[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl I've been dating for a few weeks recently just started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1389237927691.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1389237927691.gif
982 KB, 320x287
Girl I've been dating for a few weeks recently just started calling me "man" like "thanks man" or "goodnight man" over texts. She still wants to go on dates and hang out and shit, but i get weirded out by this for some reason. Have I been man-zoned? Should I stick around and see if anything progresses, or is this a sign that i should just give up and move on.
>>
>>30022837
she sees you as mature. i.e man mates with woman
>>
>>30022837
i call the guy i'm seeing bro
is that bad
>>
have u kissed / done anything sexual
>>
>>30022899
>is that bad
yes it sounds weird as fuck
pls stop doing that
>>
red flag
jump ship
what the shit are you doing
get the fuck out of there man
>>
>>30022918
but if i don't call him bro i'll have to switch to something else like dude, or like op's gf calls him, man
i am uncomfortable with affectionate pet names
>>
>>30022965
just call him his fucking name

Goodnight Brandon <3

is way cuter than

Goodnight Bro !!!

idk maybe it fits your personality but bro just sounds autistic as fuck imo
>>
>>30022965
Call him your precious sugarsweetums cuddlefairy honeybear
>>
>>30022837
Get out now.
>>30022965
Any self respecting dude would be uncomfortable with his gf referring to him the same way his guy friends do. It's weird.
>>
>>30022837
usually when people start to referring to you in a casual way it means they are more comfortable with you.
>>
>>30022902
We've kissed, held hands, messed around. Haven't had sex yet though.
>>
Order her to call you sir instead :^)
>>
File: pp.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
pp.png
51 KB, 657x527
>>30022837
>man-zoned

I am laughing so hard.

>>30022899
>>30022965

don't do that. I'm triggered.

I used to date this girl but she called me buddy and dude and bro and she'd call me a pussy for not chugging my beer as fast as her and she'd burp really loudly and punch me on the shoulder and sometimes lay on top of me and fart really loudly

>>30022986
This. Or just avoid pointless nouns altogether unless you have to specifically address him in a crowd of people.
>>
>>30022986
>idk maybe it fits your personality but bro just sounds autistic as fuck imo
>not wanting qt autistic gf
normies.
>>
>>30022837
My sister calls her long term boyfriend "man" in speech like she's Bart Simpson. It doesn't mean anything, you're overanalyzing.
>>
>>30023342
Sounds like a tomboy.That's why I only like tomboys,less makeup and easier to deal with.Not prissy at all,hilarious comments and usually less competition to keep her.
>>
>>30022837
That only means that she's trans* and sexually identifies as a bro. Return the favor and call her "bro" while inviting her for some protein shakes
>>
>>30023439
Honestly, I probably am. Everything else had been going good. This just kinda freaked me out. Im glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's a little weird though... Thanks for your input everyone.
>>
File: one of the boys.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
one of the boys.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
>>30023503
Yeah but she was so much "one of the boys" that she only had male friends and of course sucked every single one of their dicks over time. Every time that she went out I just had to assume that she was cheating on me (when I met her she was dating someone else and had cheated on him three times), and we couldn't hang out with most of her friends half the time because they were being weird because she had fucked them or stopped fucking them or they were jealous that I was dating her, etc.
>>
>>30023523
Yeah and you can give each other testicle examinations
>>
>>30023566
My ex did the same to me.But I knew she was a girl,had a pair of soft,cuddly tits and the hips to prove it.Could drink as much as me,could smoke weed as much as me too.Too bad she wanted to invite others into the relationship so I ended up publicly shaming her for it.
>>
What about if she called you Babe?
>>
>>30023720
Doesn't bother me a bit.I'm a sucker for attention,so no big deal.
>>
>>30023669
Holy shit dude. That fucking escelation at the end there...
It's okay. I'd do the same
>>
>>30022965
You'll have to call him something else. I used to call guys bro and then I heard someone on TV talk about how tryhard women look when they do that and disingenuous; I was trying to be le cool girl, so I stopped instantly from embarrassment. I had no idea it irked guys so much, but I will still call them dude. But never bro.
> what are men's trigger words?
>>
>>30022837
maybe talk to her about it instead of posting on the internet
>fresh oregano
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.