[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else /UncontrollableRage/ here some times when I get mad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: e68.jpg (28 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
e68.jpg
28 KB, 665x662
anyone else /UncontrollableRage/ here some times when I get mad I lose all control of myself and become autistically enraged
>>
Used to as a kid. Now, it's only once every couple of years. It's like the feels only get worse unless you push them out, right?
>>
>>30022746
Kinda, I usually try to suppress my anger as much as possible
>>
Yep, just exploded a couple of hours ago. I really want to blow some people's heads off.
>>
>>30022828
When you get angry does it just all burst out or does it slowly rise to the surface.
>>
right here, constantly stabbing my desk and bed, always glaring at niggers, whores and normies in the street, etc. it's only so long till I get drunk and crazy enough to stab one of those motherfuckers. not necessarily out of anger, I just want to know what it's like to kill someone, preferably someone I dislike
>>
>>30022859
Second poster here, comes more in chunks. Unpleasantness, then sobbing, then inability to react, then flipping out.
>>
>>30022928
my Anger slowly bubbles up and then releases in a torrent of anger
>>
>>30022859

Sometimes slowly after ruminating. This time was instant because someone did something that specifically set me off. I fucking can't stand people, I don't even want to be a normal fag after seeing how shitty they are from the other side. Ironically they're turning me into just as big an asshole as they are. Only difference is that I want to destroy people higher of the social hierarchy, while they all just pick on the weakest link like a bunch of pussies.
>>
>>30022867
Suicide you waste of human resources. You have no right to claim you dislike someone you personally don't even know. Let alone justify killing them for that retarded reason. You will die a piece of shit and if the world is lucky you will grow a stomach ulcer due to your constant rage.
>>
>>30022718
Yes. As long as I can remember.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0
1:29
Feels exactly like that sounds. I use my rage to do pushups or other physically demanding stuff. Still doesn't get rid of the long term hate though.
>>
>>30022718
I rarely get angry. I keep it to myself, and keep kind of detached from the world. Only when someone hits me, bumps into me, or touches me unwanted do I get pissed. And once I'm pissed, I explode. Even if someone bumps me jokingly, I will often ensure I bump them back. If I get hit, there is screaming and throwing fists. Even if it's a friend. I've lost many friendships because something accidentally hit me, and I go ape-shit. Otherwise though, I try to keep calm. I don't want to explode.
>>
>>30023004

>You have no right to claim you dislike someone you personally don't even know.

No, this is what they do to us. If you don't understand that, you don't belong here.
>>
>>30023033
Do you get stronger when you get angry I noticed that my strength usually increases when I'm pissed
>>
>>30023040
why are you triggered by this?
>>
>>30023040
I've noticed this too whenever someone hits me I become inconsolable especially if they hit my face. A slap to the face and its pretty much over for you
>>
>>30023059
Yeah, adrenaline or something kicks in. It's like something out of a comic book or something. You feel really, really strong. Physical pain has the same effect on me.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.