[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats your excuse for being fat anons?if she can do it, why cant you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: bunbun.jpg (90 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bunbun.jpg
90 KB, 500x500
whats your excuse for being fat anons?if she can do it, why cant you?
>>
>>30024524
It's a combination of being fat and being so socially awkward I am afraid to go to the gym or out jogging.
>>
>>30024524
>being confident enough to go to gym
>liking yourself enough to want to improve

Yeah, those things are mutually exclusive to being fat and on /r9k/.
>>
>>30024551
I'm the same. Work out at home. Download p90x and stick with it. You'll get visible results as early as three weeks
>>
>>30024524

Jesus fuck, that pig needs to clean up her room.
>>
because le normies and le chad and stacys and wagekeks :^( i'm so helpless boohoo hoo hoo ;_; nothin is ever my fault
>>
>>30024894
And you need to clean up your life.
>>
>>30024894
You"""""people"""""" who even have thoughts concerning tidyness of rooms need to be put in concentration camps
>>
>tfw no qt in shape black gf
>>
File: arthur.jpg (325 KB, 640x1307) Image search: [Google]
arthur.jpg
325 KB, 640x1307
Because no one here has the initiative or drive to accomplish anything. That's why they spend all their time on this degenerate website.
>>
>>30024524
Just started going to the gym today. Felt good and confident walking in which is diffrent from the other times I've tried going to the gym. Can you recommend me on what I should be doing or eating?
>>
>>30025104
>t. filthy slob
>>
>>30025311
Don't eat too much garbage (processed junk food, you know the drill) and make sure you get enough meat and carbs into your diet. Fruits and veggies are good too, but fruit is usually easier to eat from my experience. Fruit smoothies with whey protein power + a spoon of sugar is pretty tasty to me. Drink a shake within an hour of working out and eat within a few hours. Your shake should have protein and your meal should have protein and carbs. But the main thing is:

KEEP GOING BACK TO THE GYM

It's easy to quit but if you keep going, you might actually enjoy it. You said you "felt good and confident". Hold on to that feeling and use it for motivation. Also, be PATIENT. A muscular body is several years of dedication. A decent body is at least a few years. Just keep going back, and it will become a part of your routine. Good luck anon!
>>
File: tiger.jpg (130 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
tiger.jpg
130 KB, 500x708
>>30025345
>Maybe if I keep my room clean, I won't be a fucking failure.
>>
>>30024551
You don't need to exercise to lose weight. Just stop eating so much.
>>
>>30025471
Thanks for the motivation and advice anon. I'm going tommorow to make this into a daily routine. The hardest part for me would probably be to cut down some of the junk food, but I feel that after the third day I would be used to it. Thanks again anon, I hope other robots join me to live a better and healthier life, only good can come from this
>>
>>30024551
Exercise at home then. You don't need to be around people when doing push ups or squats.
>>
>>30024524
a.) I'm lazy
b.) Self-improvement for self-improvement's sake does nothing for me. I've tried it before, both with losing weight and in other areas. I have no interest in it unless it gives me some benefit. Losing weight won't get me a gf or sex (plenty of reasons they don't want me other than my being overweight, after all), and I don't do anything physically strenuous enough that it'd make everyday life more convenient to be fit.
c.) Exercising does not feel good. I don't like it. I don't get a runners high or muh endorphins or anything.
>>
>>30024551
>>30024640
>>30025311
>>30025850

Losing weight is accomplished in the kitchen. Gym is for bulking up. You can work out all you want, but if you keep eating 2 boxes of Chicken Tendies, a Big Mac, and 90 count bag of pizza rolls everyday, you'll never get under your TDEE unless you workout for hours every day.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.