[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Normie coworker implies I'm beta >Start standing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 20160315041651859.png (640 KB, 429x690) Image search: [Google]
20160315041651859.png
640 KB, 429x690
>Normie coworker implies I'm beta
>Start standing up for myself more vocally when his bullshit annoys me
>Always gets hostile

So what the fuck is it?
>>
>>30025437
Either way he just doesn't like you senpai
>>
>>30025437
obviously has a small dick, only solution is to shoot him
>>
>>30025465

Maybe, but he always comes to talk to me first.
>>
>>30025437

The normie LIKES you being "beta" because it can only feel good about itself when it is compared positively to other people.

See, people lie. They think they have a problem with you for Reason X and if you just get rid of Reason X, there is no problem. Well get rid of Reason X and they still have a problem. Turns out Reason X is just an excuse for them to hide whatever the real problem is they have with you, probably something physical like the way you look or your voice or like a thing they don't like.

Something unreasonable sounding that they don't want to be held accountable for petty shallowness.
>>
Any other robots stand up to normies here?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.