[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't get over having no friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_lxdxcbaYw61r8rc3zo1_500.gif (492 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lxdxcbaYw61r8rc3zo1_500.gif
492 KB, 500x285
The only friend I have constantly brags about HIS friends and all of the fun shit he does with the tons of friends he has. And it's been making me depressed. We only talk on facebook, but whenever he does that I try hard to quickly change the subject because of how ashamed I am. He's so outgoing and hyper, but I'm too shy and introvert.

I thought I accepted the fact that I'll be lonely all my life, but still hasn't set in.

Thank you for reading my personal blog.
>>
>>30023573
friends are boring
i had friends but i stopped hanging out with them because i hated it every time
hobbies are much more fulfilling
>>
O yes friends talking about their other friends... I made a friend he sometimes talks about what he does with his other friends. Feels bad.
>>
>>30023612
So you don't care that you can't go out drinking with a group of people who like and care about you?
>>
>>30023704
i did that before, a lot
it was boring, and alcohol is unhealthy and tastes bad

i'm convinced that socializing is a meme. everyone convinces each other that it's fun, but it's actually lame
>>
>>30023704
Did you miss the part where he said that he's bored by them?
>>
>>30023699
>>30023573
I hate when people do this. That gives off the implication your other friendships are better than ours and that I'm just not good enough if you'd rather talk about what you did with someone else.

Sorry I'm sorry I can't have an engaging conversation about drugs and alcohol and shit like you do with your other friends.
>>
File: 1468804802131.png (608 KB, 735x748) Image search: [Google]
1468804802131.png
608 KB, 735x748
Like everyone else said friends are overrated.
>>
>>30023740
This

too many filters that restrict posts
>>
>>30023740
The point of socializing is mostly to provide a vehicle to connect people with mates. Hence why people mostly stop doing it once they pair bond and reproduce.
>>
>>30023573
I have four friends and while its fun, a lot of the time its a hassle because you can't always be 100% yourself.
>>
>>30025656
>you can't always be 100% yourself

And they say that meeting other people will "help you grow" when in reality you can't use your full potential
>>
>>30025703
They only help you grow if you're a normie
>>
>>30023573
Hey, normie cunts that keep memeing that friends are overrated. You do know that there is a biological need to socialize? Try not having friends your entire life ever. Faggots.
>>
>>30026011
You do it for at least 3 months and you'll find yourself feeling like OP
>>
>>30026011
>>30026113
BRUH I was just trying to make him feel better about his situation. Of course not having friends sucks, but he knows that we know that, now we look at the positives of not having them so he doesn't fucking kill himself
>>
>>30023740
I think you need to find friends with your interests. Socializing is probably one of the sole sources of pure fun. If you found it was a hassle, that's because you were forcing yourself. Real friendship requires no effort on either's part.
>>
File: 1468449048256.jpg (38 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
1468449048256.jpg
38 KB, 256x320
There was a time when I had friends, but they just became unnecessary noise, and I cut them out of my life.

I regret nothing
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.