[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's another "anon is addicted to starving himself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: 1468714418563.jpg (29 KB, 594x345) Image search: [Google]
1468714418563.jpg
29 KB, 594x345
It's another "anon is addicted to starving himself to be skinny instead of eating right and exercising" episode.
I'm fucking tired of being fat
>>
>>30024152
Im kinda like you
Im afraid of being fat so ill run and exercise until the point of being sick
>>
I was thinking of making a similar thread to this before I saw this. I try to starve myself but I have no self control and just binge. Fuck I can't do anything right
>>
>>30024152
who else "too lazy to eat" here?
>>
>>30024397
Whenever school starts I will start shredding weight because I can't be assed to eat if someone isn't telling me to.
>>
>>30024397
Adderal and involentary starvation master race reporting in.

> 120 lbs and 30 years of ramen, pills and cigarettes
> feels spooky mang
>>
Demonstrably does not work.

Just fucking go for an hour-long walk and eat skinless chicken breasts. It's not difficult, and much more preferable to starving yourself.
>>
>>30024595
That feels too much like a diet. With starving/eating one thing when the hunger is unbearable, you're not really on a regimen, just going through life while not eating. Whenever I don't feel like eating naturally, I just starve afterwards for a few days so I can ride it out.
>>
File: 1468708102974s.jpg (5 KB, 206x250) Image search: [Google]
1468708102974s.jpg
5 KB, 206x250
How do you guys do it?
Im not fat but the doctor said if I stop eating bread/crackers my gynecomastia will go away but I just cant
Food is just too fucking good I cant resist and it doesnt help that my mom keeps buying sugary foods
>>
>>30024152
you have to keep your metabolism going with small meals throughout the day I hear
>>
I would just try to eat around 2000 calories a day, and be at least somewhat active. Helped me go from being one of the fattest kids in my school to being an average and healthy weight. Trust me, the numbers can help.
>>
>>30024860
If you want to just cut back on the bread/crackers, it's called "Learn some god damn discipline" you savage. That's literally it. No one else will magically make you not want to engage in eating the good foods, only you, YOU have to stop yourself.

If you mean starvation, then it's just getting used to hunger pains. Start by just ignoring your stomach aching when it says it's hungry, don't eat/drink anything, and in an hour it goes away. 3-4 hours later you'll be monstrously hungry and feel weak, eat then, but don't over eat. If you can go to sleep hungry, then when you wake up you get another 1-2 hours without having to deal with the urge to eat. Eventually you'll body will get the fucking message that it can't always eat, and will adjust. Just don't literally starve yourself though, you need something.
>>
Who /too poor to afford food/ here? I make $800 a month and only eat some $2 chinese take away menu and loads of tea every day. I'm 150lbs now, my skin is milky pale, constantly cold, I've lost most of my fat and muscle now. Honestly I don't really mind it, I spend more in smokes than food nowadays.
>>
>>30024152
Who else /counts calories/?

I go on a sporadic two week period of counting calories. I try to lose weight but then I lose motivation.
>>
Lost 10kg this past month or two with very little effort and quite a few unhealthy snacks along the way, feels good.
>>
>>30024931

You are so fucking retarded it's not even funny. Keep your metabolism going? Like what do you think is going to happen? You sprout leaves and photosynthesize after going 10 without stuffing your fat face? Just keel over from starvation? Do you even know what metabolism is? Why would you post about something you don't even have a first grade understanding of?
>>
>>30024397
>>30024499
How is this possible.

Food is the only thing that brings me joy in my shit life.

Nothing makes me happier than thinking about the next time I get to bite into an entire double bacon pizza or a complete mess of Panda Express sweetfire/orange chicken combo over fried rice.

