[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Fall for the tinder meme >Swipe right on everybody for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1133.png (180 KB, 900x756) Image search: [Google]
1133.png
180 KB, 900x756
>Fall for the tinder meme
>Swipe right on everybody for two weeks
>Match with 7/10
>She messages first
>We eventually meet up
>Hit it off really well
>She likes how awkward I am
>Hang out every day for two weeks, text every day, shag a few times
>She goes to a different state for the weekend to visit family
>Stops texting me
>Text her, ask how everything going
>"Hey anon, I'm really tired and I'm having dinner with my family, talk later?"
>Assume she wants me to alpha-chad her
>Go off on her "Yo why are you being such a bitch... ect."
>She never responds
>Say I'm sorry 8 hours later
>No response

How bad did I fuck up?
>>
Piss off normalfag you aren't welcome here.
>>
>>30022719
Oh yeah, forgot to mention I was previously a 24yo khv
>>
>>30022695
oh damn bro. you seriously fucked up. Just so you know this is the state of relationships in the world right now. Meet, fuck a few times, then get bored.

Instead of being alpha or even nice you would have had to say something unique to her--something to hold her interest. I don't know the girl so I couldn't say what you should've said....but yeah you have to be interesting not alpha and not beta.

Honestly though, you're an idiot for believing any fallacy that 4chan spits out at you
>>
>>30022738
Does this girl know that you were kissless virgin?
If she doesn't then now is the absolute time to basically come clean and text her this.

Trust me, if she knows she took your virginity then it elevates her in terms of power over you. She'll come back and you'll get pussy even though the relationship will be slightly skewed
>>
>>30022802
She doesn't know, wouldent that be a bad idea though? Wouldent that make her thibk there's something wrong with me? I think I fooled her pretty well when we shagged
>>
>>30022973
yeah but it's all or nothing now. She already took your virginity. The action has already happened so she can't just forget it.

You need to go all out brother. Basically tell her, you're a 24 year old virgin and you don't know how to act around women. Tell her that you genuinely like her and that you want to have a relationship with her.

Lay your cards on the table and just be honest. Since she already fucked you, there's no way she can backpeddle and be like "I only wanna be friends". She literally can't friendzone you. There's no secret to keeping women bro. At this point just be truthful
>>
>>30022695
>Assume she wants me to alpha-chad her

She did. Everything after is not Alpha Chad, though. An Alpha would just go fuck another chick until the first one was hungry for his cock again.

>Go off on her "Yo why are you being such a bitch... ect."
>She never responds
>Say I'm sorry 8 hours later
>No response
>>
>>30023173
Yes, ignore them and they will come back all by themselves, if you left at least some kind of impression of course
>>
Men are all exactly alike, nice of you to chimp out after she gave a "nice guy" a chance, you retard. She probably thinks you're dangerous now and will go off on her for no reason again so you're screwed.
>>
>>30022802
>>30022766
These niggas know what's up.

Does being alpha help? Fuck yeah it does. But what is critical is being interesting.

Her popping your cherry is exactly that. Interesting. Maintain interest.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.