why to anime things always have to proclaim lewdness? I find that weird, saying "that's lewd!", whatever you guys need your fap, and I'm not gonna stop you
>>
File: 158984734.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
158984734.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>26667348
Holy fuck I would not know what to do in any situation like this
>>
You give her a smile. "Of course it'll be okay if you stay over. After all I enjoy spending time with you too!"

"Great." She smiles back at you. Aira tries to play it cool but her eyes looked quite happy. You could even hear her whisper "Yay!" under her breath.

Once she finishes heating up the bento, the two of you began to eat dinner together. "Say ahn~" She even feeds you lovingly throughout dinner.

Seeing her so lovey dovey with you made you feel special. You've heard stories from her about how her coworkers call her the pocket tiger because of how fierce she was. You could only imagine how scary it would be to work under Aira. However, when it came to you, Aira was quite a bit more caring. She was more feminine.

"Thanks." You tell her as you grab a bite from her chopsticks.

"Is it delicious?" Aira asks you. "I-It's my first time cooking so I don't know how well it turned out..."

Even though Aira was successful at her work, cooking was the one thing she could never get. You remember the last time she tried to cook for you, she almost burnt down her apartment. This time she got a bit farther but her food tasted odd and funny. It wasn't so bad it was inedible, but it did had that taste of weirdness to it.

"Ah... It tastes a bit weird..." You tell Aira the truth. As a woman who has achieved such high success in the corporate world, she should be able to take at least that much criticism.

"R-Really? I guess you can't become a professional chef just in the course of three days huh?" She starts to get a look of frustration in her face. You hated seeing her like that.

"It's okay Aira... From now on I'll help you get better." You puff out your chest in pride. "I'll be your taste tester. I'll let you know how your food tastes like and I can help you improve on it!" You give her a smile. "Besides, we have time for you to get better."
>>
>>26667404
>fapping to an expression of pure love
Kill yourself
>>
File: Aira bath.jpg (85 KB, 899x750) Image search: [Google]
Aira bath.jpg
85 KB, 899x750
>>26667411
She blushes as she realizes what you were saying. "T-Thanks Anon..." She whispers under her breath. After the two of you finish up dinner, you head over to the bathroom.

You wanted to bathe together with her after all. "Ah... You look as sexy as ever Aira-chan!" No healthy young boy wouldn't get excited at seeing such a sexy woman.
"A-Ah... Are you teasing me again?" She tries to cover up her breasts.

"Eh? Not at all!" You tell her. The two of you wash each other's backs. While she was washing yours, her breasts kept pressing up against your back and you could feel how soft they were. "Ah... they are so soft..." You thought to yourself. The softness of her breasts was contrasted by how hard her nipples were.

You couldn't resist but tease her a bit."Eh... Aira, are you getting turned on washing me like this?"

She immediately snaps at you. "W-What are you saying Anon! S-Stop being so lewd!"

"It isn't me! It's your body that's being lewd!" You snap back at her.

Once the two of you were all washed up, the two of you go into the bath. You go in first while Aira goes in on top of you. Aira felt soft. Her small, petite body also smelled very nicely. Then, you notice her fondling her breasts. "Hey Anon... Do you think my breasts are too big..." She looks up to you until your eyes meet. "What type of breast do you like Anon?"

[ ] Flat breasts.

[ ] Big breasts.

[ ] Your breasts.
>>
>>26667429
UYHIJKhfhfhf
>>
>>26667429
Number 3 familams
>>
>>26667422
>implying I'm fapping to this

Not a bad implication, but I'm just here for the story senpai, don't need to fap rn
>>
>>26667429
> I'm more of a leg man, to be honest

[x] Your Breasts

gets my vote I guess
>>
>>26667429
>option 2

Women are more attracted to you if you make them feel insecure right??
>>
>>26667429
3. 3 is the only answer.
>>
>>26667484
Wouldn't option 1 work better for that? Either way I'm cancelling your shit vote out with a vote for 3
>>
You try and think of the best way how to answer her question. No matter how you looked at it, the question felt like a trap. if you said small, she'll most likely feel bad. If you say big, she would probably get angry saying that the only reason you are with her is because of her breast. Then, you got your answer.

You grab her breast from behind and you cup them. Immediately, Aira's body tenses up as she lets out a cute moan. "Au~"

"The breast I like are these ones. The ones I like are your breasts." You give her a kiss on the back of her head.

"J-Jeez... I-If you grab them that suddenly I won't be able to help myself you know!" You grab her breasts and you grope them. They filled your hand so nicely that you couldn't help but play with them everytime you get a hold of them.

"Ahn~" She keeps moaning in pleasure as you keep playing with her breasts and nipples. Slowly, you could see them getting harder and harder. "Y-You know I'm sensitive there..."

"Are you?" You ask her in a teasing manner as you bite her ear. Then, you take one of your hands and you slowly slide it down her body. Once you were in between her legs, you start to tease her there as well.

"I-I missed you so much Anon..." She whispers to you in between her moans.

"Hmm... How much did you miss me Aira-chan?" It was a game you loved to play with her whenever you get lewd like this. You would ask her a question...

"I... I missed you so bad- Ahn~" Then when she tries to answer, you would amp up teasing her to the point where she can't help but moan.

"Sorry... I couldn't hear you Aira-chan."

"Y-You are so mean Anon... My body... I can't take much more of this!"
>>
>>26667498
>"....My body... I can't take much more of this!"

You and me both, sister.

FAPFAPFAPFAPFPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP
>>
File: 1447129825075d_0.png (29 KB, 298x279) Image search: [Google]
1447129825075d_0.png
29 KB, 298x279
>>26667498

IT'S HAPPENING OH MY GOD IT'S REALLY HAPPENING
>>
>>26667498
Then, her back arches as you felt her tighten around your finger. She keeps moaning in pleasure as she climaxes. The first night you were with her, you could tell you were the first man she has ever been with.

However, what surprised you the most was how tight she is still. Aira was so tight that you had to fight to make your finger fit inside her. "Ah... Aira-chan you are so cute when you moan!" You tell her as she finishes.

"A-Anon you are so mean... You always tease me like this..." She pouts as she looked embarrassed. "I... I always make such lewd noises when I'm with you..." She tells you as she hangs her head in embarrassment.

"I like it. You are cute when you are moaning like that Aira." You tell her with a smile. After your bath together, the night ends uneventfully. The two of you cuddle in bed until the two of you fell asleep together.

Although you felt excited as well, Aira looked quite exhausted. You just wanted to relieve her stress that night so she could be refreshed tomorrow at work.

