[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Benzos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (874 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
874 KB, 220x220
Anyone here know how to get prescribed benzodiazepines? I have bad social anxiety. Help.
>>
Just order from darknets, avoid doctors. I know how hard it is to ask for drugslike that. Especially as a young male who they dont like to prescibe such drugs to.
A bit more expensive but using them more than when you have to go outside and interact with people is a recipe for trouble.
>>
it all depends on the doctor.

not many will prescribe a benzo on the first visit, especially if you're younger. they'll more than likely prescribe an SSRI.

at which case, you'll have to wait until your next appointment. say that you're having some bad side effects (look them up for whatever SSRI you receive). do not simply just say "it isn't working" because they'll probably just up the dosage of whatever they originally put you on.
say that you have uncontrollable episodes of panic and mention how it keeps you up at night.

eventually you'll get a benzo.
>>
benzos are a pretty shit drug of chocie but when i was taking them literally i had to do was tell my doctor that i had trouble sleeping and school was giving me anxiety.
>>
>>25721171
Will this work if I tell my new doc that I quit my SSRI over a year ago because it made me go crazy? I literally stopped going because the dosage of zoloft he had me on turned me into a overweight zombie. I just have extreme panic attacks because of a skin condition called rosacea that flares up randomly.
>>
Find someone perscribed benzos and rip off their face and wear it as your own, go to their doctor in about a week saying that you need a refill. If he asks why your body is different and your face is taped to your head, rip off his face and wear it then do the refill for your new script your self.
>>
>>25720820
just do what this guy does
>>25721332

I got a couple pills of diazepam from my vet

I was moving and I had to take him on the plane with me and he's a crappy traveler. I told the vet that I was very concerned he would wail so loudly that they kick me off the plane.

He gave me four. One was for the cat. I took another one to calm me down because I was immigrating to a new country and worried immigration wouldn't let me through for bullshit reasons that didn't exist

the other two I took when I had a bad shrooms trip. Totally fixed it.

anyway you could try going to a vet with a cat and being like "he used to be my grandma's, she died so I took him him in because I don't want him to go to a shelter and get killed, he reminds me of her. But he pees all over everything which he definitely never did before. I don't have any dogs or anything to annoy him, I keep the box clean. I've tried aromatherapy and using cat phermones to make him happy. He just seems really anxious all the time."

Just don't mention diazepam and if he mentions a prescription just be like "wow you can do that?"
>>
>>25721171
Thanks.
>>25720991
How would I go about this?
>>25721557
I don't have a cat >.<
>>
Try some magnesium man. It really works, it calms you down. You don't want that nasty shit, I would know I was addicted to it for a year, and coming off it was horrendous and took a year in itself for normality, you really don't want daily panic attacks that land you on the floor crippled no matter where you are at.
>>
No doctor is going to outright give someone benzos for anxiety off the bat

first it's going to start with Xanax probably, or prozac. Usually that helps enough, but if that fails then they usually cycle through a lot of different meds and it's only when nothing is working that they add benzos to the mix and you're not supposed to take them regularly because they are easy to get addicted to
>>
>>25720991
Any site that I've ever seen on there is always either fake as fuck or beyond sketchy.

Ever since silkroad 1 went down, I've had trouble not being paranoid about that kind of stuff.
>>
>>25721598
>I don't have a cat

pick one up off the street
>>
>>25721666
How did you order? I've never understood it.
Drugs and stuff blox
>>
>>25721641
Xanax is a benzodiazepine, genius.
>>
>>25721717
This isn't the place to be explaining something like that, anon.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.