Send help
>>
>>30025128

You aren't poor, you said it yourself, $800 a month and you buy smokes and Chinese take away.
>>
>>30025179
I counted calories for around 6 weeks or so before I fell off
I lost over 4kgs, I was surprised how easy it was to lose weight
Why do fatties complain about this?
I even ate tons of sugary foods I just kept my calories below 2000
>>
>>30025450

Addition is really hard for them because the fat replaces brain cells. Iq and body fat percentage are negatively correlated.
>>
So depressed, anxious, and lazy I dont even eat half the time

I wish I had your problems, grass is always greener.
>>
>>30025408
I don't derive any lasting pleasure from food
In the moment it's nice but it's about as fleeting as the post orgasam dopamine rush you get after the 6th one that day.
>>
>>30024397
I am! I'm too lazy to make/get food, and when I have food, I get really tired of chewing really fast.
Currently 90-ish lbs
>>
>>30025657
Then you'll never understand food addiction. It clings to you, you can taste every salty, greasy, saucy morsel before you even set foot into a restaurant. Hours before. When you eat, it's almost sexual, I've had my eyes roll back on a few occasions. Then I want to be full, stuffed, in pain from eating. And once I'm satisfied I feel like shit and wonder why I felt I had to do that, until the next day.
> mrspuffsweating.jpg
>>
330lbs here. I want to start loosing weight. I can join the gym. What should I do?
>>
>>30025128
This is a troll right
>>
Just excercise. Count your calories.

It's physically impossible to not lose weight if you're expending more calories than you're taking in.

I'm on the other side: I eat 4000 calories a day and because I have crohn's my body cant absorb the nutrients. I'm tired of being so thin.
>>
>>30025869
What's your height?
Either way cardio is your best option, for fat burning, but don't be afraid to do some basic weight lifting
You'll notice after a while you're breathing much easier and clearer
Either way if you want to lose weight you basically have to go on a diet, just going to the gym is unlikely to make you lose much weight, because your body will want to make up the burnt energy
Do some calorie counting it's probably the best method
>>
>>30024152
The golden bullet that's worked for me so far is blending stuff. Nothing else made me appreciate food more as fuel rather than as a comfort drug.
>>
>>30026143
6'1

I plan to join to gym only to use the elliptical trainer for at least a month. Drink tons of water and cut the pasta/bread/rice etc.
>>
>>30026229
Read /fit/ sticky
>>
>>30026229
Calorie cut is your best friend dude, I can't stress that enough
Abs begin in the kitchen
>>
>>30024152
It started when i was very young. Young enough to be spanked. My father was no violent man. He was veey intelligent, very civilised and, in his own way, caring and loving. But he was strict. Very strict. He taught us many, he treated us with reason, he never even screamed or got visibly angry at us. I don't have a single memory of him being rude or loud or unfair. I'm saying all thisvso you won't think that he was a monster, a kid beater, a distant cold violent father. There were many like this, and certainly was not one of them. He was almost an intellectual who treated us as adults, except for one single thing. Evertime one of us committed a serious misdeed, he would punish us accordingly to our 'crime'. That is, he would spank us with his belt or stick. But he liked to make it a ritual, so we had time to think about what we had done, and the consequences of it. For example, when my sister sneaked out in the middle of the night to a party, got pass out drunk and disappeared for 12 hours, my father said: tomorrow, at 9 pm, you will be punished with 20 strikes for your irresponsibility. It will hurt more on us, than on you. But still we must educate you.
Once he gave the sentence there was no way to avoid it. You had to wait all day for the assigned hour and endure the punishment.
When it happened the first time with me, because i got into a fight in school, i was sweating profusely in the hours prior my punishment. It would be at midday, just before lunch. I couldn't think of anything else. It was like a walk to the guillotine. And so the time came. He called me and ai answered. He gave me a sermon. He spoke about the reasons for which he had to do it, and for which i had to suffer from it. But i should not be mad at him, nor hold grievances. It wass, after all, for my own good.
I bowed on his table. To this day ai can sense the smell of the oak wood, and the texture of the surface on my cheeks...
>>
>>30026647
... i can almost feel the carvings on the edge of the table which i was holding like a drowned person holds on the edges of life boat. I was crying already, in the anticipation of the pain. So he lowered my pants, exposing my bare bottom. I wonder what it look like from behind... And then he started. What happened next was difficult to process at the time. In the nights to come after that, i couldn't think of anything but that... about what happened, and what it meant...
As father struck me with his belt, i felt the excruciating pain of the leather that lacerate the skins. But along the pain, i felt a burning sensation in my bowels, something i had felt before under very specific circumstances. I felt a volume in my underpants grow, and the discomfort it caused to accommodate on the table. Seven strikes it was. No more than 2 minutes. I didn't understand it then, but later I've come to comprehend what i felt as my father beat me. I was so sexualy aroused, so turned on buy the pain and his wicked punishment ritual, that I nearly achieved climax.
On the days, weeks and months to follow, i continually attempt to engage in misdeeds and other young crimes, with the sole purpose of been hit by my father. I succeeded many times, until my father noticed something was wrong. "it's almost like you enjoy this..." he said, one time. And I looked at him, face blushed, but dry eyes. No tears at all... and perhaps at that point he noticed. He never beat me again, although i tried in hideous ways. At one point, i asked him to do it. He denied ferociously. "I'll do no such thing". Oh dear father... deareat parent... if only you knew...
And that's how my bdsm life began.
>>
>>30024152
>spend all your time preoccupied with something else
>drink lots of non-sugary liquids
>???
>loss
>>
>>30026666
I think i posted in the wrong thread, but at least ai got satan quads
>>
Calories used by body > calories put in body = weight loss.