The next morning you wake up earlier than Aira. "I should cook some breakfast..." You whisper to yourself. Pretty soon, Aira will probably wake up and go to work. "I want to make her breakfast before she goes to work."

Slowly and carefully, you sneak out of bed making sure not to wake up the sleeping Aira. Fortunately, you were able to do it while Aira peacefully slept.
>>
File: absolutely-haram.jpg (74 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
absolutely-haram.jpg
74 KB, 531x471
>>26667521
>>26667522
see >>26667422
You disgust me scum
>>
File: Kana morning.jpg (53 KB, 575x610) Image search: [Google]
Kana morning.jpg
53 KB, 575x610
>>26667527
Then, you make your way to the kitchen. You weren't going to make an overly fancy breakfast. Eggs and toast should suffice for that morning. As you cook however, you get a knock on the door. "Coming." You yell out as you head over to your front door. Who could it be so early in the morning?

When you open it, you get a surprise. "Hey! Good morning!" To your surprise, it was Kana. "I woke up earlier and I thought I'd pick you up for school!" Kana had a happy look on her face.

"Eh? But it's still a bit too early isn't it..." Kana must really hate staying in an empty house.

"Ah, is that so?" She pretends like she had no idea. "Then... Is it okay if I eat breakfast here until it's time to go to school for us?"

[ ] "Ah... Sorry Kana. I have someone over right now and she is quite shy..."

[ ] "Hold on... Let me ask someone first."
>>
>>26667546
FUCK ME THIS IS A MAJOR TURNING POINT I CAN'T TAKE HTIS
>>
>>26667546
Option 1
We don't need friends when we have Aira
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 640x480
>>26667546
>option 2

We had the appetizer, boys. I think we need some dessert.
>>
>>26667546
Fuck I mean... well. Fuck dude. I have a feeling they'll meet eventually might as well get it over with? Maybe?
>>
>>26667565
>He doesn't see that Kana wants to be more than friends now that jealousy has taken hold
>>
File: done.jpg (60 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
done.jpg
60 KB, 700x500
>>26667596
>he wants more than one waifu
>>
Option 1? But then she will know the gf is there
>>
>>26667546
Option 1, fuck this bitch. She had plenty of time for me to fuck her if she knew me since we were 5, didn't she?
>>
>>26667546
OFC option 2 boys
>>
File: Aira sleepy.png (896 KB, 1000x914) Image search: [Google]
Aira sleepy.png
896 KB, 1000x914
You've seen that look on her face before. That was the look she gets whenever she has trouble with her parents. "Is there anything wrong Kana?"

"W-Wrong? Oh no." She tells you with a smile. "I kinda just wanted to get out of my house." She was a horrible liar.

"I see... Well, I'm sorry Kana." You bow to her in apology. "It's just someone is here right now... My girlfriend is here and she is a bit shy." You remember how Aira reacted to her yesterday.

Immediately, Kana realizes what was happening. It was quite obvious that your girlfriend stayed over last night. She couldn't have just visited you so early in the morning like that.

Kana's face starts to look a bit jealous. "I-Is that so.. S-Sorry about disturbing the two of you." She smiles awkwardly to you as she turns away with blushing cheeks. "I... I probably shouldn't have been here huh." She gives you a melancholic smile before she bids you farewell. "Sorry for disturbing you... I'll probably just head to school early then! Bye by-"

That was when you heard Aira's sleepy yawn in the background. "Ah... Anon... Did you cook breakfast yet? I smell eggs... I'm hungry..."

Kana catches a glimpse of her in nothing but your shirt and it just drove the point even harder to her. You were now in that kind of relationship with your girlfriend.
"O-Oh my god I'm so sorry... I-I have to go!" Although Kana was a popular girl in school, she was surprisingly innocent when it came to love. Now that you thought of it, she has always rejected every guy that confessed to her. Before you could say anything, Kana hurriedly leaves.

[ ] Chase after Kana. "Ah, Aira, I'll be back."

[ ] Stay with Aira. You'll listen to Kana at school. You can't leave your girlfriend to chase after another girl.
>>
>>26667653
Shit fuck, do 1 but explaining the situation to Aira and telling her that I have to get Kana before she tells anyone and not to panic
>>
>>26667653

Fuck me. As bad as I feel for Kana I won't run after another girl while the one I got waits for me inside

Option 2 I guess.
>>
File: 000.0% mad.jpg (51 KB, 676x858) Image search: [Google]
000.0% mad.jpg
51 KB, 676x858
>>26667653
>Now that you thought of it, she has always rejected every guy that confessed to her.
Option 2
Fuck stacy
>>
My god this tension. She's obviously in love with you. But you have your gf to care for and her tight v. Option 2. Gotta be there for gf
>>
>>26667689
Topkek

Agreed, option 2. I mean... Did you see dat Aira sleepy pic? Reloading, boys.
>>
Unfortunately, you couldn't just leave Aira. At the same time, you hated seeing your best friend like that. "Argh... I promise I'll listen to Kana at school!" You tell yourself to calm yourself down. Once you talk to Kana about it, you were sure she will feel better. "I'll talk to her at school."

That was when Aira snaps to being awake. "Ara? Who was that girl?" She asks you.
"Oh, that was just my childhood friend, Kana."

"Ah, is that so..." Aira starts to look self-conscious. "She looked pretty... And wasn't she the same girl here last night... A-Are you sure you aren't cheating on me with her!?" Aira tells you. She has always been self-conscious whenever it came to her femininity.

[ ] Give her a deep, passionate kiss. Make sure she has no doubts about your faithfulness to her.

[ ] Give her a flick on the forehad. "I will never cheat on you Aira. You are the only one I love."
>>
>>26667731
Option 1 tbqh
>>
>>26667731
1. It's gotta be 1.
>>
>>26667731
>option 2

I feel like the first one would be more deflective than an answer. She needs reassurance, and this teasing response will show her how ridiculous she was being.
>>
>>26667762
Oh fuck me. Can I change my answer to
>>26667774
>>
>>26667774
I agree option 2
>>
>>26667731
Option 1, option 2 will not reassure her. But the shit is going to hit the fan anyways. Worry.jpg
>>
Do you guys mind if I sing a song while we wait for OP
>>
It was something that Aira should really work on. Although she was a successful business woman, in her domain of managing people, she was extremely confident. You've seen her talk on the phone with her coworkers before. The nicknames, pocket tiget was well deserved. However, when it came to a competetion of femininity, she had no confidence whatsoever.

"Ah... Jeez Aira-chan, why are you being so cute so early in the morning." She probably couldn't help it. Being alone and single for at least 32 years of her life must erode some of her confidence in her womanhood. However, you were there to fix that. You walk up to Aira, then you hold up your hand up to her forehead you give her a little flick. Immediately her head snaps back as she covers her forehead where you hit her.

