[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone /never made a legitromantic connection/? Every interaction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1466596743067.jpg (855 KB, 1280x1857) Image search: [Google]
1466596743067.jpg
855 KB, 1280x1857
Has anyone /never made a legitromantic connection/?

Every interaction I ever had with women has always been friendly and platonic, which I didn't really mind, I've heard nice compliments like "eccentric" and "wierd in a cute way", but I never really made a genuine romantic connection with a woman, I never really found myself easily infatuated/getting oneitis with any girl for just being cute, but at the end of day, I have yet to find anyone I have anything in common with.

I was just wondering if anyone feels the same, ignore the thread if you want or REEE it up.
>>
>>30022364
Yeah I met a girl who was so much like me it was like talking to myself and at least pretended to feel the same, I completely failed to play it cool at all and she blew it off
>>
File: moon.jpg (33 KB, 389x720) Image search: [Google]
moon.jpg
33 KB, 389x720
I have the same experience. The closest I had ever come to a "relationship" was orbiting around this one chick in higschool. At this point though I have abandoned all pursuits of women or relationships in general. It has actually benefited me quite a bit, having the ability to pursue goals without women getting in my way.
>>
>>30022364

Well, from the looks of it you're able to establish a degree of trust that you aren't a creepy lunatic.
If they're comfortable enough to say something like that, it's on you to take it in the direction where you want it to go.

You'd be surprised at what you have in common if you let someone close enough.
>>
>>30022499
But I never really had anything in common with them, It's always been a platonic friend thing but I never felt romantic feelings for any girl I've met, it's felt like talking with different non-related versions of my sister.
>>
File: 1467702971236.png (71 KB, 281x590) Image search: [Google]
1467702971236.png
71 KB, 281x590
Thought I had one with my best friend, who's also male, but after a few weeks getting really close and then a week of him staying at mine and having full on romance and feeling happiest I've ever been, he just ditched me when he went back home and got straight into relationship with a girl he liked for ages.

Used me as a rebound in hindsight, just took my love to recharge his confidence and self esteem after a breakup couple months before, and then used it to get a new girl, with never a backwards glance.
>>
>>30022364
>never really made a genuine romantic connection with a woman

A girl was interested in me for years, And I was never be able to love her or feel any feelings between us.
I can see from her eyes how deeply in love she is with me, but I can't, I just can't feel what she's feeling, and I think I've never felt like that before.
We had sex a couple of times too. She was just down to do it because it was "better than nothing" and I was that bastard who said "okay". Even Doing it with her is quite "meh" . Also, she doesn't want to quit it, she calls me a bastard from time to time because I don't want to do it with someone I'm not in love with.
I care about her, but I can't really feel anything at all.

>What do?
>>
>>30022364
just ask out every girl you that meet your standards, take em on a date or two, and if you think it has potential for long term, keep going on dates, if not then move on.

you'll find what you're looking for eventually
>>
>>30023413
That's the thing, I never really been on dates because I've never really been interested enough to try, Don't get me wrong, I'm not a "she has to be top 10/10 qt" guy, I don't really have high standards, I've just never felt any chemistry in terms of personality, that's why it's always been platonic.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.