[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when you start to recognize how the simulation works >when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1468781820053.png (109 KB, 311x329) Image search: [Google]
1468781820053.png
109 KB, 311x329
>when you start to recognize how the simulation works
>when you start to remember the simulations simulated settings and scenery

Holy fuck, m8. I want to go back.
>>
File: 1285373671357.jpg (122 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
1285373671357.jpg
122 KB, 410x410
>>30024243
>when you start to remember the simulations simulated settings and scenery
Elaborate.
>>
>>30024243
I think I'm recognizing the patterns too. Can you post yours so you can confirm my suspicions?
I really hope this isn't a trick to get me to admit what I know. Also I promise I am not part of the simulation.
>>
simulated bump procedure
>>
Nigga the simulation is simulating endless galaxies with precision down to the sub-atomic level. Do you really think you can see through it like "aha those textures are slightly wrong"? No dipshit, the human brain is expert at seeing shit that's not really there and connecting meaningless dots in an attempt to find meaning. Don't be so arrogant as to think you can "see da troof". You're less than a dust speck.
>>
ITT: schizophrenia

and underage-tier philosophy
>>
What in the name of the simulation are you referring to
>>
>>30024783
The one that simulates our existence.
>>
>>30024805
If our existence is simulated, how do we experience it?
>>
>>30024805
What exactly is the problem? What is it about this 'simulation' that is driving you mad?

Can you predict what will happen next? I don't think you can.
>>
File: 1458684980502.jpg (180 KB, 727x1024) Image search: [Google]
1458684980502.jpg
180 KB, 727x1024
If it is indeed a simulation then it's a pretty damn good one I don't see how you can see past the simulation
>>
>>30024913
not OP
but idk, I've always felt something so theatrical about how things happen
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.