[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she still around? Those were good times, huh?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1463972666929.jpg (1009 KB, 1172x2103) Image search: [Google]
1463972666929.jpg
1009 KB, 1172x2103
Is she still around? Those were good times, huh?
>>
>>30025060

Requesting rabbit nudes
>>
>>30025069
I think that would probably just scare her off.
>>
>>30025060
Your average women gentlemen, psychopathic, abusive and sycophantic.
>>
>>30025147
That hasn't stopped any other anon from posting a girl's nudes.
These retards don't understand that the last thing most of these girls want is to be posted.
So just let them do it, they will never learn.
>>
>>30025241
I wouldn't have made the thread if my only purpose was to humiliate her. Otherwise I would've just dumped nudes in some random thread.
>>
>>30025287
The girl in the OP obviously posted it for the board in the past but my statement stands, robots will meet girls and exchange pics in private and then turn around and post the girl after getting dropped by her in the hopes of getting her attention.
It's absolutely pathetic and does no one any good, the guy makes himself look bad and the girl will have her drama hung out to dry.
This board is truly filled with retards.
>>
>>30025522
There's not really any drama to speak of. She was just a cool chick who posted some pics and teased some guys and didn't seem offended by what people said about her. I'm just curious if she's still around.
>>
>>30025522
I don't think any circulating Rabbit nudes were private-exchange? Although I could be wrong. I thought she went through a phase, after she broke up with her anon-bf, where she posted a ton of nudes in various request threads for validation.
>>
>>30025617
Pretty much this. She returned a few months later and seemed to enjoy trolling the hell out of cuck threads.
>>
She's probably dead. She had some kind of stomach disease.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.