"W-What was that for!"

"It's to get rid of that notion that I'll cheat on you in your mind." You tell her with a smile. "You should really be more confident in yourself you know! You are a great woman!" Then you wrap your arms around her waist and you pull her in.

"A-Ah! Anon I haven't brushed my teeth yet... I probably smell bad." However, you didn't care. You still gave her a kiss on her forehead where you hit her.

"Now, I dont' want to hear you talk like that again okay? I will never ever cheat on you!"

She starts to blush. "S-Sorry... I didn't mean to." After you finish cooking breakfast, the two of you share it with each other. It felt nice having someone to eat with like that.

Seeing her worry about her weight. "Ah... Do you think I've gained weight recently?" Seeing her worry about her face. "Ah... I think I'm breaking out Anon." It was the little things that made spending time with Aira fun for you. She just felt natural.

"You look great Aira." You just tell her with a smile to quell all her worries. Once breakfast was over, she gets up.

"I should get ready for work... I need to brush my teeth."
>>
File: Brushing Aira's teeth.jpg (611 KB, 800x878) Image search: [Google]
Brushing Aira's teeth.jpg
611 KB, 800x878
"I... I can't!" You had to mentally restrain yourself from doing what you were thinking. "I have to get to school... I have to get ready!" You wanted to follow Kana after all.

However, just thinking about ways you can tease Aira while brushing her teeth was enough to tempt you by quite a lot. "Ah... Just imagine the bristles brushing up on her gums and tickling her as she moans is tempting enough..." You thought to yourself. The fact that you were sticking something inside Aira's body was enough to make you reconsider your decision...

The fact that you would have her squirming in pleasure was enough to make you think twice about it. "No! I have to get ready for school!" However, thinking of Kana's face earlier makes you worry about her. "I need to be there for her."

"Ah, okay." You tell Aira. "I need to get ready for school as well. Maybe next time, when you had more time you can tease her that way.

As Aira leaves for the bathroom, you could hear her worry. "Ah... I wonder what my coworkers would think if I wear the same clothes two times in a row... I wonder if they'll figure out I stayed over at my boyfriend's house..."

You go into your room to change into your uniform. "I wonder what is going on with Kana." You start to wonder to yourself. It was clear it was about her parents but you couldn't tell for sure what it was. "I just have to find out when I see her again."

Once you were ready for school, you bid farewell to Aira. "Ah, Aira, I'll be going on ahead. Make sure to lock up when you leave okay?"

"Sure. Take care at school today Anon!" You were just about to leave when suddenly, you hear Aira's footsteps come rushing to you. "Ah! Before I forget... Today... Is it okay for you to pick me up at work?"
>>
>>26667869
"Today?" You start to wonder what the special occasion was.

"Yeah... I... I want to celebrate something today..." She gives you a smile. "It's my birthday today so..."

"E-Eh!?" Your eyes widen with shock. "I-It's your birthday today?!" This was the first time you have found out about her birthday. "How come you never told me?! I don't have a gift for you..."

"Ah, I kept it a secret for a reason... It just got so depressing seing my age climb without being in a relationship... So I decided to just forget about it." Aira smiles awkwardly. "But now that I have you, I don't have to run away from my birthday anymore..." Aira had a look of relief on her face. "Anyways, it's alright for you to celebrate with me tonight right?"

[ ] Custom
>>
>>26667886

Sure. It's her birthday. We'll bang OK.

>inb4 Kana wants to do something after school
>inb4 Kana and Aira have the same birthday
>>
>>26667886
>Tell her I wouldn't miss it for the world
>Wait for Aira to leave
>Text Kana to meet me at the school gate for a talk
>>
"Of course!" You tell Aira with a smile. "That sounds great, do you want to go out somewhere tonight?"

"I made reservations for a restaurant." She gives you a smile. "It's the first restaurant we ever went to together."

"Eh? The same restaurant that you got really drunk at to the point where I had to take you home?"

Aira's face turns red. "Y-Yes... That one... I thought it would be romantic to spend my first birthday together there."

She was quite a romantic when it came to you and her. A surprising characteristic of the pocket tiger. "Anyways, I'll give you a call later when I'm heading over to the restaurant okay?"

You tell her, "Sure, I'll wait for your call" but when she takes out her phone she had no charge left on it.

"Ah... I should charge this later today at the office..." Once you make your plans with Aira, the two of you bid each other farewell and you two separate. She goes to her office, while you go to your school.

When you get to school it was still a bit early. "I wonder where Kana could've gone..." You thought to yourself. The school was still empty except for the clubs practicing on the sports fields.

The halls were still empty and even your classroom had no one in there. "Eh... Where is Kana? I thought she said she was going to be here?"

You wait for her all morning until your classroom fills up one by one. Then, the teacher came and started the class. However Kana was still nowhere to be seen. It was quite uncharacteristic for her to skip class. "Eh... Where could Kana have gone?" You wait for her all morning. You wait for her to pop up apologizing for being late, but she never showed up.

You wait for her all the way through lunch time to show up but she never did. "Where could she be?"

[ ] Skip afternoon classes. Buy Aira a present.

[ ] Skip afternoon classes. Try and search for your childhood friend.
>>
>>26667886
>talk with Kana
>make it clear I'm there for her and I'm her friend, but no fucking or romance allowed
>ask her to keep silent about Aira
>buy Aira a gift
>fuck passionately
>???
>profit
>>
>>26667886
>Of course we'll do something aishiteru
>>
>>26667886
Sure tonight is perfect. Try to buy gift after school
>>
>>26667943
>Ask childhood friend to help pick out gift
>>
>>26667943
Present. Fuck it. Kana had her time
>>
>>26667943
Skip classes and buy gift, Aira will get mad otherwise
>inb4 Kana killed herself
>>
>>26667977
>inb4 her parents are holding her in a rape dungeon
>inb4 she got raped on the way to school
>>
>>26667943
Fuck sakes. Kana obviously needs help. Gf will understand no gift as she only said today its her bd. Look for kana
>>
>>26668006
He's right. 2.
>>
>>26668006
YOU WILL FUCK IT UP AND KANA WILL KEK YOU AFTER HER JEALOUSY PHASE ENDS

SHE HAD HER TIME SINCE SHE WAS A CHILDHOOD FRIEND

WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND IT

REEEEE
>>
File: Tree Kana.jpg (110 KB, 610x858) Image search: [Google]
Tree Kana.jpg
110 KB, 610x858
For now you'll skip afternoon classes. "I have to find her... I have to find Kana." You felt restless. You couldn't help but worry about Kana. Gathering all your things from your class, you head out. Once you were finally out of the classroom, you start to give Kana a call.

