[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there actually a way to get help? Like seriously, my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1467774401279.png (304 KB, 610x475) Image search: [Google]
1467774401279.png
304 KB, 610x475
Is there actually a way to get help? Like seriously, my life would be ten times better if i didnt have to work and could live alone. But obviously that wont happen, but its like im fucking cutting and having suicidal fantasies daily and im acting more rash but if i actually go and tell someone im on the fucking edge and that im having flashbacks to shit and things and im completely shutting down, all thatll do will get me to lose my job, get thrown out of college, and ill have to move back in with a family memeber that i hate and start this whole stressful process again. I dont want to be rich, i just want a fucking efficiency and for everybody to leave me the fuck alone. But if i ask for help ill get thrown in a ward and then ill have to start from scratch, except ilk have psych issues on my background check. What the fuck am i supposed to do
>>
>>30026592
Stop being a little bitch and get your shit together you dumb faggot.
>>
>>30026616
I mean i have a job and im in school idk what shit i havent gotten together but im tired if it all, i cant function when im always thinking of reasons to kill or not kill myself
>>
>>30026758
Abuse drugs and get through college.
Get a prescription or just drink lots of coffee or something.
There is no other option for you and nothing outside the college path.
So just finish college. It is your hole and what you need to do.
>>
>>30026800
Wont work, its either suicide,jail,homelessness or me getting lucky, thrown in the psych ward permanently
>>
>>30026860
Learn to meditate.
Drink some coffee and try again tomorrow.
Train yourself to live one day at a time. Don't think outside today.
>>
>>30026896
So the answer is no then? That sucks
>>
>>30027016
You can see a therapist if you want. Just don't say the "s--c-d-" word and you won't get involuntarily committed.
>>
>>30027049
Didnt work, i didnt want to talk to him, im embarassed by what goes on in my head, and i dont want help, i just want my dream. Which is just to be able to live on my own without breaking my fucming back metally or physically.
>>
>>30027071
Just find a cozy job, then.
I do data entry and listen to audiobooks all night and it's great.
>>
>>30027114
Have to go to school for that dont i? Im not gonna make it thru school is the problem
>>
>>30026592
Crash psychologically then go mooch off a relative. It's what I did. Cozy neet life now. They don't bother me anymore. It's great
>>
>>30027127
Not really, depends on the job. You'll make it through school if you just take it one day at a time and learn to blank your mind with meditation.
>>
>>30027172
I hate my entire family and i cant be around people anynore in my personal life. I can work fine and be in public but i cant keep coming home and having peolle there, i need to be by myself
>>
>>30027207
You can try to find another introverted roommate and make an agreement to avoid each other as much as possible.
Just make an ad on Craigslist describing exactly what you want.
>>
>>30026592
Try Christianity. The bible is a great source of comfort.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.