[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most fucking retarded names of people you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: image.gif (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
7 KB, 200x200
What's the most fucking retarded names of people you've ever heard in your own life and not just read on a "worst baby name list!!!! Number 4 will make you gas the Jews"

I've personally known a guy named Alfredo. I could go for years on all the names I heard from "urban youths".

>Shadrika
>Octinavious (oct-tuh-nay-vee-us)
>La'Darian
>Davidious (duh-vid-ee-us)
Etc
>>
Anus.
(was in denmark though)
>>
>>30024828
This ones common in the Middle East. I assume it's pronounce "ay-noos"
>>
In elementary school this kid was named Tigilath no fucking joke
>>
File: shitty baby names.png (3 KB, 102x128) Image search: [Google]
shitty baby names.png
3 KB, 102x128
Pic related, baby names I screencapped off normiebook. Just the ones that stand out, I didn't cap the dozens of Adelynn and Nevaehs
>>
File: CZZLxwCVAAAqBCt.jpg (43 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CZZLxwCVAAAqBCt.jpg
43 KB, 600x338
>>30024794
I know like 3 Alfredos.
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>30024910
I live in a mexican/german mennonite community and one of the more popular names is Adolf
>>
In 6th grade there was a greesy short kid no one liked named Yohnigha or some hippy shit

Kids called him Yo Nigga
>>
>>30024843
Ah-niss actually. Niss rhyming with miss or piss.
>>
Njedeka
>>
>>30024910
>current year
>being named after a pasta
everything is wrong with that, poor guys never stood a chance. gayest possible name
>>
>>30024927
Adolfo, right? That's kinda old-school, but in no way weird or unusual.
If you only knew the abominations of names that are out there...
>>
>>30024794
Seamus

I mean it's retarded outside of Ireland. People will pronounce it 7 or 8 different ways and none of them are even close to being right. Even that meme WWE wrestler had to have the name Americanized by throwing an h after the S.

That is actually my name, and I'm not even 1/8th Irish.
>>
File: car crashes.png (108 KB, 303x395) Image search: [Google]
car crashes.png
108 KB, 303x395
>>30024794
Damillion (pronounced Da Million)
Jadaciss (pronounced Jay-da-kiss)
guess the race of these two
>>
File: 1468380689434.png (112 KB, 241x361) Image search: [Google]
1468380689434.png
112 KB, 241x361
>La-sha
>pronounced la-dash-a
>>
>alfredo
>retarded name

Dude alfredo/Manfrido are normal names, really common 50+ years ago in Italy and Alfred in anglo.

The other examples are good examples, alfredo is not
Fuck you nigger for being such a retarded homosexual
>>
>>30025107
does your name start with the letter D
>>
>>30025067
How do you pronounce it? I always say it like Shay-mus or She-mus
>>
I once saw a guy called D'Pharaoh. Of course, he was a black guy.

Fucking nogs really do think they were Egyptians...
>>
Weinuhloua. Guess race
>>
>>30024952
>MMXVI
>not being named Fetuccini and hanging with your boys Soba and Manicotti
>>
I know a girl named Echo

A78NF1522
>>
Retlaw. His father was named Walter.
>>
I know an older woman named Pamela and her birth certificate got so messed up that is says "Rampela" so her legal name is Rampela but she goes by Pam.
>>
>>30025170
>Shay-mus

Exactly that, with the mus pronounced like "musk"

but people will say "she-mus" like you said, "see-mas", "zee-mus", "shaw-mus", "see-a-moose" or any other combination possible. My mom can't even pronounce my shitty name properly.

Growing up I wish I was Asian but only because Asian kids whose names were like JOW KYOO XIANG just went by Peter or Jeff or Mark or Paul or some other disciple or something and I was totally jealous all like "oh man I wish I had a fake regular name like those kids!"
>>
>>30025271
>"Rampela" so her legal name is Rampela

I'm pretty sure that means something sexually vulgar in Spanish, or at least sounds like it.
>>
File: 144214414.jpg (58 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
144214414.jpg
58 KB, 500x333
>>30024794
At my high school, there was a girl in the grade ahead of me named Amunique, which was literally pronounced "I'm-unique". She was pretty embarrassed by her name, actually.
There were plenty of other people with ghetto names like Shakaya, Gizelle, Kojo and Iesha, but I think Amunique beats them all.
>Octinavious
That reminds me of a dude I know whose legal name is Octavium.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.