"Maybe she'll answer her phone..." You thought to yourself. Your first try ends with Kana's voicemail. You try giving her a call again but he second time also ends up going to her voicemail. "Why is Kana not answering her phone?" Everytime it goes to her voicemail, your worry for her grows more and more.

Fortunately, the third try was successful. "Hello?" Kana finally answers you. "Anon?"

"Kana! Where are you?!" All your worry and frustration blows up on her. "I can't believe you didn't show up for school... Now you are not answering your phone? Where are you right now?!"

"Ah, sorry." She tells you. "I'm... I'm actually at the hospital right now."

"H-Hospital?!"

She starts to sound a bit embarrassed. "Y-Yeah... I had an accident this morning..." You could tell from her tone that she was embarrassed. "After I left your house this morning I found a cat stuck in a tree..."

"And?" You ask her what happened next but you had a feeling of what she is about to say next.

"Well... I couldn't just leave it alone there can I?" Of course she would try to save it. From your childhood Kana has had an obsession with playing the hero. Playing the good guy. "That was when it happened... The accident I mean." She laughs awkwardly.
>>
>>26668006
Anon we got a good thing going here you can't just fuck it up.
>>
>>26668020
She had her time sure. But you gotta be there for your childhood friend
>>
>>26668035
OK cool we still got time for the gift
>>
>>26668035
"You fell out of the tree didn't you?"

Kana gasps in shock. "H-How did you know?"

"I'm not really surprised anymore... It's happened to you like three times now ever since middle school." She laughs it off like it was no big deal. She really should be more careful with her body...

"I see..." You tell Kana. "Well, if you need anything from me then just give me a call." Now that you know where Kana was and that she was safe, you now have time to shop for Aira's gift.

"O-Oh okay." She tells you. "Well I'm just getting my arm treated right now..." Kana tells you. "Once it's done... Is it okay for you to come pick me up? O-Or is that too much to ask? Are you going to be busy with your girlfriend later?"

[ ] You should be able to pick out a gift and pick Kana up. "Yeah, I can pick you up.

[ ] It mimght take a while to pick out the perfect gift. "Hmm... Give me a call once you are done. I'll decide then whether or not I can pick you up."
>>
>>26668056
2 gotta play it safe.
>>
File: 008.jpg (88 KB, 821x474) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
88 KB, 821x474
IF KANA DONT WIN, ILL RIOT.
>>
>>26668056
Ok my bad anons. Shes fine so lets get perfect gift. Option 2
>>
>>26668056
2, if we pick Kana up and then Aira calls asking where we are we're done
>>
You guys are so damn cruel to kana. option 1
>>
1 1 1 1 1
kana must weeeeen
>>
File: hmmm.png (644 KB, 900x521) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
644 KB, 900x521
>>26668076
FUCK OFF KANA FAGS.

AIRA BEST GIRL

KANA A SHIT
>>
>>26668090
She's passively trying to ruin it anon. Don't fall for her tricks. You have your qt pure mommy gf
>>
>>26668090
I tried to be nice to kana as childhood friends. But anon you gotta put gf 1st as other anons reminded me
>>
>>26668090
>>26668094
>>26668076

YOU HAVE TO STOP YOU'RE RUINING EVERYTHING
>>
>>26668100
>not making your childhood friend your bride
>not breaking the childhood friend never win cliche

FAGGOT
>>
>>26668100
aira a shit
>>
>>26668123
I DIDN'T WANT IT TO COME TO THIS BUT

KILL YOURSELF
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F
>>
Your first thought was to not commit to something you can't do. For now, you'll keep your schedule open. "Hmm... Give me a call once you are finished with your arm treatment... I'll decide then."

"Oh... Okay good. I'll give you a call then!" She sounded quite happy over the phone. Kana has always been optimistic. "I'll give you a call then." Before she hangs up, you ask her if she has told her parents yet about her accident.

"Do your parents know?" You know that they were quite strict about her at least when you last visited her place. They wouldn't even let her join sports clubs until she begged them to let her join.

"I did." Kana's mood starts to take a turn for the worst. "They asked me if I was okay and when I said a doctor is looking at me they said I should be alright."

"Ah... I see." However, nowadays, they seem to not care about Kana at all. "They aren't going to pick you up or anything?"

"No..." She lets out a melancholic laugh. "They told me they are too busy at work."

"I see... Well just give me a call when you need me."

"I will!" After she hangs up the phone, you had to make your shopping quick. "Now then... What should I get Aira?"

Firstly, you decide to check up on your funds. Right now, you had quite a lot of money from your parents overseas. You haven't really been spending much of your allowance recently since you've been going on dates with Aira and getting free food almost every day. "I could spend quite a lot of money... But what should I get her?"

Those were the only thoughts in your mind all the way to the mall. It was a hard choice to make. So hard that you couldn't make your decision until you arrive at the mall. Once you arrive however, it was time to make your final decision. "Now then... I think I'll get her..."

[ ] Custom
>>
>>26668123
>forgoing the qt milf momma gf

You're begging to be cucked by Kana once she loses interest on you because her jealousy ends
>>
Autistic as fuck

I love it OP
>>
>>26668147
Something lewd to tease her
>>
>>26668147
Get her a fucking Camaro. And make it snappy. We can still please everyone.
>>
File: 1454374200953.jpg (152 KB, 1033x798) Image search: [Google]
1454374200953.jpg
152 KB, 1033x798
OP, please deliver KoiChoco end.
>>
>>26668147
Get her a ring and propose. Fucking go full out
>>
>>26668189

This

or>>26668170
>>
>>26668188
KoiChoco?
>>
>>26668189
>three months gf
>proposing

way to go full blown autistic
>>
>>26668217

What's the problem? We gotta get this locked down harder before Kana fuck it up.
>>
Should I dig in the archive for previous threads before reading this one?
>>
>>26668256
It's the trump card for when Kana fucks it up harder. If you propose and Kana fucks up you're a cheater. If Kana fucks up then you apology and propose you demonstrate your pureness
>>
this thread is too good
please continue
>>
"Hmm maybe I'll get her a stuffed animal." The image of a strong, fierce business woman hugging a cute stuffed tiger made for a cute contrast in your head. "Ah... This is what they call gap moe right?" You whisper to yourself. "I should probably get her something nicer though..." Then, you finally realized the perfect compliment for her. "I'll get a book on shibari." It was something that you could tease her with. Plus it might actually make her more aggressive in bed.

The stuffed animal was easy enough to get. Plus it would make a great gift thanks to her nickname at work. However, the book on Shibari as well as the rope to try it out on her was much harder to find. You ask around everywhere but nobody seemed to know where to get one. Finally, you saw a store in the corner of the mall that carried such adult goods.

