[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how the fuck do you learn to drive? is it normal to go to driving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1468772892547.jpg (9 KB, 322x315) Image search: [Google]
1468772892547.jpg
9 KB, 322x315
how the fuck do you learn to drive? is it normal to go to driving classes or do most people just get taught by their parents?

i never see anyone practicing driving or talking about it.
>>
>>30023118
>i never see anyone practicing driving or talking about it.
Have you not been to ANY high school?
>>
>>30023126
My parents taught me. High school never offered anything like that, besides classroom lessons on rules of the road etc. Where I'm from, driving school is costly and only for rich people with crazy busy parents
>>
>>30023118
Are you in the US? Most people here were taught by their parents or took a class at their high school, or both. Going to drivers class as an adult usually means you've had a DUI, keep failing the test, or are foreign, with a few people just not getting around to it yet. Check your states DMV, they'll have a directory of approved classes if you're American.
>>
>>30023126
yes i have retard
>>30023162
how do you know what specifically is going to be on the driving test if your parents taught you?
>>
>>30023118

You in the US? I went through AAA. My birthday fell at a weird point in the year, and I was also a couple of years younger than my classmates, so going through my HS didn't work.
>>
I taught myself. Just borrowed the car and figured it out.
>>
>tfw no way to learn parallel parking on my own without potentially scratching people's cars
>>
>>30023118
It was implicitly easy for me

Just like riding a bicycle. Only thing you somewhat have to practice is parallel parking
>>
>>30024081
Just put some cones on the street and park between them.
>>
Is it true the American driving test is basically a formality and that you can be a dimwit and still pass?
>>
>>30023118
Take the keys and go drive in the middle of the night, no cars to bother you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.