[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*plz respond* So my dad kicked the bucket this week, but all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1468776891367.jpg (94 KB, 540x532) Image search: [Google]
1468776891367.jpg
94 KB, 540x532
*plz respond*
So my dad kicked the bucket this week, but all I can feel is rage towards the unsympathetic normies at my job.

I've never bothered anyone, just wanted someone to acknowledge how watching someone you care about die on you is stressful. Maybe get a "hang in their anon, your dad is going to make it." Of course, since I wasn't friends with them (aka just that weird guy we use for data entry) they
> assumed I was exaggerating for attention
> told me I might as well be in the office since I can't help my dad get better
> couldn't understand why couldn't I swallow being sad so I could get those documents over to Mr. Shekelburg on time before he takes off on his fucking boat
Needless to say, I'm full of rage. And while I'd love go out in a blaze of glory by calling my boss a fat fucking cunt, I need to bite my tongue.

How do I not chimp the fuck out, while still getting my point across that I'm upset? Keep in mind I wish I could kick everyone's shit in.
>>
>>30027382
>expecting your co-workers to give a shit about you
>being mad when they don't
are you actually actually actually this retarded?
>>
>>30027382
You could be honest, tell whoever what you are feeling and what you need from them in a concise and nonwhiny way as possible.
>>
>>30027382
ive been in positions like this and you feel so helpless. is there any chance of surrounding yourself with people who'd care? sorry this had to happen with something so tragic. those people are meant to be pieces of shit anyhow
>>
>>30027430
It's retarded to expect people to have empathy?
>>
>>30027430
This

This is the real world faggot. If you werent friends w them before why would they care?

Also, you're the weird data entry guy so im sure this situation, if viewed objectively would show that you are the true pussy.
>>
>>30027382
dont lose your job btw
>>
>>30027463
It's bone-chillingly autistic. I am shocked to the center of my guts that you believe it to be reasonable to expect the random collection of wage slaves who have been locked into the same slave-pit as yourself to automatically develop inclusive feelings for you as a human being simply because they see you on most days of the week.

People HATE their co-workers. Go watch Office Space. Look at how they portray the office workers. The annoying telephone lady. The "case of the mondays" bitch. Lumberg.

That is how your co-workers see you.
>>
>>30027382
You could kill them
Their lives are meaningless anyway, think about it, what meaning could their lives have?
A human that doesn't express empathy,is that really a human?
One of humanities defining traits is being able to empathize with others, so if they lack the theory of mind to do so than they clearly aren't human.
Really they only thing you should do is kill them, OP.
>>
>>30027382
you need to utterly not care about your co-workers. wanting them to behave in a way that they obviously won't is only going to drain your own energy... abandon your train of thought whenever you catch yourself thinking about them. you're better off channeling that energy where it will improve your life
>>
>>30027430
>>30027475
>>30027540

I see the error of my ways now, but I thought that there's a line you don't cross. You don't kick a man when he's down, even if you think he's loser. Normies really have no concept of humanity. I hate them too, but I'd never take the opportunity to be a cunt during a time like this, in fact I didn't when the opportunity came up. Sympathy = beta bitch, I guess. Man, fuck Normies.

>>30027435
I've seen them bring flowers and treats to others going through rough times. They know how to care, just not with me.

>>30027454
Thanks for the kind words, I'm sorry that Normies have no home training too.
>>
>>30027782
I'm shocked you got it right away. one last piece of advice though: there are no lines.

Remember: normies will ALWAYS choose the reaction that benefits themselves the most. Since you are unimportant, your dying father is meaningless. if it was the boss's dying father, they would have cried their eyes out and sang vigils for him every night for a week.

You can literally never underestimate a normie's capacity for empathy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.