You had to rely on looking over 18 to actually be able to purchase it but fortunately you were able to. "Thanks for your purchase sir." It took quite a bit of time to shop for your girlfriend, but now you were ready. Thankfully, that was the exact time Kana gives you a call.

"Hello?" She sounded like she was hopped up on a lot of painkiller. "Anon? This is your phone right?"

"Ah yeah. It's me Kana."

"Ah! Hey... Are you still available to pick me up? Can you still pick me up?"
>>
File: 044.png (99 KB, 481x364) Image search: [Google]
044.png
99 KB, 481x364
>>26668260
Is there any thread like this before? God, i fuckin miss the ride.
>>
>>26668303
Well reading some of the replies this obviously isn't the first one.
>>
>>26668298
Shes gonna cause issues fucking soon. Although she needs you. Ok anons I cant decide. Too much stress
>>
"Yeah, I can pick you up." You had some time left before you had to pick up Aira at her work after all. Plus Kana didn't seem like she would be able to handle herself well in her state. "Give me 20 minutes okay?"

"Okay... I'll wait for you at the lobby." Thankfully the hospital wasn't that far from the mall that you were in. You were able to make it there in less than fifteen minutes. When you get to the lobby you try and quickly scan the room to see if Kana was there. However, she was nowhere to be found. Then, you search again, this time a bit more through.

"Ah! There she is." You found her sleeping on one of the chairs in the chair lobby. "Kana... Wake up Kana."

When she wakes up, she gives you a smile. Right now, Kana looked like she was mildly drunk. "Ah! Anon... You are finally here... Sorry I fell asleep. The painkillers they gave me were a bit strong... Shall we go?" Her right arm was in a cast. She must've broken it pretty badly if they gave her that much painkillers.

"Hmm let's go." You escort your friend to the bus stop and the two of you get on the bus.
>>
>>26668298
Alright I'm fed up of this shit. Call Aira preemtively, explain the situation, pick up Kana, then hang out with Aira for birthday.
>>
>>26668365
That sounds best. If gf knows situation then she can't get jelly or annoyed
>>
Once on the bus, Kana immediately falls asleep. Everytime the bus would sway, or meet a bump on the road, Kana's head would be shaken enough to be woken up. "Ah this girl..." You whisper to yourself as you slowly guide her head onto your shoulder.

Kana immediately clings onto your arm as if she was hugging her own teddy bear. It kinda felt nice, having your arm in the middle of two soft things. "Ah... It reminds me of Aira..." Just thinking about the things you would do to Aira that night was enough to make your heart race.

However, as the bus goes on, Kana starts to talk in her sleep. "Please.... Don't leave me..." You glance over to see that her eyes were watering. "I... I don't want to be alone anymore... Don't leave me..." Just what kind of dream was she having?

To calm her down you give her a pat on the head. "It'll be alright Kana." You whisper into her ear. To the people around you, the two of you must've looked like a couple.

Once it was your stop you gently wake up Kana and your journey to her house continued. "Kana, come on... Let's go."

Once again you guide her as best as you could. Thankfully, even with the rain, you were able to make it to her house just fine. "Where are your keys Kana?" You let yourself into her house. It's been awhile since you've been there. She stopped inviting you to her house at around your first year of high school.
>>
File: Kana asleep.jpg (224 KB, 850x991) Image search: [Google]
Kana asleep.jpg
224 KB, 850x991
>>26668390
It has changed quite a lot. It didn't feel like what it was before. The moment you go in, there was a feeling of something odd that you couldn't quite put your finger on. "Sorry for making you do all this for me Anon." Kana smiles at you. "I promise I'll make it up to you somehow."

"Don't worry about it Kana." You tell her. "This is what's friends do after all."

"Still... I want to thank you." She tells you in her sleepy voice. "Anyways... What are you going to do now? I was hoping we could hang out a bit..."

[ ] "Ah, sorry Kana not tonight." You still had to get ready for your date with Aira after all.

[ ] "I already have plans for today... How about I promise to make it up to you tomorrow? It'll be double the fun for blowing you off yesterday too." Compromise.
>>
>>26668390
I'm completely for gf but kana is making my heart melt.
>>
>>26668399
I don't like where this is going !

STOP IT STOP IT NOW

Pick 2 and fuck outta there.
>>
>>26668399
>that pic

HNGGG

Kana confirmed win.
>>
>>26668399
two two two

we need to fuck kana
>>
>>26668399
2, but being honest about the motive
>>
What a mess we're gonna make when it all goes wrong...
>>
>>26668399
Option 2. Kana needs a friend and you got time for gf tonight
>>
"Ah, I'm sorry Kana, I already have plans for today. We can hang out tomorrow though." You tell her with a smile.

"O-Oh okay..." Although she was disappointed about being left alone that night, she still looked forward to tomorrow. When she realized that it was going to be the weekend tomorrow, her eyes started to glow excitedly. "Then, I'll see you tomorrow!"

After you leave Kana alone, you go and get ready for your date with Aira. You felt so excited about that night that you lost track of time. "Ah! Crap! I'm going to be late if I don't get to Aira's office soon!"

You had to rush back to Aira's office but fortunately, you were able to make it in time. In fact, Aira told you to meet her at the lobby but when you got there, she was nowhere to be found.

"Hmm I guess Aira is going to be late by a bit..." You wait for her until finally she shows up with a stressed look on her face.

"Ah, Director Ito!" You make sure to be more formal with her, especially around her office. "I'm here to pick you up."

The moment she sees you, her stressed out look on her face melts away. "I'm glad to see you." She tells you. "Let's go get my car okay?"

The moment you were alone in her car, she starts to tell you all about her day. The moment you asked her how her day has been, it was like opening a floodgate. "Ah... Today was so stressful... We almost lost a client because of the other departments and I had to take care of it." You could only imagine her yelling at the other people. "Sorry I was late today for our meeting."

You just give her a smile. "It's okay, I don't mind it." Seeing how she was stressed you decide whether or not to help her relax a little...

[ ] As her boyfriend, it's your duty to relieve her stress.

[ ] Save it for after dinner. You have to save up all your carnal desires for later.
>>
>>26668399

We can't screw over Aira, but Kana has me fully erect right now. Jesus.
>>
>>26668441
Be honest with both girls and it shouldn't go wrong unless OP forces it. Tell Kana now that you can't hang out because gf's birthday, then tell gf what happened today with Kana and that you have plans with her next day, but after that you're free to fuck her into oblivion.

