[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I truly wonder, how does r9k deal with Pokemon GO. I mean you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-07-18-05-50-13.png (208 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-18-05-50-13.png
208 KB, 1080x1920
I truly wonder, how does r9k deal with Pokemon GO. I mean you must be torn between actually wanting to play the game and not wanting to be (seen) outside.

How do you cope, robots?
>>
I live in a fairly isolated area witha forest nearby so its all good.

anyway, which team is best faggots?
>>
>>30026302
I don't play pokemon
>>
>>30026302
I go out at 2am which isn't all that strange where I am considering it gets so hot outside during the day it would probably be hazardous to my health to walk around for extended periods of time.
>>
You could just spoof
>>
>>30026350
I live in Phoenix Arizona and I also go out at 2 in the morning.

Last Friday I saw some college girls playing at 3 am and it scared me shitless I literally ran home.
>>
yesterday I rolled up to a stop at at a park and there were dozens of teenagers. didn't even park. deleted it before I reached the next block. been drunk for the last 24 hours. gonna die alone.
>>
Why should i be "torn"? Its a bad game, from a gaming standpoint. And i don't care about hype generated by normies who just do whatever everyone else is doing.
There's a Nintendo fanboy (a bona fide fanboy, not an exaggeration) who keeps trying to talk to me about it. Ive asked him several times why I should play it, and he just flounders everytime.
>>
the game itself is boring as dick

the only reason anyone plays it is because everyone else is playing it
>>
Pokemon GO fuck yourself.
There's a sticky on /vg/ already.
>>
>>30026302
>how do you cope
It's very simple.
>>
>>30026302
I have no motivation to play it. It's not Pokemon. You just swipe the screen. Fuck everybody that's raving about it. You all look like fucking dweebs with your eyes glued to your phone following a digital path like a minesweeper to catch your mongoloid anime creatures.
>>
>>30026582
>take gym at local brewery
>kick on jammer
>enjoy pints
>>
>>30026582

Those are illegal.
>>
>>30026302
i have no interest in playing the game. it's a social trend game walking simulator that people will get tired of within a month or two.
>>
My phone is free from Google so I can't even play it if I wanted to, which I don't.
>>
For the final time
Pokemon is and always has been for neurotypical normalshits.
>>
>>30026416
I'm in Vegas, but out in the suburbs so there's hardly anyone out where I am. Almost got run over by some dick not using his headlights the other night though, and I didn't even have my phone out at the time.
>>
>>30027448
And? What happens to be your point?
>>
>>30027582
They are exceptionally easy for concerned parties to pinpoint. It's like finding the guy in walmart screaming at the top of his lungs.

>so stay mobile and intermittent
>the on/off should be extra annoying anyway
>>
>>30027655
>They are exceptionally easy for concerned parties to pinpoint.
I'm aware of this, thank you for the warning though
>>
>>30026302
>I mean you must be torn
I'm not.
I don't want to play it.
I'm simply amused at reading about all the attention it gets, whether good or bad.
I don't even have a phone with which to play it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.