Your body uses energy throughout the day, energy can be measured as calories. When you consume more calories than your body needs the excess calories are stored as fat. When you consume less calories than your body needs, it gets the energy it needs by using your stored energy in fat.

Losing weight is as simple as consuming less calories than your body needs, you don't even need to starve yourself or diet or exercise as long as your consuming less calories than your body needs.

However exercising increases the calories your body needs which makes it easier for you to consume less than what your body uses. Dieting and eating healthier, less calorie dense food allows for you to consume less calories than your body needs without having to starve yourself.
>>
>>30024152
Starvation is fucking horrible for your metabolism.
>>
>>30024860
Good thing he is wrong about that, fucking wheat isn't causing gyno lmao
>>
>>30025450
This, I am 5'8 and ~155 lbs and try to eat 2500 calories a day. I literally have to force feed myself food to get that much. I really don't understand how fat people get fat, like how the fuck do you eat that much? It also makes me laugh even harder when fat fucks say they eat healthy and are still fat, because it's literally impossible for a human body to consume over 3000 calories a day if your eating healthy, unless you eat as much food as 2 or 3 normal people would, which is not healthy even if the food your eating is.
>>
>>30025408
>Panda Express
>enjoying airport-tier Chinese food
i swear non-new yorkers never cease to amaze me with their fucking awful taste
>>
>>30024152
i starve myself for a few days then binge on like 1000 calories in one because i'm too depressed to see the point in anything and just want to give up then i get disgusted with myself and punch my lights out and start again

today i ate a 60 calorie yogurt and a 0 calorie pickle so far i'm feeling happy, waiting for that emptiness to come and sit in my stomach, i think i'll go longer than usual, in my dreams i saw a skeleton version of myself and i felt so happy, then i woke up and wanted to hang myself

i'm thinking about chopping body parts off just waiting for time to pass i don't know, i wish anything was enjoyable anymore, time would pass faster and i'd be less inclined to give up everyday if i had something to do other than browse r9k and feel like shit
>>
>>30027109
You need things to keep your attention.
There's hobbies like vidya, animu, woodworking, lots of shit you could preoccupy yourself with. Exercise would be more productive but I doubt you would want to do that if you are new to exercise+starving. Exercise+starving takes concentration and if you're doing that you may as well eat proper just so you become /fit/.

My recommendation if you're looking for stuff to preoccupy yourself is to browse the other boards on 4chan. It's a nice leisure activity, and you may find something else you like. Also you really should eat at least one regular portion of food a day just so your metabolism doesn't shoot up like a bullied American high school student. You can make the meal low calorie like a salad or regular rice, as long as your body registers it is receiving food it won't fuck your metabolism that bad. Otherwise you're probably going to continue being miserable.
>>
>>30025179
Sort of, I want to count everything but my mom home cooks
>>
Is fasting one day per week bad?
>I've been fasting today
>>
Is it possible to fix being skinnyfat just by counting calories or will I actually have to work out?
>>
If you're fat, you have a huge chance to turn your life around by getting fit. You should do it the proper way though. It's healthier to continue being a fat lard than starving yourself and then binging out. I'm envious of your potential to change, in a way.
>>
>>30027681
no, you have to work out

you can do cardio if you want, but a six pack is unlikely
>>
File: himZD0Mh.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
himZD0Mh.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
>>30027511
> you really should eat at least one regular portion of food a day just so your metabolism doesn't shoot up like a bullied American high school student.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.