Win/win
>>
>>26668460
one
why not
>>
>>26668460
Option 1. Gotta relieve that stress
>>
>>26668460

I mean it's her birthday. Let's fuck, go eat, go home, and fuck harder.
>>
>>26668460
Do 1 but playfully tease her and give her the female equivalent of blue balls and show her the presents while saying 'we'll try them later'
>>
"Ah, Aira, is it okay if we go somewhere first?"

"Go somewhere?" She asks you confused. As her boyfriend, it was your duty to to help her relax. However, you don't want to get into any accident or anything. You want to practice safe teasing!

"Yeah, I want to check out something. I want to give you one of my gifts."

Aira was a bit skeptical but she hesitantly agrees. "Where do we need to go?" She asks you.

"Just park anywhere, I'm sure you'll enjoy this one." You give her a mischievous smile.

Unfortunately for Aira, she chose a busy parking lot to park in. It was the parking lot of the nearby park. It seems like they were having an event and there were crowds everywhere. "So, what do you want to give me?" She asks you.

"Hmm... Well, I saw that you were a bit stressed... I wanted to give you some stress relief." You put your hands on her thighs and she immediately realized what you wanted to do.

"E-Eh... Here!?" She starts to panic as she look around and sees crowds walking around everywhere. "I-I don't know..." She starts to get flustered. "T-There are kids everywhere Anon..."

"Yeah... But doen't that just turn you on even more? I mean you are going out with a high schooler?" You tease her a bit about her preference.

"A-Ah! That's quite mean..." Just an hour ago she was probably yelling at her colleagues. Bossing them around, but now... Now she was under your control. You slowly pull up her skirt revealing her pantyhose. Then, you slowly caress her thighs as you move up her leg.
>>
File: 1450153121222.jpg (338 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1450153121222.jpg
338 KB, 1280x960
Anyone else want to just blow off Aira and fuck Kana to oblivion?

innocent girl master race
>>
>>26668516
NO. WE CAN'T. IT'S WRONG
>>
>>26668513
You start to see her lips quiver. You start to feel her body shake. "I... I don't know if this is a good idea..."

"EH? What do you mean? Look your body is reacting already..." You just had to brush up against it lightly and her body immediately tenses up. Ever since she has been with you, her body has been getting lewder and more sensitive.

You play with her a bit more. Even though it was over her pantyhose and underwear, she was so sensitive now that just poking it makes her moan. It was quite nice seeing her stop herself from moaning out loud. She does everything she could to prevent herself from moaning in pleasure out loud. You could hear her muffled "Ahn~" even though she was covering her mouth.

"How is it? Aren't you feeling more relaxed now?" You knew she couldn't take her hand off her mouth. You knew the moment she takes it out she'll moan loudly.
She just nods her head. You didn't notice it before but she was wearing quite bold panties that day. "Eh... What is this? Your underwear is pretty bold today Aira...
Were you thinking of showing them off to someone today?"

You then put your hands under her underwear. She was hot down there. She was also very wet. The moment you put your finger inside her, you could feel her suck you in. "Ah... What a lewd hole..."

[ ] "Is that good? Are you relaxed now?" Pull back. Don't let her finish, keep her mind focused on lewd stuff throughout dinner.

[ ] Keep teasing her. It would be mean to do this to her and not let her finish.
>>
File: 1446613828251.jpg (82 KB, 800x960) Image search: [Google]
1446613828251.jpg
82 KB, 800x960
>>26668530
but she's adorable. plus aira is temperamental and kana has just been lusting over you for a while anyway.
>>
>>26668544
WE CAN'T. WE JUST CAN'T.
>>
>>26668536
1 11 1 1 1 11

fuggg original comment desu
>>
>>26668544
option 1 peasox
>>
>>26668536
>[x] "Is that good? Are you relaxed now?" Pull back. Don't let her finish, keep her mind focused on lewd stuff throughout dinner.
>>
>>26668536
2. It's gotta be 2. Although I don't wanna ruin her panties right before dinner...
>>
File: 1444818863448.png (867 KB, 1264x1460) Image search: [Google]
1444818863448.png
867 KB, 1264x1460
>>26668536
one

gotta keep blue balling her
>>
>>26668390
I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO IVE NEVER EVEN HAD ONE GF NOW YOURE TRYING TO ASK ME WHAT TO DO WITH THESE 2 QTS?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
You stay on course for now. You keep teasing Aira while she tries her best to prevent herself from moaning too loudly. You could tell when she was close to finishing from the way she arches her back and how her body reacts and the moment you notice it, you stop. "Ah, not just yet Aira."

She didn't even need to tell you what she was thinking. Her eyes told you everything that you needed to say. Everytime you deny her that climax, she would look at you with a certain look. From that look you could tell what she was thinking. "H-how mean... Please let me finish!"

You lose track of time of how long you were teasing Aira for. Today she was also especially tight. It was almost as if she was crushing your finger, after all you could only fit one inside her that day. Was it the thought of getting caught that was exciting Aira so much?

As the crowds start to die down, you decide to finally finish the teasing session. However, you don't let her finish. "Are you relaxed now Aira?" You tell her with a smile as you pull out from her.

"W-Wait! Anon... W-why?!" You could see the disappointment in her eyes as her legs was still quivering. Her body and her mind were begging you to let her finish.

"I... I want to save that for dessert. This way you'll be thinking about it all night." You tell her with a smile. "Now we don't want to miss our reservation! Let's go."

Aira pouts at you. "Jeez... You are so mean Anon..." She whispers under her breath. "But I guess we can't miss our reservation..." The whole time she was driving, you could see her tense up in pleasure every time the car hits a bump or sways in traffic.
>>
>>26668627
"Is there anything wrong?" You ask her out of concern.

"Y-You know what's wrong... I-I get overly sensitive evertime you tease me like that... T-This will last for quite a while." The whole way to the restaurant, she was blushing. You could only imagine what it's like for Aira to get turned on everytime the car would hit a bump.

Fortunately, even though you were late, the restaurant still had your table open. The host guides you to your table and he leaves you and Aira alone to choose what you will order. "So... Anon, how was your day?" She asks you. "L-Lately I've only been thinking of myself and I've been feeling kinda guilty..."

"My day?"

"Yeah." She tells you with a smile. "Any exciting stuff happen today?"

[ ] "Hmm... I was too busy thinking about you all day in school..." Keep the fact you were shopping for presents a secret.

[ ] Tell her about your day. About how your childhood friend got hurt, about how you shopped for her presents.
>>
File: 1445835042211.jpg (77 KB, 605x437) Image search: [Google]
1445835042211.jpg
77 KB, 605x437
>>26668627
Now imagine how much better and satisfying that technique would be applied to Kana.

