[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever let your inner 4chan leak out in public? I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1463156294925.png (322 KB, 591x716) Image search: [Google]
1463156294925.png
322 KB, 591x716
Have you ever let your inner 4chan leak out in public?

I just got fired for calling someone a "fucking jew". in front of my Jewish manager. It just slipped out.
>>
File: 1464250207558.png (127 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
1464250207558.png
127 KB, 353x334
>>30023659
Another reason as to why being a NEET is superior to being a wagecuck
>>
>>30023659
I'm gay so I guess that counts
>>
I constantly mumble nigger under my breath
>>
File: 1467604744331.png (151 KB, 1136x690) Image search: [Google]
1467604744331.png
151 KB, 1136x690
>>30023659
honetsly thats a bad jew

i find most of the jew jokes funny and don't see anything wrong with calling someone 'a fucking jew'

they probably wanted to fire you anyway, i guess

t. jew
>>
>>30023659
yup. daily. my associates are brainless mongos.
>>
File: 1462454166101.jpg (212 KB, 443x688) Image search: [Google]
1462454166101.jpg
212 KB, 443x688
I call literally everyone goy or goyim.

The other day my 61 year old dad commented that there were a lot of 'coloured' people at the plaza.
My sister lectured him by saying the pc term is 'ethnically diverse' but I was just pissing myself laughing and repeating 'coloured people' to myself.

I barely even browse pol anymore. I guess it's irreversible.
>>
>>30023659
your manager sounds like a fucking jew if he fired you for something as trivial as that bro.
>>
>>30023826
i used to always mutter "double nigger" to myself whenever stuff went wrong at work
>>
>>30024040
ehehehehehehe

stupid goyim
>>
I was bagging up bagels at night a few weeks ago and my manager said "that's a big bag" and it took all my will to not say "for you"
>>
>>30024231
I get this now, whenever anyone says 'that's a big ___' I can barely contain myself

Also whenever I hear 'for you' I usually end up giggling
>>
>>30024003
she's a real uppity jew

when she called me in her office she gave me the muh grandparents suffered in the holocaust story
>>
I frequently say "holy shit I want to die" under my breath. Hopefully nobody can read lips and just think I'm average crazy, not suicidal crazy. Wouldn't want people to help me.
>>
>>30024354
God
Women and jew?
>>
>>30024482
Yes and she looks like the most stereotypical female jew ever.
>>
held the door open for a friend who also goes on 4chan. when he walked through i said "i wasnt holding it open for you dumb nigger"
he looked super shocked and though i was confused since we always do shit like this i was about to ask him if he was triggered when a black guy walked through the door i was still holding open, right behind my friend. he was looking straight at me and i almost shit bricks because he looked fucking furious. all he said was "thanks"
i am mixed black, maybe that saved me
>>
>>30024996
>i am mixed black

you have free reign to say it then, don't worry.
>>
>>30023659
i've gotten my uber normie friends to refer to hot girls who have no personality but get all the guys attention as staceys

>tfw she finds out where the term orginates
>>
>>30023659
>Have you ever let your inner 4chan leak out in public?

Not yet, no. Still, that's kinda funny. Sorry that you got fired, though.
>>
I've heard another IT guy throw a few "desus" and "plebs". I didn't reciprocate, I didn't want to start a thing. I think he knows though because of the way I looked at him.
>>
>>30023659
Generally, no.

When I mention particular threads to buddies at work, I preface it with "I was on this (whichever subject the board pertains to) forum online and there was this thread..."

All my friends know and I'm fairly vocal on the legitimate advantages 4chan provides over traditional forums or the cancer that is leddit.

I have a very good filter, though, from growing up. I can successfully never curse in "formal" dialogue even though in private nearly every other word I say is fuck or fuckin' - it gets bad when I drink.

I'll reference very obscure memes in public, usually just to entertain myself, but sometimes to try and draw out others' power levels.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.