[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just lower your standards bro in other words, suck it up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1468478005403.png (1 MB, 1080x1069) Image search: [Google]
1468478005403.png
1 MB, 1080x1069
>just lower your standards bro

in other words, suck it up and date someone you're not remotely attracted to in any way
>>
Also, who are they to tell someone to give up their dreams?
>>
i tried to lower my standards, but it doesn't work.
"lower your standards" is a meme.
i lowered my standards and i kept getting brain deads and obese people.
i can't lower my standards to someone with the personality of a brick because being around them actively enrages me, their questions, opinions and choices enrage me.
>>
Don't lower your standards. And fuck the people telling you to do so. They are indirectly insulting you.
>>
>>30026421
Women do nothing but raise their standards, and because literally all of them do that we're forced to lower our own. I realized this when I was in highschool, even ugly girls had guys a couple points higher than them. If most normies weren't so fucking thirsty we might have a chance.
>>
File: 1457580179113.jpg (82 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1457580179113.jpg
82 KB, 640x480
My standards are already fine. I'd be great with picrelated. I don't think she's a bombshell but I find her cute. I don't really think I'd even want a bombshell, I'd feel too jealous and paranoid if she got a lot of guys hitting on her.

Unfortunately I lead too solitary of a life to really meet any women. I don't do that smartphone shit so I don't tinder or whatever.
>>
>>30026421
>lowering your standards
Enjoy being unhappy, choose a girl with a good personality aswell. She may be hot but if you can't stand your gf it will make you wish you were a virgin again.
>>
you are not entitled to a hot girlfriend you fucking child. why would she want to be with you? she is not an object, she has her own wants and needs from a partner.

if you want a hot girlfriend then you have to be hot yourself. if you are not hot then you have two options:

1. become hot
2. date an uggo
>>
>>30026421
You guys unironically tell roasties to do this all the time
>>
File: 123613472717.png (30 KB, 321x272) Image search: [Google]
123613472717.png
30 KB, 321x272
>>30026421
>suck it up and date someone you're not remotely attracted to in any way
I tried that and even those girls reject me. Fuck my life
>>
>>30026574
>what is hypergamy

fuck off robot I'm original
>>
>>30026545
did i say hot? i would happily settle for someone i find physically average looking
>>
>>30026545
Women can get what they want, but men can't. Nice double standards you got there bucko
>>
>>30026513
only chads gets QT girls like this :(
>>
>>30026421
not to mention if you end up having kids with mentioned unattractive person you pass on your ugly genes.
>>
File: 1467145448906.jpg (95 KB, 346x425) Image search: [Google]
1467145448906.jpg
95 KB, 346x425
>>30026421

I did and do. i date an overweight loser girl who hates her shitty family and has no friends. im she all has.

Shes basically my slave now because she has no self esteem thanks to being below average in looks, being pudgy, and being shit on by her shitty crazy mother all her life.

I just keep letting her know i love her the way she is and that she doesnt need to change for anyone, then I make her do shit or tell her shes worthless for failing me.

Shes depressed sometimes but more often than not she worships me for loving her and giving her praise when she does shit right.
>>
>>30026619

i was judging you based on the OP picture

>>30026620

an ugly woman is not entitled to a hot man either, she may bed one on occasion but really that's his failing, not hers
>>
>>30026658
what?

the op picture is just some mudslime with big tits caked in makeup
>>
>>30026703

and the whole thread was b8, have a nice life
>>
>>30026421
>date 10/10
>fuck her right in the pussy a couple times
>she proves to be a boring person
>dump her

pretty sure that is how it would go for me anyway.
>>
>>30026421

this is the fucking noirmie way to make you shoot low and settle for pure shit while they have what they want

>>30026496

I've told plenty of people I'd rather jerk off alone than lower my standards

and my standards arent high, I don't need 10/10
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.