[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Talking to grill on the phone >she cant find her keys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1451903651715.jpg (402 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1451903651715.jpg
402 KB, 2000x1000
>Talking to grill on the phone
>she cant find her keys
>i try to suggest places she can look
>she gets annoyed
>soon shes sobbing
>screaming at me
>any time I so much as speak she yells at me like I'm an idiot
>I'm lost for words
>She hangs up one me
Why are they like this? I tried my best to help, I always do, but she just takes out all her anger on me all the time. I know I'll comfort her later and tell her it's okay and I'm sorry I wasn't more help. I just want her to be happy, she's my best friend. Why is she so mean?
>>
They don't want suggestions. Women are unable of thinking into their hollow heads, so they have to say everything, and all they want is you to listen.
>>
>>30022921
>she's my best friend
youre not a friend youre a beta orbitor
>>
just kill yourself. You're too far gone.
>>
File: 1464681125416.png (221 KB, 682x382) Image search: [Google]
1464681125416.png
221 KB, 682x382
>>30022921

Did you just string together all the "beta orbiter" cliches in order to make a bait post, or is this serious?

It's getting hard to tell these days.
>>
>>30023029
Well she does genuinely seem to like me, for whatever reason. She actually initiated the friendship and even tonight she called me first, but that's probably true.
>>30023053
I was considering it
>>30023073
I'm serious, it literally just happened I didn't know fembots could be beta orbiters, i really am fucked
>>
File: 891.png (42 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
891.png
42 KB, 625x626
>>30022921
You even tried, mate ?
>>
>>30022921
females. not even once.
>>
tfw a backlink to my post didnt show the (You)
>>
I will be your friend OP

Alfredo
>>
>>30022921
Tell that bitch to be cool like the Fonzie
>>
>I know I'll comfort her later and tell her it's okay and I'm sorry I wasn't more help
For fucks sake
Stop that shit A.S.A.P
>>
>>30022921
I had an online friend do this. I've known her for a year now. She lives far far away. She was looking at bus routes and I was helping her but giving her links to a diagram sheet of all the bus stops in her area.

>upset
>yells
>"THIS ISN'T WHAT I WANT"
>any sound I make get's her angrier

I silently watch her over the video call and wait till she says goodbye.

I'm a 31 year old man. I never throw that shit on anyone else.

I wish I knew why this happens, anon. Or how to deal with it. In the past I have just dropped people out of my life and never talked to them again.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.