>>26668653
1 of course -- leave Kana out of this. Aira doesn't need to know until it's too late.
>>
>>26668653
Option 2 ok? were not playing tricks here hahhahahaha
>>
>>26668653
2. The moment you start not being honest is when you fuck it up
>>
>>26668653

Do not listen to this faggot>>26668658
>>
>>26668653
2 2!! Got to be open
>>
File: 1452993038171.jpg (457 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
1452993038171.jpg
457 KB, 1600x1600
>>26668666
>>26668667
>>26668680
Kana gf is best gf. Being your childhood friend, she'll understand you so much more than Aira ever will.

Just think--Aira got mad just for using her first name..
>>
2 got that honesty
>>
>>26668690
STOP TRYING TO CORRUPT THOSE INNOCENT AND PURE ANONS.
>>
"Hmm my day? It was pretty good." You tell her all about your day. While you look through the menu to order food, you tell her about how Kana got hurt. How you had to pick her up at the hospital and you had to drop her off at her house.

"Eh... She got hurt? Is she okay now?" Aira asks out of concern.

"Yeah, she is fine now. She just broke her arm but she should be okay."

"That's good." She tells you. "It looks like you've known Kana for a while."

"I have." You tell her. "I've known her since we were just five years old."

She starts to look a bit jealous. "Ah... I wish I had a childhood friend like that..." Throughout dinner, the conversation with Aira seemed to become more about childhood friend.

"Eh? You don't have any childhood friends Aira?"

"Well I kinda did... We weren't exactly childhood friends though. He just became my friend after we entered high school." She says with a melancholic smile.

"Do you mind if I ask what happened?"
>>
>>26668713
"Hmm it's nothing much really." She told you quite a sad story about her childhood. It was one of the first times Aira has talked about her childhood so you were quite intent on listening. "I had a friend like that you could say... At least we were extremely close, at least I thought we were."

"What happened then?" You ask out of curiosity.

"Well... it turns out he only got close to me as part of a bet." She tells you. "It seemed like him and his friends had a bet how long it would take for a girl like me to fall in love with him and have sex with him."

"That's horrible!"

Aira just smiles. "Right? But I guess it couldn't be helped... I did kinda look weird back then." She tells you with an awkward laugh. "I guess it's only natural for me to be made fun off."

"What did you do after you found out?"

"Well... I promised myself never to fall for a guy again..." That must've been why she has been single all this time. "Well at least not for a guy like that." She starts to blush. "T-That's why I'm glad I found you..."

"Now I'm curious what Aira looked like back then..." You try and tease her a bit.

"E-Eh!? W-Why would you want to see that?!" She gasps in shock as her face turns completely red. "W-What if you see how horrible I looked like back then and break up with me..." She whispers softly.

"Of course that won't happen. I promise!"

"Then... Then do you promise not to laugh if I show you?" Seeing her look at you with her embarrassed eyes and quivering lips make your heart skip a bit.

Knowing Aira, she was probably exaggerating again. "Hmm I promise." You tell her. Your curiosity was so piqued that you will do anything to see a younger Aira. "Though... I'll allow myself to smirk if you were a ganguro."
>>
File: Young Aira.jpg (193 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Young Aira.jpg
193 KB, 600x600
>>26668768
"E-Eh! A-Absolutely not... I-I would never wear something that flashy!" She snaps at you. Then, she whispers again to herself. "Then... F-Fine... If you promise not to laugh..." She then looks through her phone.

"You keep a picture of your younger self on your phone?"

"Y-Yea... Is that weird? I use it to motivate myself not to be my old self anymore... I hated my naive self..." Then she finally finds it. "Here you go... This is me..." Her face turns red as she shows it to you.

The younger Aira looked much gentler. If you were the same age as her and you were in her class back then, you would've never expected her to become a fierce department head. She looked as innocent as a puppy. Her huge glasses covered most of her face. Her hair was messy, like she doesn't really care. "I looked like a nerd back then..." She sighs out. "H-How is it? Totally uncute right?"

[ ] Custom
>>
File: 1445407297920.jpg (462 KB, 500x985) Image search: [Google]
1445407297920.jpg
462 KB, 500x985
>>26668702
Speaking of innocent and pure, Kana is waiting for us tomorrow night (and maybe even all weekend :) )

>>26668713
Well, at least now that Aira knows, it's only a matter of time before jealousy overcomes her and we're forced to come back to Kana.

>>26668778
"You look just like Kana did when we first met!"
>>
>>26668788
You better stop right there.

>>26668778
"I don't think you look like a nerd at all. The glasses made you look really cute"
>>
>>26668778
>>26668788

>"You look just like Kana did when we first met!"
>>
>>26668818
No. quit it.
>>
>>26668778
Tell her something nice. Don't do anything that might hurt her feelings. It's her birthday ffs.
>>
>>26668808
I agree he's fcking it up
>>
The moment you saw her picture, the only thing you could think of was that you wanted to get out of the restaurant and take her. "I... I want to cuddle her..." You whisper to yourself as you stare at her picture.

"Hmm? What did you say Anon?"

"She is so cute... Really really cute..." Seeing a younger Aira shows you that she has been cuddly all her life.

"I-Is is that weird?" She asks you.

"Ah, no it's not. You don't look uncute or a nerd at all. In fact the glasses made you look even cuter!" You finally snap out of your trance like state. "You know Aira, I don't know why you thought you looked weird back then... I would've totally dated you back then too!"

She gasps in shock as her face turns red. "E-Eh... W-What are you talking about?!"

"Well, you were incredibly cute back then. Like really really cute. In fact all I want to do right now is cuddle with you..." You sigh out. "Aira... I want to skip dessert at this restaurant. "I want you for dessert tonight." You tell her with a determined look.

"E-Eh!? W-What are you saying out loud in public A-Anon..." She starts to get flustered. "I-I understand though... Let me just pay and we can leave here... Where do you want to go after this anyways?"

"Hmm... You choose. Where do you want to get teased tonight?" You ask her with a confident mischievous smile.

Her eyes widen with shock. Then, she whispers the words, "Your house."

"Alright then, my house it is."

"My apartment is a bit messy so let's do it at your house..."

"Do it? Do what Aira?" You ask her.

"J-Jeez... Making a girl say it... How mean!" She puffs her cheeks at you.
>>
>>26668883
ITS HAPPENING

YOU COULDNT HAVE PREVENTED IT
>>
>>26668909
Why would you want to prevent it?
>>
File: 1450141301710.jpg (1 MB, 2062x1737) Image search: [Google]
1450141301710.jpg
1 MB, 2062x1737
>>26668909
it's ok, aira tonight, kana tomorrow.
>>
File: 136909626.png (142 KB, 359x363) Image search: [Google]
136909626.png
142 KB, 359x363
Well fuck, my story can't compete with this. RIPIP

Will we see an end OP?

I am willing to stay up all night so long as I don't end up pic related like last time
>>
>>26668923
No. Bad faggot smack
>>
>>26668909
Aira gf is best
>>
>>26668928
Can you check your history for the last thread? I want to read it too.
>>
>>26668958
Welp. Sorry Kana. Looks like Aira is spending the weekend.
>>
File: 1448255009178.jpg (114 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1448255009178.jpg
114 KB, 960x720
>>26668958
>"Ah... There is no way I'll ever lose Aira."
does this mean kana as perfect gf isn't going to happen?! :(
>>
>there are actually muh dick niggers who want a stacy who got off on rejecting betas for chad ITT
Kill yourselves Aira is the one we want
>>
>>26668958
>"T-Then is it okay if I stay over for the weekend...

KANA FAGS BTFO

WE /AIRA/ FOREVER
>>
File: Blushing Aira.png (76 KB, 365x261) Image search: [Google]
Blushing Aira.png
76 KB, 365x261
>>26668883
After she takes care of the bill, the two of you head out to her car. Once alone, she gives you thanks again. It was a heartfelt thanks. "Thanks for celebrating my birthday with me tonight Anon... I-I've stopped celebrating it for a while since it just reminded me I'm getting older and no man will probably want me soon... But now I feel really loved." She then looks towards you with the look of a maiden in love. "I-I love you Anon!" She makes her declaration as she leans in and she puckers up her lips.

She closes her eyes as she waits for you to lean in as well to give her a kiss.

"Ah... There is no way I'll ever lose Aira." You tell yourself. "I will fight anybody who would want to take her away from me." Then, you meet her halfway and you give her a kiss.

"A-Anon... I-I love you." She whispers to you again as her face turns red.

"I love you too Aira." You give her a smile before she drives the two of you to your house.

She was so innocent even now when it came to love. That was probably the best part about Aira for you. How even though she was 33 now, she still needs a high school boy to take the lead when it came to love. Even though she is one of the department heads in a big company, she was yours to control when it came to her body.

When you get home, she asks if she can stay over. "Ah... is it okay if I stay over today Anon?"

"Sure." You tell her.

"R-Really?!" She looked excited and happy. "T-Then is it okay if I stay over for the weekend... I made sure to work extra hard to clear my schedule for the weekend..." She starts to get flustered as she tries to avert her gaze from you. "I-I wanted to make up for the five days that we missed..." That was the exact number of days that you were fighting and she didn't come over.

You knew what she wanted to do. From the way she was whispering it and her roundabout way of asking, you knew how she was embarrassed about it. "Hmm? What did you say?"
>>
File: 1445832597280.jpg (86 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1445832597280.jpg
86 KB, 500x667
>>26668988
>>26669004
>>26669006
blah fuck this i'm out. anon and kana are the best pairing in my heart.
>>
File: Asking for it 1.png (59 KB, 365x258) Image search: [Google]
Asking for it 1.png
59 KB, 365x258
>>26669006
"O-Oh... I... I was wondering if I could stay over for the weekend... I wanted to spend more time with you."

"Time with me doing what?"

She gasps in shock as she realizes you were teasing her again. "Y-You know... D-Doing stuff... Doing it."

"Like laundry? Chores?"

"No! Not that!" She snaps at you as she pouts. "I... I want to have s-se..."

"Hmm?"

She takes multiple deep breaths to calm herself down. "I-I want to have s...s...sex with you.."

Finally, she was able to say it. "Ah, you are so cute Aira."

"J-Jeez... You always keep teasing me... Both mentally and physically..." She whispers to herself as she pouts.

[ ] You wanted her to take the lead sometimes. "Aira... I want you to ask me more forcefully. I want you to say, 'Anon, fuck me!" You can do that much right?"

[ ] "I want you to ask me a bit more romantically. Tell me you want to make love. Pasionate, passionate love."
>>
>>26668966

It must've been a month or two ago. The story and thread died before it felt like it even made it half way.

Something something she's dying and wants to date MC Anon for a year I think was the gist of it.

OP disappeared after that, this writing looks similar to that old thread, which is why I think OP here and there are the same. I can't find it, sorry mate.
>>
>>26669037
number 2
Kanafags fuck off
>>
>>26669037

Hmmm... We always take things so slowly.
Option 1. Let's take her to pound town.

>>26669032
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>26669037
Do 1, I want to playfully bully the fuck out of her
>>
>>26669037
op do you think you can squeeze in Aira farting some air-biscuits down his gullet?
>>
1 give her the fuck of a lifetime >tfw her first
>>
File: Aira asking 2.png (75 KB, 364x258) Image search: [Google]
Aira asking 2.png
75 KB, 364x258
You wanted to tease her a bit more. "Hey Aira..." You call out to her. Now that you thought of it, you have never heard Aira curse before.

"Hmm? What is it?"

"I want you to ask me more forcefully." You tell her. All this time you have been taking the lead with Aira but now you wanted to see her take the lead. "Like... Can you say, 'Anon, please fuck me!' I think that would be really sexy."

"E-Eh!?" Once again she gets flustered. "Y-You want me to say such lewd words?! I-I don't know if I can..." She looks away as she tries to avert her gaze from you.
"Come on Aira... I swear you would look so much cuter."

She steals quick glances from you as she thinks about it. "A-Alright... I-If that will make you happy..." She whispers to you. Then, after taking a deep breaths he whispers it so softly that you could barely hear it. "F-Fuc..k. m...e..."

You start to look disappointed. "Eh... Come on Aira... You need to ask for it more passionately! Who knows, maybe you asking me forcefully will make me want you harder!"

Once again she takes a deep breath. Then, with her eyes closed and her hands to her side forming a fist, she did it. "A-Anon I want you to fuck me!"

Your heart skips a beat as the petite Aira yells at you with a red face. "S-So cute..." You whisper to yourself.

"H-How was that? W-Was that good enough?" She asks you like a child would ask a parent. "D-Did I do a good enough job?"

"Of course!" You tell her with a smile as you pat her on the head. "For now, let's give you my gift okay?"
>>
I mean I'd rather have some sweet sweet kana farts down my throat but everyone here is an airafag
>>
>>26669047
Ah well, thanks anyway.
>>
>>26669086
>>26669074
Both of you need to fuck off to >>>/b/
Underage niggers aren't welcome
>>
>>26669094
oy fuck off mate I'm trying to get a load off like everyone else still here
>>
>>26669103
>he's trying to fap
>>>/b/
Fuck off
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 104

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.